• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Paranatural Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, before I forget: the guitar itself wasn't giving Teddy his powers. It was the meteor. But if you really want a lightning guitar maybe you could say that it absorbed some of his ability? There'll be a character to explain it next time on Dragon Ball Z Paranatural.

Oh, before I forget: the guitar itself wasn't giving Teddy his powers. It was the meteor. But if you really want a lightning guitar maybe you could say that it absorbed some of his ability? There'll be a character to explain it next time on Dragon Ball Z Paranatural.

Who wouldn't want a lightning guitar? :)

Sure, but Lilu probably doesn't know that and she's a dog and dogs like sticks and yeah. Or that was my logic anyways.

Also she will probably keep the guitar if given the opportunity.

Can I just say that I'm laughing way too hard at the fact that Jett and Lilu pulled the "I'll get all fours behind him and you push him so he trips over me" trick.

What do you guys want to happen in this RP? Anything in particular? Like do you guys want a zombie plage to hit the town? Or to fight a giant monkey?

What do you guys want to happen in this RP? Anything in particular? Like do you guys want a zombie plage to hit the town? Or to fight a giant monkey?

Yes.

To be honest, as long as it keeps the fun theme we've got so far, I'd be up for anything. This RP is stupid fun :)

Yes.

To be honest, as long as it keeps the fun theme we've got so far, I'd be up for anything. This RP is stupid fun :)

I agree wholeheartedly. To be completely honest, I'm really looking forward to seeing where this RP goes, because if there's one thing I know Heroic for, it's being completely unpredictable but hilarious.

Aw, thanks. I do kinda have an idea for the plot, but if you guys want to have your characters just ignore it and try to resurrect the Sea Titan Leviathan and take over the world that's totally okay too.

EDIT: @SudoWooper I forgot your character is 8. Um. Okay the Middle and Elementary school's are in the same building, but seperate wings. But students can hang out during lunch and between periods and stuff.

Last edited:
Oh, and I decided that Lilu is partly colorblind. Doesn't affect the story so far- I just liked the idea.

@Infinity Storm, you sure you want Jet to have gotten a new power from the meteor? I don't mind personally, but a you might regret it, considering what I have planned for it.

@Infinity Storm, you sure you want Jet to have gotten a new power from the meteor? I don't mind personally, but a you might regret it, considering what I have planned for it.

I don't really intend to have that end up being the actual cause. I just thought for him, it made the most sense that he would consider it as a possible cause, regardless of whether or not it actually is.

AKA I'm kinda still working out how I wanna deal with progression for his powers

I don't really intend to have that end up being the actual cause. I just thought for him, it made the most sense that he would consider it as a possible cause, regardless of whether or not it actually is.

AKA I'm kinda still working out how I wanna deal with progression for his powers
Ah, alright. Yeah, once everyone is in the lab we'll learn what exactly the meteor is.

Hello! Say, what happened so far? And what kinda creatures are there? Bring on the zombie apocalypse! Let's see some brains! :p Can we do a hunger game kinda event in the school? As in a friendly competition that could be a simulation? And how will I intruduce my guy/girl/TBA to the RP?

Hello! Say, what happened so far? And what kinda creatures are there? Bring on the zombie apocalypse! Let's see some brains! :p Can we do a hunger game kinda event in the school? As in a friendly competition that could be a simulation? And how will I intruduce my guy/girl/TBA to the RP?
Pretty much any kind of animal. The ones that we have in our world are the most common. Ones we don't have are called Kaiju, and are a bit rare. Also dinosaurs.

I don't like the Hunger Games. And introduce your character however you like. Maybe you could explain their absence by saying they were sick or suspended from school.

As for what happened, my dude called everyone at 2 AM so they could go see a meteor that fell. They found it next to a rocker dude who got lightning powers from
it. They beat him up but the police took credit. Now they're meeting with some paranaturalists to describe what happened.

Last edited:
What?! You don't like the hunger games?!

Wow that's a lot of events that happened so far and it sounds cool 'n' crazy!

Suspended? So my character can be a bad person

What?! You don't like the hunger games?!

Wow that's a lot of events that happened so far and it sounds cool 'n' crazy!

Suspended? So my character can be a bad person
Being suspended doesn't make you a bad person. You could be a bad person if you really want to in this RP. But if you decide to go off and try to kill babies while everyone else fights monsters, you might not have much fun. But you can if you really want to. My job as GM is not to tell a story. That's what players are supposed to do. All I'm here to do is help.

it would be best if we alternated between the meteor and the side missions i think

^ I agree with P.G on this one. Sorry I haven't joined yet - I'm still deciding on a few things with my character. One of them being the species - vampire, werewolf, regular human that gets the vampire disease and eventually turns into a vampire or succumbus? (Probably spelt the last one wrong)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom