• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Paranatural

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The zombie needs something to keep it rooted. Like a potato?" He asked the zombie as Sid tossed a barrel. Wait where did he get a barrel? Nick decided he wasn't sure it mattered. "Maybe it's a riddle?" Nick cocked his head to the side. "Rooted...I think the answer is potatoes. Those are root vegetables." Nick nodded.

"I think the zombie was only the messenger. If so then where do we find the spirit?" Sid asks as he turns back around to face the door and the others.

"More ghosts?" Lilu complained. "Why doesn't anybody ever just stay nice and dead?"

On the letter, there was a P.S:

"You might be wondering where you can find me. Just walk outside and I'll have a guide bring you here."

Ray wanders in, late after sleeping in. They blink at the retreating zombie, giving a small wave as they enter.

...more paranature? Already?

They ask quietly, adjusting the furs that overwhelm their small form.

"Oh. Well I feel dumb." Nick said after noticing the postscript and then reading it aloud. He headed outside, holding his chin with his finger.

"I wonder...Are the zombies ghosts bound to corpses? Or something else? Ray, what do you think?" Nick asked Ray as he opened the school's door. "You're our expert, after all."

Jett missed all of the antics involving the zombie, as he had been outside for most of the day. The area around him was coated in permafrost, as Jett had been trying to recreate the instant freezing ability he'd used on the Officer's gun before. Unfortunately, he was having next to no luck, and it was easy to tell that his temper was getting the best of him.

Ray blinks, raising an eyebrow.
Zombies are just muscle memory...
They stretch as they walk with Nick, looking up at him somewhat awkwardly, their pace a little faster than his to account for his longer stride.
What happens to a body when the spirit's left, but the body doesn't stop...

Forcing her head on one of the desks, Ra could barely manage to harness her sudden rage. Lilu's previous comment had sent a wave of red hot anger up her spine, and a twinge of.. Sadness, she thought. 'Why doesn't anyone ever stay nice and dead,' the werewolf had said. Her eyes had narrowed at the comment.

"Huh. I didn't know that." Nick said, punching one in the face as it lunged for him. The corpse was knocked to the ground, and didn't get up. Nick looked around, his dark eyes trailing across the neighborhood surrounding the school. No clue he could see, but Jet was there, standing in the middle of a patch of ice.

"Jet, what're you up to?" Nick asked, looking at the ice. Nick noticed that Jet trained a lot. Maybe that was why he was so strong? Did he have any other hobbies?

Ra couldn't take it anymore. Lilu's words were swimming around in her mind, raising her anger up a whole another notch. Gritting her teeth, she found the nerve to stare in the female's direction.

"Why won't anyone stay nice and dead.. You say that, yet you don't know what dying is like. Do you have any idea how painful it is to die?" She managed in a low growl.

Last edited:
Jett had been venting his frustration on a nearby tree, a steady stream of chilled mist flying from his palms at it. As the mist seeped into the tree's bark and crevices, Jett heard someone calling his name, and turned to face the sound as the mist died down.

"Trying to figure out how I froze Officer Mortimer's gun with a glare. I don't know how I pulled it off before but I somehow managed to flash freeze the water vapor by staring at it. I'm having no luck at all though."

He then glanced back at the tree, pausing for a moment before holding his two palms out towards the tree, firing a blast of blue icy energy at it, causing the watery mist that Jett had added into the tree to flash freeze and explode violently, sending ice crystals and tree bark everywhere.

The note, while the group continued to bicker, began to write itself.

Are you guys seriously fighting right now? I guess I'll just have to kill everybody in this city then. >.>

Lilu gulped, trying to backpedal. She hadn't meant to offend Ra- she would never do that on purpose, as the half-demon scared her rather a lot. "Sorry! I didn't meant to offend... I just get a bit of a short fuse around the full moon. And anyways, I think we might have bigger issues," she said, pointing to the edited note.

Ra's anger hadn't completely simmered down, but still she forced herself to stand. "I... I'll be back, soon. Probably." Her movements towards the door almost looked pained, as she headed straight for the most secluded place she could find. Namely, away from the werewolf and vampire. She didn't hate them; rather, they were bringing up far too unpleasant memories.

On the letter, there was a P.S:

"You might be wondering where you can find me. Just walk outside and I'll have a guide bring you here."

Sid goes to where the note mentions, "Oh, lost spirit, show us the way!" He says dramatically.

Axel hadn't been the least bit interested in the conversation, until Lulu mentioned the full moon.

"Wait - when's the full moon?" He asked slowly but slightly nervous, as he readjusted his sunglasses in a swift manner.

"Like, let's go then and like totally save the city from an observant spirit!" Riley said enthusiastically pumping his fist up, before following Sid to get outside.

"You can say that again." Rose smirked as she read the newly written message, standing next to Ken.

Lilu glanced at Axel. Concern might have been showing in her eyes. All the werewolves she'd met before kept track of the lunar cycle religiously. "Probably tonight or tomorrow, judging by how big the moon was last night."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom