• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Paranatural Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a vampire and werewolf already. Not that that's bad, just in case you wish to take it into consideration. And a human that turns into a vampire or succubus later on would be fine as well.

Out of curiosity, if I have some ideas for powers that I like but don't feel like attributing to a character, would it be ok if I send them your way Heroic? I figure you could find a use for the concepts.

If you like. I'm always open to new ideas. But you can give your character powers that aren't necessarily related to what they have now. You could have your dude lose his arm and get it replaced with a robot arm. Or have him learn a martial art that let's him set his fists on fire and punch people without the use of PSI and without burning himself. Gaia is a crazy place.

If you've read the hero's of olympus series, Gaia is bad news...

I know I know - I was just sayin'. I know the series is for kids, but you should try read it.

I know I know - I was just sayin'. I know the series is for kids, but you should try read it.
I have, actually. Good books. I got my mom to read them.

Also I forgot to tell you guys I'm at a convention so I won't be as active.

Hope you enjoy your convension! What's it about?

It was good! My favourite character was definitely Leo - in fact, I'm basing my character Hiro from the pokemon RP off Leo!

I got the series on my b'day along with the carter kane series (also by rick riordan), hunger games, demigod diaries, divergent series and the maze runner series (along with the tobias (four) book but they are in London along with David Walliam books)

In conclusion, Veronica Roth why did you do this in alligent and mention the same thing in insurgent?!

The deep voice is not connected to anything (yet) unless you want it to.

@SudoWooper, @ME Grimlock. When I first made this setting, I didn't really think to have magic. That's not to say I mind, but I didn't really think about how it works in-setting. Any ideas? I was thinking that it can only be used with magic items, like Amy's wand or Sis's binder. They can be created, but the people who do so are only copying rituals from old tablets. And they don't really understand how or why it works, but the art originated in Atlantis. Does that work with what you guys have planned?

I thought that PSI and magic were the same thing?

Anyway, a link with Atlantis is ok by Sid. Even though he knows HOW to use his ability, Sid literally has no idea about the details of its origin or anything like that.

Also, Sid wants to say something about the meteorite room in the museum but will wait until the coppers are not around. (don't know who can be trusted with the potentially secret information)

There was a meteorite room? I was planning on having the next shard be found later. Reiji has her power just because she trained. It's not PSI, so the meteor isn't causing the weirdness. That said, if you want there to be the second shard in the museum that can be arranged.

Last edited:
I did not know that we are looking for meteor shards? I suppose it would be fine as foreshadowing for the future or something like that.

@White Raven, before I forget. I didn't think any of the players would get their hands on the Muramasa. Not that I mind, I like she things take an unexpected turn like this. But otherwise I would have been more in-depth as far as what the blade does, because Reiji getting it was gonna be a plot point.

The weapon was created by first taking a knife and using it to ritually sacrifice 108 people in a single night. Through these rituals their souls were bound to the knife. The knife was then melted down and added to extremely high grade steel. The sword thus has the consciousness of 108 humans in it, and they are not very happy about being killed and then put in a sword.

So the blade -wants- to kill things, more or less. It will always stay very sharp, and it pulls itself towards foes as it is swung, making it so that attacks with it are very forceful. However, this bloodlust also means the weapon gets angry if it's unsheathed with no blood to draw. If the wielder draws it and fails to try to use it to kill something, it will proceed to make the wielder stab themselves to death. It doesn't necessarily need to kill a foe. Just draw blood. But again, it does have a mind of it's own, and sometimes it makes accidents happen, and when those accidents happen kids get put in prison because Demon Swords Are Not Toys.

Of course this is just what I had in mind and if ya want to do something else that's cool. Also!

@Infinity Storm
@JakkuEbansu
@Kanon Shirogane
@Marius
@Flaze
@theacegamer
@SudoWooper
@ME Grimlock

I want to make a banner for this, and I thought it would be cool to have pictures of our characters. So if you want your character in said banner, send me a pic via VM, PM, or a link in this very thread and I will add it. It can be a picture found online, or an illustration you made, or even do what I did and use an online doll maker/dress up gane to make your character. If you're going that route, her are some sites that are good for it.

http://www.heromachine.com/heromachine-3-lab/
http://www.rinmarugames.com/
http://elouai.com/doll-makers/new-dollmaker.php

A solid color background is ideal, but if that's not possible it's all good. And of course this is optional.

I want to make a banner for this, and I thought it would be cool to have pictures of our characters.
Those web sites are a little advanced for me but what about making the banner in a style similar to clay? Based on everyones info from the sign up?
latest

I dunno who would be able to draw it though.

I want to make a banner for this, and I thought it would be cool to have pictures of our characters.
Those web sites are a little advanced for me but what about making the banner in a style similar to clay? Based on everyones info from the sign up?
latest

I dunno who would be able to draw it though.
If that's the case, you can find a picture of a character that looks like your's as well. And Earthbounds models aren't drawn , bro, they made them out of clay and photographed them.

they made them out of clay and photographed them.
Yeah, I mean for the banner. Someone could draw/ sketch / windows paint copies of everyone who is currently signed up but also trying to stay close to what they would look like in clay style. (but still in 2d)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom