• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Paranoral Activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FullMetal

A heart made fullmetal.
Reaction score
so i saw this movie last night... creepy as hell. so whos seen it and wat did u think?

i was going to go see it with a couple of friends around the time it came out, but they refused to let three kids watch when accompanied by a single adult. they said all three of us had to bring our parents, not just one of them (as if their mom was trying to sneak us in without our parents' approval or something) :| maybe we would have gotten in if we looked the slightest bit related, haha.

i hate scary movies, but i still want to see paranormal activity. outside of being creepy, was it good?

Yes it was good. the beginnin could have been alittle better but other than that its really good :D

I honestly didn't think it was that scary while watching it, it was a little creepy, but not totally terrifying. The only part where I jumped was the ending.

I did have a little trouble falling asleep though later that night...

lol i watched with my gf... thats was the best part. and at the end of the movie she was so scared that she was cryin lol

Last edited:
Managed to see it in theaters the day after it was available here and it was one of the better moving going experiences I've had. I later watched it at a friends house and didn't like it nearly as much the second time, maybe because it wasn't near as loud, dark or I knew what was going to happen.

It was fairly creepy in some spots but I wouldn't call it scary as much as I would say it does a good job of building up the tension, I found myself gripping the arms of my chair and sinking down bracing for the eventual impact so to speak. lol Many actually left in the middle of the flick and some of the girls next to me were actually crying and one like started to have a panic attack ever time the low bass rumble would come on before a scary moment occurred.

Managed to see it in theaters the day after it was available here and it was one of the better moving going experiences I've had. I later watched it at a friends house and didn't like it nearly as much the second time, maybe because it wasn't near as loud, dark or I knew what was going to happen.

It was fairly creepy in some spots but I wouldn't call it scary as much as I would say it does a good job of building up the tension, I found myself gripping the arms of my chair and sinking down bracing for the eventual impact so to speak. lol Many actually left in the middle of the flick and some of the girls next to me were actually crying and one like started to have a panic attack ever time the low bass rumble would come on before a scary moment occurred.

lol i heard alot people was leavin the theaters cause they couldnt handle it, as for the loud part i have surround sound (im so lucky lol), and my room is the darkest part of the house :D

I saw it. It has so many surprising scenes. It was a little scary. I liked where the picture was smashed and the guys face in the picture was scratched. I swear when I get married or move in with a girl and this happens, I'm moving out lol. But seriously, this movie was really good. It did really good, even though it has a low budget.

my favorite was when...

when the guy gets thrown at the camera. its was awesome! i also saw the other endin when she slits her throat.. that was shit...

Worst movie ever imo.
I don't understand how it made it into the cinemas, it's boring as shit, it's not scary at all and the ending was ridiculous.

Worst movie ever imo.
I don't understand how it made it into the cinemas, it's boring as shit, it's not scary at all and the ending was ridiculous.

lol its so ironic that the movies i like everyone else hates, and the ones i hate everyone else like XD

Worst movie ever imo.

Yeah it was really one of those movies you totally digged or you thought was ridiculous. Many of my friends also thought it was lame. Being with all the strangers in the theater and seeing their reactions made it a lot more enjoyable. Without that I don't think it would have been as good.

Yeah it was really one of those movies you totally digged or you thought was ridiculous. Many of my friends also thought it was lame. Being with all the strangers in the theater and seeing their reactions made it a lot more enjoyable. Without that I don't think it would have been as good.

u got a point there. the best part about horror movies is the reaction of other people lol. i really like to scare people while watchin horror movies XD:evil:

Saw it with three friends. One covered her eyes the whole time the couple went to bed, bless her, but she soon stopped when she realised how fucking ridiculous this movie was.

Love it or hate it, they've raked in over a hundred million internationally. And it looked like it cost under a thousand to make.

Saw it with three friends. One covered her eyes the whole time the couple went to bed, bless her, but she soon stopped when she realised how fucking ridiculous this movie was.

Love it or hate it, they've raked in over a hundred million internationally. And it looked like it cost under a thousand to make.

yep it was one of those low budget movies

In the theaters....I yelled "Chiken Feet!!!" Really loud and everyone started laghing...LOL....but i was still terrified the whole movie...I had to sleep with the light on for two freakin days!XP

Last edited:
It wasn't scary. At all.

I've seen TV shows that scare me more than that movie. It was just a constant stream of 'put away the camera! you dont know what you're dealing with!' 'no babe i do'.

Nothing actually scary happened. It's meant to play with your mind, and I found it funny that the next morning one of my friends who saw it with me was terrified because her fan turned on and the switch was off. :')

lol...and true, I did play with my mind, making me think something scary was gonna happen, it was suspenseful

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom