• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Paranatural Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say is Peaceful Giraffe still here so Lulu is still there? And also so Axel's plot can happen? Also, when is Flaze going to run an episode because what he has planned from memory includes some plot for Rose?

I'unno! Let's ask them! @Peaceful Giraffe, @Flaze, how's it doing?

Also I drew a picture of Lucifer Deathshadow.

1zf5r0h.png

From now on he's the main character of the RP! If your character doesn't like him ur banned!

@Yun

Since the mansion mission was cut short, what about the spirit (or a different character) comes to join the club? Sid would be willing to put in a good word for this new person.

@Ravio
@ME Grimlock
@JakkuEbansu
@Flaze

@Infinity Storm
@White Raven

I should tell you that when I offer a choice like this in game, I do mean it. As in there won't be anyone coming along forcing the players to go to Las Vegas if they decline. It might make the plot go in a strange direction, but I can work with it. Also you guys missed your chance to take over the world with a crazy cyborg who would have made the whole world a crazy amusement park.

What ever happened to the cyborg? And there's a high chance Rose isn't going to Vegas.

What ever happened to the cyborg? And there's a high chance Rose isn't going to Vegas.
I already made plans in case one or all of you decided not to go. And the police took his head to jail and then prison, just like the other bad guys. Right now in the RP he's trying to play pool and doing fairly well considering he's just a head. He's made a lot of friends there.

I think I'm going to take out Axel and Riley out for now and might return to them later...or not.

@Haze, @Infinity Storm, what do you guys want to do? The current plot threads are at a bit of a standstill. Originally I was gonna collaborate with Ib, but she's in Italy now and she won't tell me about all the amazing food she's eating, the fiend!

Anyhow, we could skip ahead to the auction, assuming the group found out it's location by yelling at people in bars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom