• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Passengers hear couple having sex on tannoy

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO SEX IN THE PA ROOM

CAN'T HAVE NONE

People are surprised by this?

People are surprised by this?

I am certainly not surprised, what is surprisngis that Transport for London are saying it has nothing to do with them!
I would love to know how it was played through THEIR speaker when it has NOTHING to do with them.

Lol the driver was getting his kicks and thrills by listening to it.

I can just imagine boarding a train when stuff like that started playing over the speakers. I don't know if I would survive the laughter that would ensue.

This can't be good for transportation...
...On the other hand, perhaps it could be.

There's a place called West Ham?

You think we have strange names???
its in London and is the home of West Ham United Football Club
West Ham station as mentioned in the article is served by the Lond Undergrounds Jubilee, Hammersmith and City and District lines National Rail c2c services from London Fenchurch Street - Southend Victoria and from 2010 will also be served by the Docklands Light Railway
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_ham

Come on. Even me, living in Norway have heard about West Ham. Mostly know it due to the sport over here is obsessed by European (and English) football.

Kinda makes the morning rush a little different than usual. But I would never experience anything like this, as I bike. Perhaps for the best.

I am certainly not surprised, what is surprisngis that Transport for London are saying it has nothing to do with them!
I would love to know how it was played through THEIR speaker when it has NOTHING to do with them.

Maybe they were saying that it wasn't their people, or that they didn't put the couple up to it.

Why don't things like this happen on my morning bus?

Wait, actually, that'd just be creepy...

o_O
Pretty awkward... How do you explain that to the kids? IT WAS GHOSTS!! :scared: JK.
Odd topic is odd... but still ROFLMAO :lol:

There's a place called West Ham?

Haven't you read Harry Potter? Dean Thomas, one of Harry's dormmates, is a fan of the West Ham football team (which is really soccer). Ron likes trying to get Dean's football posters to move.

Haven't you read Harry Potter? Dean Thomas, one of Harry's dormmates, is a fan of the West Ham football team (which is really soccer). Ron likes trying to get Dean's football posters to move.

Sure I have, but I don't remember tiny things like that. Plus … not big on soccer.

I just found West Ham to be an odd name.
Though that doesn't outweigh the ridiculous names Australia has.

Sure I have, but I don't remember tiny things like that. Plus … not big on soccer.

I just found West Ham to be an odd name.
Though that doesn't outweigh the ridiculous names Australia has.

Hamburg, Sandwich, Pisa, and IIRC in the US there's Burnt Corn and Buffalo.

"It was definitely a couple doing it there and then," Laura O'Connor told the London Evening Standard newspaper. "He was grunting loudly and she sounded like she was having a great time. The driver must have heard it, too, as the doors stayed open longer than usual."

I bet the driver was getting a kick out of it for sure.

The West Ham Horizontal Happy Dance broadcasted over a PA system, THAT's a new one xDDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom