• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Paranatural

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose was about it help out when she remembered why she was at the station. "Sure. This don't happen to be the crates from the Vagas train, is it?" She asked as she used her strength to help the men in green carry the large crate.

Having changed into his usual attire, Sid proudly places his goggles back on top of his head. Sid had lost track of Rose in the ocean of people, so he returns back to the Paranaturalist club house. The lights are on but no one is home. There is no sign of Nick, Ken, Jett, Ray Victoria or Ra. (Rose was probably still at the train station)

He sits down and kicks his feet up on a table. Sid wonders what the others could be up to before opening a juice box that he had gotten from the school cafeteria.

Last edited:
The fighting had ceased after some time; soon, all that remained was an abundance of ashes, and a single black and white thoughtograph. It showed the dark room that Ra was placed in, the teenager staring ahead with a blank expression.

Ra had eventually given up on finding a way out, slumping back on the wall with an audible sigh. At least her mother had left her alone for the time being.

so he returns back to the Paranaturalist club house

OOC: I had imagined they met in a room at the school. But you're right, a club house would be a lot cooler. Tell me about the clubhouse. Is it like a disused extension of the school building, like an unused portable or sports shed? Or did the members build it in the woods near the school and their homes?

Martin, the man in the hoodie, had been straining under the weight of the crate. Hardened criminal that he was, whatever was in there was heavy. He was wondering if they'd be able to even get it to his car when Rose lifted it easily. He felt very, very weak. Maybe the thug life wasn't for him. He considered becoming a lawyer as they headed through the train station to his truck. It was an older model, white.

"1, 2, 3!" Curtis, the man in the jersey, said. All together, they lifted the crate into the bed of his truck. While Martin got his wallet, Curtis spoke again.
"It is. We're with the Green Earth Movement. Our goal is to create a world where man and nature can live together in harmony." He had his arms crossed. "Say, you're pretty strong. We could use help from someone like you. Do you want to join us?"

-----

Nick opened his hand, and his blade disappeared in an instant. It was over, but the fight had taken a lot out of even him. He wanted to know a lot of things. What were those creatures? Is Lillith really behind this? How on earth could they get Ra back? And where was she? The last question was answered, sort of, when an image appeared. A thoughtograph, in the room. Lillith was taunting them, but Nick just wanted to see if she was hurt. He couldn't see any physical injuries, but she looked really sad.

"We have to find her!" Nick said. The manager, who was still tallying the damage, looked behind him.

"Oh no you don't." He said. "Do you have any idea how strong that lady is? She's with the Big 10. She'd fry you up and eat you for breakfast with a side of pancakes and a tall cool glass of orange juice!"

Rose dusted her hands off after the crate was successfully loaded into the truck. She glanced at Curtis and smiled at him, though it was a mischievous smile as she was one step closer to stopping the organisation. "I would be more then happy to." She replied to the hooded man.

Jett's armor crumbled away when the fighting finally ended, the teenager falling down onto his knees panting soonafter. It was clear that maintaining the armor and the elemental blade had taken its toll on him. However, the manager's words caused him to look up, glaring at the man before throwing an ice shard in his direction, deliberately missing by the smallest distance before speaking.

"Shut up. Now. You don't have a damn clue what we're capable of, or what we've accomplished as a group. We just fought off a group of freaking demons, and we're supposed to give up because the almighty high-and-powerful hotel manager says that we can't?"

The manager looked at the group. He frowned, looking them over. Then he reached into his pocket, taking out his wallet. He opened it, revealing a card inside.

"My name is Mose Prindle." He said. "I'm not actually a hotel manager. I'm actually an undercover GPI Agent." Nick looked at his license. He could see that the man was a Rank ☆☆ Paranaturalist: A GPI member in good standing.

"I'm here investigating the Black Market Auction." Mr. Prindle said, putting his wallet back. "But I have some time off, and I want to see if I can take Lillith down. I know that at least one of her bases is in the caves under the city. If you guys want, I can drive you there. Otherwise, I'm going alone." The man said, leaving.

"Wait! If you're so strong, why didn't you help us fight?" Nick asked.

"You guys were handling yourself." Mr. Prindle said. "Do you really want someone fighting your battles for you?" With that, the tuxedo'd man left the room. Nick turned to Ken and Jett.

"I'm going." He said, then ran after the Paranaturalist.

"There should be enough room for you in the bed." Curtis nodded, getting into the truck. The other two people of the Green Earth Movement got into the truck bed.

"Name's Claud." The other cultist said. He was shirtless. All he wore was a pair of distressed green jeans and a body covered in snake tattoos. Just snake tattoos. All over him.
"You can call me Jean." The last of them said. This was a woman, in a green knit cap. Claud took an orange out and started peeling it. He handed half of it to Jean.
"Do you want some?" He asked, as the car took off. Little did they know, that someone was watching them from the bushes.

"I knew it! That kid's a terrorist!" Officer Mortimer said, looking at her though his binoculars as they drove off towards the mountains.
"Maybe...Maybe she's just curious?" Officer CJ shrugged.
"She tried to steal credit for getting rid of the zombies!" Mortimer snarled, as they headed for the car.

It was about a half hour to get up the mountain. The whole way there, the group was chanting "Kumbaya". Claud had just kept on taking out fruit. First an orange, then a banana, then a pomegranate. Jean seemed to have no trouble consuming it all. By the time they got to the Chaos Theater, night had fallen. The Chaos Theater was the name given to the old abandoned cathedral in the mountains. It was called such because some graffiti artist had made a beautiful mural. It depicted a many-limbed shadow, rising from the sea, with Chaos Theater written in stylized bubble letters. The 'O' in chaos had a goat head to it. However, unlike normal, the lights were on, as Claud, Curtis, Marshall, and Jean walked into the huge building.

((Do you guys like the stars? I think I'll have a new color or color pallete for every episode. Even if we have only two more left after this one. So I will retroactively give out colors for the previous 5 Episodes:
1 - ☆
2 - ☆
3 - ☆
4 - ☆
5 - ☆))

Last edited:
Rose silently followed them into the theatre with her hands in her pockets, eager to achieve what she had come here for. She wasn't the biggest fan of "Kumbaya" and had found it very hard to keep her cool in the truck without wringing someone's neck in or taking a piece of fruit and throwing it at them.

"Never a dull moment for us Ken. Our lives are about as normal as we are" Jett replied as he stood up, grabbing one of the discarded demons' swords as he made his way to the door.

As Nick followed Mose, he watched the man open a closet door. Bound and gagged, the real hotel manager fell out. Like Mose, he was black, with a shiny, bald head. Otherwise, they looked completely different.

"I saw a lot of demons enter the hotel, and I decided to investigate." The agent said, as they descended to the main floor. The demons had left the hotel in disarray as they searched for the club. The cleaning crew would be having an unhappy day. As the group opened the doors and stepped into the bright night of Las Vegas, Mose fished his keys out of his pockets. He pressed the button, and a fancy black sports car opened it's doors before them. Nick was reminded of the depth of the GPI's pockets. Mose at once began driving and reached into the glove box, taking out a big plastic bag.

"I've been waiting for this for a while! I'll finally get to take that dirty demoness down!" He said.
"Mr. Prindle, these are nice sunglasses, but should we be wearing these at night?" Nick asked. Indeed, the bag was full of an assortment of sunglasses, all of them in different colors and lens sizes.
"Just tap the side of the frames, and you'll turn on night vision." Mose said. Nick handed the bag off to Ken, then put on a pair of small rectangular red sunglasses. Everything appeared in a dark red tint. But then he tapped the side, and despite the fact that they were headed away from the strip into a dark alley, everything was as brightly lit as if it was the middle of the day. He turned them off again to conserve battery life.

"It's gonna be dark in there, is the thing. I have a lot, take a bunch of them." Mose said, opening the door. They were outside a subway tunnel. This one seemed to be disused. The stairs descended into an unfathomable abyss. Even when he turned the sunglasses on, it was noticeabley dimmer. Mose straightened his tie, and put on his own pair of black aviators, then stepped down into the abandoned subway tunnel.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

As they entered the cathedral, it was clear they were a tad late. A small crowd was gathered around a circular table, blueprints of the city zoo stretched across it, pinned there by a big knife. Most of the people were standing: the table was ringed with about eight chairs, but there were around 20 people there, altogether. At the head if the table was a woman in what appeared to be military-grade tactical armor. Behind her was a huge snake. Not big like a boa constrictor. Not big like an anaconda. Big like a gigantic cobra that's longer than a school bush and wider than most people. The serpent was coiled around the woman's feet. As Rose and her new friends entered the cathedral, the woman looked up, blue eyes reflecting the candlelight.

"Marshall. You brought it?" She asked. Her hand rested on the pommel of a broadsword, tip digging into the floor. The four had placed the crate on the ground and were kneeling before her.

"Yes, and we also brought a new member." Jean said, taking a bite from a pair even as she knelt.

"Uh. It's a bit late for that, seeing as we're going to break into the zoo and use the animals to take over the town. We can't exactly have a new person messing us up." The blond woman said. She turned to Rose and waved her hand.

"Get outta here, you." She said.

"And why would I want to do that?" Rose questioned and looked straight into the woman's eyes, showing she wasn't afraid nor affected by her.

OOC: I had imagined they met in a room at the school.
(OOC: Funny that you should mention that, I called it a club house but I also think of it as a school room. I guess it could be hard to imagine a house as a room but that is the direction I was going in. Club room = Club house.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom