• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
The year is 2020, and the power of the world's many gods has been fading away due to lack of worshipers. Before the gods fade away completely, they have to find a group of human youths to pass their powers onto. You are a student at Pantheia High School up in Maine, and a god has chosen YOU to have their power.

Rules:
No controlling other people's characters
Try to keep some variety when it comes to pantheons, If you need help finding an interesting god whose powers appeal to you: There's always Godchecker.com - Your Guide To The Gods for that!
This RP is PG-13 max, so keep the blood and swearing to a minimum
Bulbagarden's rules are above all else, even me, the GM has to abide.
This RP is about learning to use your newly inherited godly powers, so act like it!
LAST BUT NOT LEAST: Have fun!

Name:
Appearance Details:
Other Physical Features:
Clothing:
Other Personal Info:
Personality:
Unique/Individual Talents:
Mythical Powers (who gave you them, and what they are):
Biography:

(my sign up is coming as soon as I can find an interesting god)
Name:
Appearance Details:
Other Physical Features:
Clothing:
Other Personal Info:
Personality:
Unique/Individual Talents:
Mythical Powers (who gave you them, and what they are):
Biography:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back