• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Paranatural Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great! I'm glad you two like it! If there's anything you want to add, go for it! Ladies and gentlemen, I'm waiting on your approval.

Buut the school's a bit stupid making only 1 room - I mean who does that?!

Well, Axel is sort of new to the school, isn't he? Maybe they haven't had time to construct a second one?

Also, this is hilarious:
"Now, where's the leader of this club so I can, like join?" He said, looking around past Nick.

Random outbursts are not unusual for demon types like Ra. Actually in demon society it is rather common for "parents" to not get along with their offspring. Probably even more so in the case of half demons.

Sid prefers to let her sort out her own emotions so he does not risk getting his head torn off or something. Although he would try to help if Ra asked for it.

I think I'll get Axel or Riley to swoop in and try comfort Ra in their own "way".

Poll: Who do you think out of Riley and Axel should comfort Ra?

Axel: 0
Riley: 0

History: She only got in the club because she happens to be the daughter of the vice-principal.

Oh yeah, I had forgotten about this when I based the Vice Principal off of Flaze. I guess he just looks nothing like his daughter. We should meet Victoria's grandma who taught her magic.

Imgur

I've completed more pictures. This includes Ace's three characters, and I believe all of the named NPCs that have been introduced.

Wow, good job Ladies and G that looks great! Is it possible if you could little captions underneath to say which character is which so it is less confusing?

EDIT: Nailed it.

nSopIIk(2).png

Last edited:
For what?

If this RP was based on a game or tv show because of the characters personality coincidents, what would you base it on and which RP character would be which character and why?

I WANT TO SEE AND RIDE THE MAGNET TRAINS!!! And I can do better then that, I can name all of 'em!

Riley
Axel
Rose
Ra
Sid
Ken
Nick
Lilu
Jett
Ray
Victoria
Will
Teddy
Officer Morton
Officer CJ
Vice principal Ellery
Yae
Ben
Henry Washington
Frankenstein
Ramses
Leif
Caesar
Madam Reiji
Ranger Bob
Talking bunny
Chuck Coolidge
Officer Mortimer
Zombie mailman dude
Restless ghost

What anime is that?

Let me rephrase: ya gotta place the portraits to names. E.g. #1 is Ben, #2 is Ellery, #1 6 is Yae, etc.

It might just be paranoia but I propose that the mansion is declared a dream, that we try a different way to help the lost spirit and that everyone wakes up inside of the club house.

Last edited:
Alright. I'm glad we're not letting it die. I've really been enjoying Para

Spoilers for Episode 6:
Nick reveals he is Ray's son from the future
Jet is pregnant and not sure who the father is
Lilu is pregnant and Vice Principal Ellery is the father
Ben gets mad at the player characters and they kill him
Officer CJ and Mortimer come out of the closet
Bowser and Xehanort team up to take over Cedar Peak and only Ra's Sonic the Hedgehog OC can stop them.

Well I don't want to spoil it but we might have a special guest. I'll give you a hint: the first letter of his name is "The Backstreet" and the last letter is "Boys".

Also I have a really cool new OC planned his name is Lucifer Deathshadow. He's half demon, half angel, and half mutant, and was sent from planet Vegeta to help train Goku and teach him how to activate SS5. He looks like Vegeta but with red eyes and he's taller and more muscular and his hair is purple and he wears a fedora. He has a katana named "Baka Inu" (Japanese for "Soul Eating Devil Blade of 666 Sins") which his teacher Inuyasha gave him. He killed his own parents after Bowser made them evil during the Bowser and Inuyasha war. He's famous for having defeated Mewtwo in a duel to save earth and for saving Samus from Gendo Ikari, and now she's totally tsundere for him. Also his dad was Sephiroth and his mom was Sailor Moon, which makes Samus actually his half-sister but he doesn't know. He's also a Pokemorph and can wield keyblades, and his girlfriends are Pinky Pie, Samus, Konata, Genderbent!Otto Rocket, and Tifa Lockhart. He travels with his best friends Deadpool and Shadow the Hedgehog.

Last edited:
Say is Peaceful Giraffe still here so Lulu is still there? And also so Axel's plot can happen? Also, when is Flaze going to run an episode because what he has planned from memory includes some plot for Rose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom