• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Paranatural Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg

That's a picture of Lilu! :D

they made them out of clay and photographed them.
Yeah, I mean for the banner. Someone could draw/ sketch / windows paint copies of everyone who is currently signed up but also trying to stay close to what they would look like in clay style. (but still in 2d)
If you could find someone to do it, that would be great. But I can't draw for shit, so unless someone does decide to do that, I think it would be best to do banners this way.

Same here. I'd love to have a picture of Jett, but I'm awful at drawing and am kinda overwhelmed by the sheer complexity of those tools you linked Heroic

I don't think you posted the image right.
All I see on my end is the word "imgur"

Edit: Nevermind, just wasn't using my touch screen right. Curse these fat fingers.

Last edited:
It's a link, it has all the pictures in it.

I just found out this existed what the fuck o.o
You can make your own if you like. Did you like the Ken I made? I wasn't sure of the hair color, and as for the bat earring, it was too cute to pass up.

I love how Jett came out. Add some minor frostbite and it's complete XD

I finally made a sign up -coughs- 3. Can't wait to RP with everyone here! :)

So I was thinking of a future plot for Rose and Axel.

With Axel, I was hoping that at or after an episode, Axel realises that it's a full moon and makes his way to the school transformation safety room in his boxers to a) prevent causing harm under a full moon and b) so he doesn't rip up all his clothes when transforming.

Before he starts the process of transformation, Lulu walks in and they both transform and all hell breaks loose!

Maybe the two werewolves fight or something, maybe then Axel escapes, and the team has to go after him? Then after the scenario, Lulu understands him better? (If that's alright with you, @Ladies and Gentlemen; and @Peaceful Giraffe; . You can alter the idea with your ideas if you want, if this plot is ok with you guys)

With Rose, maybe she somehow gets the vampire disease (I'll make it up) or Rose goes into a death situation and she will die. Then befofre she dies, Ken bites her plus making her a vampire. (Yeah I know it's not really anything and it's a twilight cliche but that's all I got @Earth Bender Bolin;)

If have any ideas you want to suggest go for it because I'm completely open. I just want to create a plot for my characters for once.

So I was thinking of a future plot for Rose and Axel.

With Axel, I was hoping that at or after an episode, Axel realises that it's a full moon and makes his way to the school transformation safety room in his boxers to a) prevent causing harm under a full moon and b) so he doesn't rip up all his clothes when transforming.

Before he starts the process of transformation, Lulu walks in and they both transform and all hell breaks loose!

Maybe the two werewolves fight or something, maybe then Axel escapes, and the team has to go after him? Then after the scenario, Lulu understands him better? (If that's alright with you, @Ladies and Gentlemen; and @Peaceful Giraffe; . You can alter the idea with your ideas if you want, if this plot is ok with you guys)

:eek: I like it. Especially since there must be only one transformation room for the two werewolves.

Great! I'm glad you two like it! If there's anything you want to add, go for it! Ladies and gentlemen, I'm waiting on your approval.

Buut the school's a bit stupid making only 1 room - I mean who does that?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom