• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

EVERYONE: Pauls Journeys

Supreme Leader Palpitoad

The Toad of Honor
Reaction score
I will write a fanfic about Paul and I hope you guys enjoy it. I apologize if the english are bad at some places. I am thiteen and live in Sweden so I am still learning english in school. If I do big faults in the language please tell me what I can improve on english.

Chapters:
Chapter One: The Beginning / http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/pauls-journeys-151913/
Chapter Two: Battles in Celadon / http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/pauls-journeys-151913/
Chapter Three: The First Gym Battle / http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/pauls-journeys-151913/
Chapter Four: A Legendary Encounter / http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/pauls-journeys-151913/
Chapter Five: Talking and Training / http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/pauls-journeys-151913/
Chapter Six: Fighting Psychic with Power / http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/pauls-journeys-151913/

Chapter One: The Beginning
Paul went to the house where he should get his first pokemon. Professor Rowan came to Veilstone City two days earlier and now Paul was on his way to him. In his bag he had food, a Pokegear and some clothes. That was all he needed and all he wanted to have from home. Now he was in front of the door to Rowans house. Paul felt a little excited but only a little. He was no baby who jumped up and down in happiness. He opened the door and stood in front of a tall man with white beard.
"Hello Paul" he said.
"Good morning professor Rowan" Paul answered.
"Are you ready to get your first pokemon?" Rowan asked.
"Of course!"
"Then follow me" the professor instructed.
Paul followed Rowan to another room. The room was pretty big and a table stood in the middle. On the table was five empty pokeballs, a Pokedex and three more pokeballs. Paul knew that the three starter pokemon were inside those balls.
"Let us start" Rowan said happily. "I will show you the starters in Pokedex order. First the Grass type starter Turtwig!"
The professor threw one of the pokeballs up in the air and a green turtle like pokemon with small leafs on its head appeared in a flash of blue light.
"Turtwig!" it said.
"The next one is the Fire type Chimchar!"
The next pokeball flew up in the air and opened. This time a red monkey was revealed.
"Chim-Chimchar!"
"And lastly the Water type Piplup"
This time a blue penguin like pokemon became visible.
"Pip-Piplup"
"And now you are free to choose one of these three pokemons" Rowan informed.
Paul stared at the three pokemons. He already knew that he never would choose Piplup. His older brother Reggie had chosen that pokemon as his starter. Paul loved his brother but he did not want to use the same pokemon as Reggie used. Paul wanted to do things in his own way not in Reggies.
Then it is Turtwig or Chimchar he thought. Grass or Fire.
He watched them again. Chimchar jumped up and down but Turtwig just stood and waited, calmly. Then Paul saw which of them that suited him most. He did never jump around and showed feelings as Chimchar did.
"I will start out with Turtwig" he told profesor Rowan.
"Okay" Rowan answered. He picked up Turtwigs pokeball and withdrew the Grass type to it. He then handed the ball to Paul together with the empty pokeballs and the Pokedex.
"Have a nice journey Paul" he said. "I wish you all luck".
Right then Rowans phone called. The pokemon professor went to answer.
"Professor Rowan"
He stood quiet for some seconds while the voice in the phone talked. When the voice stopped Rowan answered:
"Yes I will fly him. We will be there in about one hour"
He turned to Paul.
"It was your brother Reggie" he said. "He is about to challenge the Pyramid King Brandon on a six vs six battle. And he wanted you to be there and watch".
"Hurry then!" Paul said harshly.
He loved his brother and wanted to see him win his seventh Battle Frontier symbol. Reggie had already won eight badges in Kanto, Johto, Hoennn and their own home region Sinnoh. And he had six of seven Battle Frontier symbols. Paul would love to see him win his seventh.
"Where will the battle be?" Paul asked when they jumped in to Rowans airplane.
"In Kanto" Rowan answered. "Brandons pyramid can fly and he uses it to transport across regions to battle trainers who want to challenge him. But sometimes he also travels to find old ruins and such things".

One hour later the car stopped outside the Battle Pyramid. It was a great pyramid of steel. The door inside was open. Paul, Rowan and Turtwig walked over the doorstep. A man showed up from nowhere.
"Hello professor" he said. "Brandon and Reggie has already started the battle".
"Then we must hurry" Paul said.
He started to run towards the door leading to the battlefield. Inside he saw Reggie, Brandon and their pokemon. Reggie used his Bibarel while Brandon used the legendary pokemon Regirock. Paul and Turtwig hurried up to the seats and watched what remained of the battle.
"Bibarel use Aqua Tail" Reggie commanded.
Water showed up around Bibarels tail and was sent against Regirock.
"Zap Cannon" Brandon answered calmly.
The electric ball collided with the water and broke through it with ease. It hit Bibarel and a big explosion followed.
"Bibarel NO!" Reggie screamed.
When the smoke cleared Bibarel lay fainted on the ground.
"Bibarel is unable to battle" the referee said. "Regirock is the winner".
"No" Paul muttered. "Reggie can not lose".
"Okay Drapion!" Reggie shouted. "I choose you!"
From the blue flash a big scorpion like pokemon with arms appeared.
"Drapion!"
"Drapion use Brick Break!" Reggie commanded.
Drapion jumped towards Regirock with with lightnings around its claws.
"Hammer Arm" Brandon responded. Regirocks arm started to glow and the pokemons collided. Paul saw that Regirock was much stronger and it threw away Drapion. The Ogre Scorp pokemon flew through the air and crashed on the ground unable to rise.
"Drapion is unable to battle. Regirock is the winner. That means the victory goes to Brandon!"
Paul felt angry on Reggie. His brother had lost.

"There is nothing bad in losing sometimes" Reggie told Paul outside when the Battle Pyramid where moving away to other challengers.
"I do not understand" Paul said. "You did not beat a single pokemon while Brandon beat all yours. How can you not care?"
"I care" Reggie answered. "But my pokemon fighted hard. That was enough. I will not rechallenge Brandon. Instead I think I will start as a pokemon breeder and continue to be nice to pokemon to train up them".
"I belived in you when you said that pokemon grow strong by love" Paul told his brother. "But now I realize that you must be hard and just use the strongest ones to succeed. I will travel across Kanto now and defeat the gym leaders in my way not in your way".
"But Paul!" Reggie said. You can not train pokemon through brutality!"
"Yes I can and it will work a lot better than being nice to them"
"I still think you are wrong" Reggie told his brother. "But I know that I can not convince you. But let me at least give you this".
He handed over a bage case to Paul who took it without a word and started to go. Reggie had failed and Paul would never do the same.

Some hours later Paul saw something move in the bushes. A tail showed up and he heard the pokemon say:
"Skorp-Skorupi!"
A Skorupi Paul thought. I think I should catch it and evolve it and make it stronger than Reggies own Drapion to show him that my way is the best way.
He called out Turtwig from its pokeball.
"Turtwig stand by for battle!"
Turtwig appeared and looked on its trainer.
"Razor Leaf on Skorupi!" Paul commanded.
Turtwig waved its head and razor sharp leaves came from the leaves on its head. They hit Skorupi hard.
"Bite" Paul shouted.
Turtwig grabbed the surprised Skorupi with its mouth and threw the Poison type up in the air.
"Finish it with Tackle"
Turtwig cried loudly and hit Skorupi with its body and threw it into a tree.
"Pokeball" Paul screamed and threw the red and white ball. Skorupi was drawn into it. The ball vibrated on the ground for several seconds while Paul waited. Suddenly it stopped and the button in the middle became red and then white. Paul picked up the pokeball and put it in his pocket. He then withdrew Turtwig before he started to go again.
I will become a lot more stronger than Reggie he thought as he walked.

Last edited:
Chapter Two: Battles in Celadon

Paul had walked through the forest for three days. During that time he had trained Turtwig and Skorupi hard. He had also captured a Pidgey, a Geodude and a Metapod but they were weak so he released them. Now he looked into Celadon City, the place for his first Gym Battle. But on the plaza something strange was happening. It was full of screaming people. Paul went there to check out what was happening.
"What are you doing here?" he asked a man.
"That Magmar ran around here in the morning and destroyed things. No one wants to battle it".
It sounds like a powerful pokemon so I will capture it Paul thought.
"Give me some space!" he shouted to the crowd. "I will battle Magmar!"
The people backed away to give Paul and Magmar space to battle. Magmar cried furiously at Paul. Paul answered with sending out his pokemon.
"Turtwig and Skorupi stand by for battle!"
Turtwig and Skorupi let out their cries as they came out from their pokeballs ready to battle. Magmar was ready too and he launched a Flamethrower at Pauls pokemon.
"Evade"
Turtwig and Skorupi jumped away from the fire that rushed against them.
"Turtwig use Razor Leaf and Skorupi use Poison Tail!" Paul commanded.
Magmar evaded the Grass type move but was hit by Poison Tail instead. Before it could recover Paul ordered a Tackle from Turtwig. But Magmar was quick and used Fire Spin just before Turtwig reached it. Pauls starter was surrounded by fire and fell to the ground.
"Rise" Paul said.
Turtwig rose slowly but Magmar charged it with Fire Punch.
"Toxic" Paul commanded Skorupi.
A poisonous gas floated from the Poison type and surrounded Magmar and stopped its attack as the poison took on its energy.
"Bite" Paul said.
Turtwig was powerful enough to still use the move and bate Magmars arm.
"Now throw him up in the air" Paul shouted.
Turtwig did as Paul wanted and sent Magmar flying up in the air.
"Poison Tail" Paul commanded.
Skorupi jumped up in the air and delivered a fatal blow to Magmar who crashed on the ground. Paul threw a pokeball. Magmar were captured in it an all the people were silent as the ball rotated. Finally it stopped and Paul picked it up. Magmar was captured inside. The people congratulated him but Paul only ignored them and went to the Pokemon Center. He needed to heal his pokemon before battling the Celadon Gym Leader.

"Your pokemon are fully restored" Nurse Joy said twenty minutes later.
"Thank you"
"Oh it is only my job" the nurse answered. "Are you going to challenge the gym?"
"Yeah" Paul said. "Why are you asking?"
"Your team will give you a big advantage over the Gym Leader Erika who uses Grass type pokemon".
"Okay thanks" Paul said and went out.

Paul started to go to the gym when he heard a voice shouting:
"Waaaait!"
Paul stopped and saw a girl running against him. She had long brown hair and a white T-shirt.
"Yeah what?" he asked when she stopped.
"My name is Amy and I want to battle you" the girl answered. "I saw you against Magmar on the plaza."
Paul thought for a second. He decided that a battle against the girl could show if he were ready for the Gym Leader or not.
"Ok" he said.

They decided to have the battle close to a little lake outside the city.
Turtwig appeared and cried.
"It will be starter against starter because I will pick Squirtle!" Amy announced as she threw the pokeball up in the air and a blue turtle appeared. I have the type advantage Paul thought. So I will finish this of quickly.
"Razor Leaf" he ordered.
"Rapid Spin" Amy answered.
Squirtle crawled into its shell and began to spin and deflected Turtwigs attack. It then continued forward and hit Turtwig.
"Get up and use Tackle" Paul commanded.
Turtwig charged Squirtle.
"Evade and use Water Gun!" Amy said.
Squirtle cried as it jumped away from Turtwig and fired the Water type move which hit Turtwig an threw him away.
Squirtle is faster than Turtwig Paul realized. But then he got an idea.
"Razor Leaf"
Turtwig used the move once again.
"Deflect it!"
And once again Squirtle began to spin and deflect Razor Leaf.
"Now use Bite!" Paul screamed.
Turtwig jumped against Squirtle who did not get time to come out from its shell. One second later Squirtle was trapped.
"Throw it" Paul said.
Turtwig threw away Squirtle like he had done with Magmar.
"Finsish with Razor Leaf!"
Amy called out one more Rapid Spin but it was to late. Razor Leaf hit the Tiny Turtle pokemon as it fell from the sky and hit the ground. Squirtle was defeated. Amy thanked it for a great battle as she returned it to its pokeball. Tutwig turned to Paul in hope of a thank you or a great job but Paul did not pay Turtwig attention at all. The Grass type turned away.
"Ok Jigglypuff go!" Amy shouted as she sent out her next pokemon. Simple Paul thought when he saw the pink ball like pokemon.
"Turtwig choose Tackle!"
Turtwig charged but Jigglypuff answered with Sing and Turtwig fell asleep.
"Rollout!" Amy said.
Jigglypuff started to roll and hit Turtwig hard. The Grass type fell to the ground.
"Rise" Paul said.
Turtwig started to rise but Jigglypuff returned and finished Turtwig off with a second Rollout with double power. Paul returned Turtwig to its pokeball without a word.
"But Paul" Amy said. "Are you not going to thank Turtwig for a good battle?"
"Then he will just be weaker" Paul answered. "Skorupi stand by for battle".
The Poison type pokemon appeared and fixed its eyes on Jigglypuff, ready to battle.
"Hidden Power" Amy told her pokemon.
"Poison Tail" Paul said.
Skorupi evaded Jigglypuffs attack and hit it hard with Poison Tail. A critical hit Paul thought.
Jigglypuff had a hard time to continue standing after the hit and Skorupi used another Poison Tail which took it out of the match.
When she had thanked Jigglypuff Amy asked Paul:
"How could one critical hit do so much damage on Jigglypuff?"
"I guess Skorupis ability is Sniper" Paul answered. "Am I right Skorupi?"
Skorupi nodded.
"Well then it is time for my last pokemon" Amy said. "And it is Sandshrew!"
The mouse like Ground type appeared.
"Toxic" Paul ordered.
"Dig" Amy countered.
Sandshrew dug down under the ground and jumped up again, hitting Skorupi hard.
"Poison Tail"
Skorupi took its chance when Sandshrew was close. The poisonous tail hit and the Ground type hit the ground.
"Toxic"
This time the move hit and Sandshrew was poisoned.
"Sandshrew I know that you can do it!" Amy shouted. "Use Swift"
Sandshre waved its tail and stars appeared from nowhere and hit Skorupi.
"Dig"
Sandshrew dug down underground and hit the already tired Skorupi and defeated it. But the effect from Toxic were still left and Sandshrew were hurt.
"Magmar stand by for battle Paul said as he sent out his last pokemon.
"Poison Sting" Amy ordered.
Sadshrew fired the poisonous move against Magmar.
"Fire Spin" Paul answered. The fire burned up Sandshrews move and hit the ground type.
"Rollout" Amy screamed but Sanshrew was affected by the poison.
"Fire Punch" Paul told his pokemon. Magmar jumped against Sandshrew and hit it with its burning fist. Sandshrew tried to rise but failed and fell. It was unable to battle and Paul was the winner.
"Magmar reurn"
Magmar was returned to its pokeball and Paul walked away.
"Paul wait" Amy shouted. "What are you going to do now?"
"Heal my pokemon" Paul answered. "And then I will challenge Erika and win my first Gym Badge.

Last edited:
So far the plot is decent. The writing style is okay I guess. So far so good. I guess That is all I have to say for now. Keep it up and you will improve in your writing.

I like this story so far, but you might want to space things out, and also add a little more description on actions and people/Pokemon.

Sorry for taking so long. And thanks for reviewing me! I tried to make use of your tips. I hope it worked. But here it is:
Chapter Three: The First Gym Battle!

"Do you have a strategy for the battle" Amy wondered. She had gone with Paul to watch his battle against Erika.
"Yes" Paul answered.
"May I know it?"
"No"
Amy started to say something about how rude he was but stopped. Paul understood why. The smell of flowers that rushed against them were very, very strong. It came from the gym.
"What a wonderful smell" Amy said. The wind made her hair flutter around her head.
"No" Paul answered. It is irritating and the wind blows it right against us. Let us go inside the gym".
"Hopefully the smell is as strong in there as out here" Amy said peacefully.
"Probably. But that is not good".

He had right. Inside the gym the smell was so strong that Paul wanted to run outside and skip the gym. But he did not.I have to do what Reggie didhe thought.
A lot of girls had showed up when they came in. They were dressed in kimonos with strange hairstyles. One of them had the hair straight up in the air. Another one had hair down to the foots. And the gym itself were filled with flowers, bushes and trees. A little creek ran peacefully through the building. In the middle of it all there was a big battlefield. And it was very hot in there too.
"Who is the gym leader?" Paul shouted.
"I" one of the girls answered. "My name is Erika"
She was the tallest of the girls and had a green kimono. Her hair were black.
"I am Paul. And I am here to challenge you"
Erika nodded."I accept your challenge" she said. "And you are you also here to challenge me?" she asked Amy.
"No. I will watch the battle".
"As you wish" Erika said. "Let us start".

"This is a battle between the Gym Leader Erika of Celadon City and the challenger Paul" the referee screamed. "You are allowed to use three pokemon each and the winner is the one who have defeated all the opponents pokemon! But only the challenger are allowed to change pokemon. Let the battle begin!"
She can not change pokemon Paul thought. That gives me an even bigger advantage.
"Ok, Bellossom shine like the sun!" Erika shouted when she sent out her first pokemon. Paul checked it on the Pokedex. It was a little pokemon with a dress of flowers. Paul went through his plan in the head:Magmar first to get a good start and after him I will use use Turtwigs endurance to tire my opponents further before I finish the battle off with Skorupi.
"Magmar stand by for battle"
Magmar appeared, ready to battle for its trainer. Its flame were as strong as ever.
"Paul has the first move" the referee said.
"Magmar use Flamethrower!"
The stream of red, hot fire were sent through the air and hit Bellossom with full power. With flames around it the Grass type flew through the air but managed to land on the foots. It is sturdyPaul thought.
"You can not defeat my Bellossom with one move" Erika smiled.
"Not with one move" Paul answered. "But with two. Magmar, Fire Punch!"
Magmar breathed fire at its fist which started to burn. It then started to charge against Bellossom ready to punch hard.
"Leaf Storm" Erika ordered. "Protect yourself!"
Bellossom started to glow and its flower-dress shivered. A storm of leafs appeared around it but instead of sending the leafs away Bellossom kept the around itself. When Magmar hit the leafs blocked the punch. Erika laughed again.
"Do not be overconfident" she said. "It can end up badly"
Paul who had been irritated before the battle already started where angry now. The flower smell and the heath drove him to madness and Erikas talk made him even angrier.
"Full power" he ordered.
Magmar pressed against the leafs and they started to burn and the fist-in-flames broke through the Leaf Storm and hit Bellossom at the head. It fell to the ground.
"Bellossom is unable to battle!" the referee said. "Magmar wins!"
"Do not try to teach me lessons that you have not learned yourself" Paul said to the astonished Erika.
"You are rude" Erika answered. "If you continue with that you will be banned from the gym".
Paul were even angrier now. But he did not want to be banned so he nodded instead.
"Good" Erika said. "Now it is time for my Tangela to shine in the sunlight!"
A purple, ball-like pokemon appeared. It looked quite funny with a body of wines and a face in shadow where the only visible where its white eyes. It jumped up and down with its red foots.
"This time I start" Erika warned. "Hidden Power!"
Tangela shone and sent away three blue balls against Magmar. All three hit and sent Magmar sliding backwards. Paul saw that it had taken much damage.
"Quick, use Fire Spin" he ordered.
"Evade" Erika answered.
Tangela proofed how quick it was and jumped away from the hot, spinning fire that came from Magmars mouth.
"Energy Ball" Erika told her pokemon. The green ball flew at Magmar in high speed but the Fire type blocked it with Flamethrower. A big explosion followed.
"Fire Punch" Paul commanded.
Once again, Magmar put fire on its fist and charged.
"Stupid" Erika said calmly. "Tangela use Whine Whip".
From its body Tangela sent out two whines and grabbed both of Magmars arms.
"Throw it away" Erika ordered.
I have to do something Paul thought as Magmar where throwed up in the air. And then he got an idea.
"Flamethrower to the ground" he ordered. The flames hit the ground and held Magmar up.
"How on earth..." Erika said when Magmar used its move to slowly reach the ground.
Paul did not waste time to answer her. Instead he ordered a new Flamethrower, this time on Tangela who became invisible for all the fire. When Magmar stopped breathing out the heat wave everyones eyes were on the fainted Tangela who lay on the burned ground.
"Tangela is unable to battle. Magmar wins"
"Yaaaay" Amy shouted. "Keep up the good work Paul!"
Paul ignored her and watched how Erika thanked her pokemon for fighting for her.
It is not just my brother who treat pokemon as friends Paul realized. Erika too. And Amy also does that.
"You are rude and overconfident but your pkemon are strong" Erika said. "Let us see if you can beat my last pokemon and earn the Rainbow Badge!"
She threw a Pokeball. From it a pokemon with a red and white flower on its head appeared.
"Vi-Vileplume" it said.
Poison and Grass Paul noticed. Better finish this off quickly.
"Fire Spin!"
Vileplume evaded it.
"Sunny Day" Erika said.
Vileplume reached its arms towards the sky and sunlight appeared from nowhere. It became even hotter and Paul were wet of sweat.
"Solarbeam now" Erika ordered.
"Counter it with Flamethrower".
Vileplume raised its hands to the flower on its head where a ball of sunlight appeared. The pokemon then threw the ball against Magmar and its fire. On the way it became a beam instead of a ball. The clash between the two moves ended quickly as Solarbeam broke through Flamethrower and hit Magmar with full power. When the smoke cleared, Magmar were defeated. Without a word Paul returned it to its Pokeball.
"I thought so" Erika said. "Your Magmar can not defeat my Vileplume".
Pau answered with sending out his next pokemon.
The green pokemon cried and kicked in the air with its front legs when it appeared.
"Razor Leaf" Paul said. Turtwig choked its head and sharp leafs came from the leaf on its head.
"Sludge Bomb" Erika said.
Vileplume created a ball of dark, purple sludge and sent it against Turtwigs Razor Leaf attack. The leafs were pushed aside easily and the super effective move hit Turtwig. Pauls starter fell to the ground.
"It seems like I am the stronger one after all" Erika said. "Solarbeam, Vileplume"
Vileplume hurled the beam against Turtwig. But just before Turtwig were hit he started to glow. His legs became longer and his body bigger. The leaf on the head disappeared and instead two bushes grew up on the pokemons back.
Turtwig evolves Paul thought when his starter stopped to glow and absorbed Solarbeam. Paul and his pokemon cried out Turtwigs new name at same time: "Grotle!"
"Oh.." Erika said.
"Wow!" Amy shouted.
Grotles body started to shine in red as it charged Vileplume and knocked it into the gyms wall.
A new move Paul realized. It is Take Down.
"V-Vil-Vileplume hurry up!" Erika screamed. "Sludge Bomb"
Vileplume rose slowly which gave Grotle time to move.
"Take Down again" Paul commanded.
Just as Vileplume rose it were hit by Grotle once more and was knocked down.
"Vileplume is unable to battle. Grotle wins. The victor is Paul!"
Grotle went to its trainer. Paul wanted to thank it but he could not. They will be weak he remebered. So instead he returned Grotle to its pokeball. On the sideline Amy jumped up and down and screamed:
"He won, he won!"
Erika came to Paul with his badge.
"Here you have it. The Rainbow Badge. I guess you deserved it. But may I ask why you not told Grotle and Magmar that they fighted good?"
Paul took his badge. To Erika he said: "They will be weak".
And he left the gym.

"Congratulations Paul!" Reggie said on the Pokegear. "You have captured two more pokemon, you won a badge and your starter evolved. You are a promising trainer!".
"Hmpf" said Paul.
"Are you still angry?" Reggie wondered. "I have put that loss against Brandon behind me. I have started a center where I train pokemon. I am a Pokemon Breeder now. I will take care about the pokemons I have and train them and make them happy. I belive that is a good thing to do. Do you not think so too?"
"No" Paul answered, cold as ice. "You are a loser and will forever be a loser. I respected you and you failed me. When I was a child I always wanted to be like you. If you lost your opponent's pokemon were almost defeated too and you rechallenged your opponents and defeated them. And you almost never lost. I stood and looked at your badges and medals and hoped to be like you. And you failed me. I will never forget that."
Before Reggie could answer, Paul shut down the Pokegear. He started to walk but stopped when he heard Amys voice.
"Paul stop!"
He did not stop.
"I want to say goodbye" she screamed.
He did not stop.
"Goodbye Paul" Amy shouted.
He did not answer.

Last edited:
Chapter Four: A Legendary encounter
Paul was lost. He did not know in which direction to go or where he was. And everything was Reggies fault. He had called five times in three minutes after their talk. Paul had shut down his Pokegear to stop him from calling. It worked out well. But then, Paul was lost and he could not start the Pokegear since it had run out of batteries and he did not have any more. Paul wanted to catch a Flying type pokemon to help him find the way out of the forest or at least to the closest Pokemon Center. But he had not seen a pokemon except for a Magikarp in a river.
So he walked and walked. The forest will end somewhere, he thought. But the forest did not seem to end so soon. The trees were high and dark. And trees like them were visible at the horizon too. And there were no roads around. Only stones, grass, bushes and trees.
At the end of the third day Paul sent out his pokemon.
"I have to get out of this forest" he told them. "And I need your help. Try to find a field, a mountain, a Pokemon Center or a way out of this forest. I will be waiting here."
"Here" was close to a little river, on a big and old stump.
"Grotle, you will go to east. Magmar, you will be going to west. Skorupi, you shall go south. Be back at dawn."
His three pokemon let out their different cries and disappeared into the forest. Paul saw them go. He had put a lot effort in training them during his days in the forest. Skorupi was on its way to learn X-scissor. And Grotle could endure a Flamethrower from Magmar pretty well. And Magmar Fire Punch could break a rock and defeat Skorupi in a single hit.

Paul sat on the stump for six hours. He ate a bit and thought. He thought about his pokemon and how to train them. He thought about how to find a way out from the forest. And he thought about Reggie. He lost. He lost. HE LOST. Paul remembered the battle. He could almost hear Brandons voice: Hammer Arm!
And he could see...
"Grot-Grotle"
Paul waked up from his thoughts.
"Grotle. Did you find something?"
Grotle shoke its head.
Together they waited the minutes that were left. Just as dawn started, Magmar returned. It gave Paul the same answer as Grotle. The last to return was Skorupi. And it seemed like it had found something. Paul returned Grotle, Skorupi and Magmar to their pokeballs. Then he slept. Next day he planned to see what Skorupi had found.

At the morning Paul and Skorupi walked together against in three hours before they found what a big feild. Thr feild was sorrounded by trees bu a little river on it and a big group of pokemon were there. And then Paul saw a Murkrow. A flying type. Finaly.
Murkrow looked at Paul. And attacked. It charged them and its wings took the color of the night. Night Slash Paul thought.
"Evade!"
Skorupi evaded the move but Murkrow came back.
"Poison Tail" Paul ordered. "While evading"
This was a strategy they had trained. Skorupi pressed itself to the ground and evaded the move from the opponent before striking back or grabbing its opponent. And now, the strategy worked well. Murkrow were hit from beneath and Skorupi took no damage.
"Poison Tail again"
The second Poison Tail hit Murkrow in the head.
"Again"
The third one fell Murkrow to the ground.
"Pokeball!"
Murkrow were drawn into the pokeball and after a few vibrations(from the pokeball)it were captured.
Paul sent out Murkrow.
"I want you to fly around the forest and find me closest Pokemon Center".
Murkrow nodded and flew away.
It returned quickly.
"Did you find the Pokemon Center?" Paul asked.
Murkrow cried and nodded.
"Then show the way!"
Paul recalled Skorupi and followed Murkrow. They went into the forest and up on a big hill. And behind it was a Pokemon Center. It was a big, blue and red house. Paul went inside.
"Good morning" Nurse Joy said. "What can I do for you?"
"Heal my pokemon please. And I need some batteries for my Pokegear".
Paul ate breakfast while Nurse Joy took care of his pokemon. When he got them back, he also got a pack of batteries.
"Thanks Nurse Joy"
"It was a pleasure".
But as he was on his way out, something big jumped over the Pokemon Center. A stream of fire put a tree into flames. The pokemon landed in front of the builing and Paul saw what it was. "Entei, the legendary pokemon!" he shouted and ran against it. Entei looked at him.
I am going to catch this one Paul thought.
"Magmar, Grotle, Skorupi, Murkrow stand by for battle!"
The four pokemon appeared, ready to fight for their trainer.
"Murkrow use Dark Pulse, Grotle use Take Down, Skorupi use Toxic and Magmar use Flamethrower." Paul commanded.
The four pokemon used their moves and Entei evaded all of them. Then it countered with Flamethrower and Pauls pokemon were sorrounded in flames. When the fire disappeared, Paul saw that his pokemon were defeated. And Entei started to move away. Suddenly a pokemon came down from the air and blocked Enteis path.
"Dragonite" it cried.
Paul wondered whose Dragonite it was when a voice were heard:
"Dragon Rush" the voice commanded.
Dragonite flew up in the air and were sorrounded by a white light. Now it looked as a giant dragon. And it charged Entei. The legendary pokemon evaded but Dragonite turned around and charged again. This time Entei was hit. It let out a roar and used Hyper Beam. Dragonite used Hyper Beam too after a command from the voice. The moves collided and a big explosion blowed up dust on the fighting pokemons.
"Aqua Tail" the voice said.
Water appeared around Dragonites tail and Dragonit sent away the water against Entei. The move hit and caused big damage.
"Dragon Rush"
Once again Dragonite was turned into a giant dragon and charged Entei. The legendary pokemon was too tired to evade and the move hit with full power. Entei fell to the ground. A pokeball was thrown and Entei was captured.
Paul did not understand. How can a trainer be so powerful? he wondered.
The man who trained Dragonite came against the pokeball to pick it up. He had long dark-grey hair and dark-red clothing. He looked at Paul who looked back. They stared at eachother for a minute or so. Then the trainer picked up the pokeball and went into the forest.

Chapter Five: Talking and Training

Saffron City. Finnaly! Paul thought. He had gone one more day in the forest after his encounter with Entei. It would not been so much time if he not tried to find the mystical trainer in the forest. But to his frustration he had not. And now he was in Saffron City. The biggest city in Kanto. In Saffron City there were many things to do. But Paul was mostly interested in the Saffron Gym and the Fighting Dojo.
And first I need to go to the Dojo. I need to train my pokemon even harder after their battle against Entei. That showed me what they really are: weak. But they will not be that when I am done with their training.

After an half our, Paul had found the Fighting Dojo. As he went inside, a man with black beard, a white training robe with a black belt in and black hair appeared.
"Hello young man" he said. "What can I do for you?"
"I need to train my pokemon really hard"
"Okay" the man said. "I am the Karate King and I run this place. May I ask about your name and pokemon?"
"My name is Paul from Veilstone City and my pokemon are Grotle, Murkrow, Magmar and Skorupi".
"And you wanted training huh?"
Paul nodded.
"Then follow me" the Karate King said.
They started to walk through the Dojo. Paul saw trainers who excersised with their pokemon, both coatched and uncoached. The Karate King watched them too and asked Paul:
"Do you want to train alone or with a coach?" he asked.
Paul stared at him.
"Alone"

"Magmar use Flamethrower!"
"Maaaaaaaagmar!"
The fire streamed against Skorupi. The scorpion pokemon put its arms together like a cross and focused. A red light sorrounded the claws and formed a big X. Then Skorupi charged Magmar. It ran under the fire but Magmar was prepared. It lowered its move and Skorupi was hit. It tried to block the hot fire with its X-siccsor move. But the attack was not completly mastered yet and Magmar was too strong. Skorupi fell to the ground in flames.
"Murkrow use Sky Attack" Paul commanded before Skorupi was given a chance to rise.
Murkrow flew up high up and started to circle for several seconds. The it flew down again sorrounded by white light. Skorupi rose slowly but put once more together its arms and formed a shining X. The two pokemon collided and caused an explosion. When the smoke cleared, Murkrow was almost unharmed when Skorupi lay on the ground.
"Grotle use Take Down" Paul said and stared angrily at Skorupi. Weak.
"Grot-Grotle"
"Huh" Paul said.
Grotle did not move. It just stared on Paul and muttered: "Grotle" and shoke its head.
"Come on!" Paul screamed angrily. "Attack".
But the starter only shoke its hed and continued to say its name.
"Grotle now! Why are you not obeying?!"
"Because he does not like the order" a familiar voice said. Paul turned around.
"Reggie?"
"Yup" the older brother said, smiling.
"How did you get in here?"
"The door of course" Reggie answered. But when he saw Pauls face he said:
"I am just teasing you. I guessed that you should go to Saffron City next because of that it is close to Celadon City. And I know you well enough to konw that you want to visit the Fighting Dojo".
"And why do you want to see me anyway?" Paul asked, irritated.
"You seemed to be pretty mad at me after our latest talk. And I want to see your next Gym Battle".
"There will not be a Gym Battle if my pokemon are this weak or are disobeying my orders" Paul answered.
"I think I can help you out" Reggie said with a smile.
He walked to Skorupi.
"Are you trying to learn X-siccsor?" he asked nicely.
The tired Skorupi nodded.
"Okay. Take this first" Reggie said and gave Skorupi an Oran berry.
Skorupi ate it and seemed to have a bit of its strenght returned.
"Then are you ready to show me your X-scissor?"
Skorupi nodded again before it used the Bug type move and attacked a weight that lay on the floor.
"Hmm" Reggie said. "I think I will need a bit assistance. Empoleon come on out!"
He threw his pokeball and the proud penguin like pokemon appeared. Reggies starter Paul noticed.
"Skorupi I want you to use X-siccsor against Empoleon until you feel that you need to rest or you are breaking down Empoleons defense. And Empoleon use Iron Defense and block Skorupis move but do not countetattack. Got it?"
Skorupi and Empoleon nodded.
"OK start!" Reggie shouted.
Skorupi used the move and charged Empoleon who put its wings up as a sheild. Skorupi was refected but it tried again and again and again. On the ninth try it succeded and Empoleon fell to the ground. It rose quickly and awaited orders.
"Good job!" Reggie said and gave both pokemon an Oran berry each.
To Paul he said:
"You see. It worked and no one needed to get harmed. Your Skorupi now knows X-siccsor. And Grotle disobeyed you because of your brutal training. Am I right Grotle?"
Grotle nodded and let out its cry.
"I did not tell you to train my pokemon" Paul told Reggie. "You are a loser and your methods for training is for losers. Bonding with pokemon is for losers. Do not train my pokemon again if I not tell you to. Understood?"
"Yes" Reggie said.
"Good. Now get out of here!"
Reggie shoke his head.
"No. We need to talk Paul. We are brothers and we can not be angry at eachother. You can continue to think that I am a loser but please Paul do not be mad at me. I got a peace -gift with me".
"I do not need your gifts" Paul answered harshly.
"This is no usual gift. This is a pokemon. A pokemon that is rare in Kanto. Here check it out!"
He gave Paul a pokeball. Paul took it and hurled it up in the air. A blue beam came out from it and revealed a fat and happy little pokemon.
"Makuhita!" Reggie said. "This is your first Fighting type right?"
"Yeah" Paul said.
He took up his Pokedex and scanned Makuhita. It knew the moves Thunderpunch, Focus Blast and Seismic Toss.
"I take it" he said.
"And are you still..."
"You are a Pokemon Breeder right?"
"Yes"
"In that case I will send pokemon to you when I have a full team. Understood?"
"Yes"
"And do not train them. They can do that themselves. Do you get it?"
"Yup"
"Good. I will train here in two more days and then I challenge the gym. Do you know anything of interest about the Gym Leader?"
"She is named Sabrina and specializes in Psychic types" Reggie answered. "They can be hard to deal with. May I ask which pokemon you are going to use?"
"Murkrow, Grotle and Skorupi".
Reggie smiled.
"Why?" he asked.
"Skorupi and Murkrow have advantage against Sabrinas pokemon. Psychic moves does not have an effect on Murkrow. And then the choice is between Magmar, Makuhita or Grotle. Makuhita has a type disadvantage and Grotle knows a Dark type move which Magmar does not"
"Good" Reggie said. "Even if you are against bonding you know your pokemon well enough to argue that way on a minute or so".
"Be silent Reggie" Paul said. "I am going to train now and if you interrupt me I will have my pokemon hunt you away from the city".
"OK, I will go now. See you in two days Paul!"
"Leave"
Reggie went away but he had succeded. Paul was not so mad at him as he were when they talked in Celadon City. And Reggie looked forward to see his little brothers battle against Sabrina.

Last edited:
Ok don't take this the wrong way, but I cannot read this unless you change the way you format it. The words need to be spaced out so that readers can read it more thoroughly.

Chapter Six: Fighting Psychic with Power

Paul met Reggie outside the Saffron Gym two days later.
"Good morning Paul!" Reggie shouted to his little brother.
"Hmpf" Paul answered.
"Are you nervous?" Reggie asked.
"No"
Paul went against the gyms entrance. Reggie followed him. Paul expected the gym to be full with other persons like Erikas gym in Celadon City but he found that Sabrinas gym were much different. It was dark inside and some torches lit up the walls. As far as you could come from the door, there was a throne. On the throne a young woman sat. Before Paul could say something the woman said:
"Welcome Paul. You are expected".
Paul felt surprised.
"How do you know my name?" he asked.
Reggie answered:
"Sabrina can see into the future and knows what is going to happen".
"Then tell me who will win our battle" Paul said to the Gym Leader.
"Battle me and you will see".
"Do you know?"
"No. I did not want to know until after the battle".
"Then I want to battle you. Now"
Sabrina nodded. A referee came into the room from the shadows.And the floor opened up and a battlefield showed up. Sabrina jumped down from her throne and went to one side of the field. Paul stood on the other side. Reggie went to the sideline.
"This will be a three on three battle between the Gym Leader Sabrina of Saffron City and the challenger Paul from Veilstone City" the referee shouted. The trainer who has defeated all its opponents pokemon is the winner. Begin!"
"Girafarig come on!" Sabrina screamed as she sent out her first pokemon. It looked like a giraffe but its tail had a mouth and eyes. Paul knew what to use against it.
"Grotle stand by for battle!"
"Grot-Grotle"
"Paul," Sabrina said. "You have the first move"
"Razor Leaf"
Grotle sent out his sharp leaves against Girafarig who avoided.
"Future Sight" Sabrina commanded with low voice.
Girafarig shone with a strange light. After some seconds it faded and nothing more happened.
"Very effective" Paul said ironically. "Grotle use Take Down!"
Grotle charged with the red light around its body.
"Double Hit" Sabrina ordered.
Girafarig turned around and its foots shone blue. It kicked Grotle in the head one time, two times. Grotle slided backwards.
"Psybeam" Sabrina commanded.
This time Girafarig sent away a sparkling beam in blue and yellow. Grotle was to slow to evade but it resisted the Psychic type move.
"Shadow Ball now" Sabrina instructed her pokemon. "Maximum power".
Paul did not waste time on telling Grotle to evade. The Grass type was too slow for evading at the start of the battle and now when it had taken so much damage it had no chance to evade. The Ghost type move hit and Grotle could hardly stand after the hit.
"Grotle use Razor Leaf" Paul commanded.
Girafarig easily avoided the leaves. Paul was frustrated. He did not dare to use Take Down because it gave recoil damage and Grotle had taken too many hits already.
"Razor Leaf again"
"No more Razor Leaves please" Sabrina said. "Evade and use Double Hit"
That was exactly what Paul wanted.
"Use Bite on its legs" he told Grotle.
As Girafarig turned to kick it found out that Grotle bate its legs.
"Now throw it away" Paul said.
Grotle did as Paul commanded and Girafarig hit the ground and rolled around. Now Paul had his chance.
"Razor Leaf"
This time the leaves hit Girafarig and weakened it. Paul knew that a Take Down would finish it off and he was prepared to risk Grotle to defeat Sabrinas nasty pokemon.
"Take Down"
Grotle did not waste time on thinking of its trainers order. It charged and put all its power into the attack. Girafarig tried to rise but it was too slow. Grotles move knocked it away and it hit the ground at Sabrinas foots. It could not rise again.
"Girafarig is unable..." the referee said. But he stopped when the light that was around Girafarig when it used Future Sight appeared around Grotle. After a few seconds it disappeared and Grotle started to fall. It ended up on the ground, defeated.
"Grotle is unable to battle too. It is a draw!" the referee screamed.
Both trainers recalled their pokemon. Paul was disappointed with Grotle. It had been trained to endure. And only endured three moves. Well Girafarig was at least out of the match so Grotle had done its job but not more.
"I am impressed by Grotle. It endured more of Girafarigs moves than I thought were possible for him". Sabrina said.
"He should have endured more" Paul answered. "But now, Skorupi stand by for battle"
"Skorp-Skorupi!"
Skorupi seemed to be happy that Paul trusted him after what happened in the Fighting Dojo.
"You chosed Skorupi" Sabrina commented. "It is half Bug type and has advantage against my Psychic types. And your Grotle knew Bite. Can I then expect that your third pokemon has an advantage too?"
Paul did not answer.
Sabrina smiled.
"I guess that I have to defeat Skorupi to see. Then I will do that. Espeon lets go!"
Espeon came out from the blue light and looked at Skorupi. Paul could see that it was a very experienced pokemon.
"Skorupi use Toxic" Paul ordered.
Espeon avoided.
"So you are now trying to poison Espeon instead of attacking straight of as you did with Grotle" Sabrina commented. "But Espeon is faster than Girafarig and Skorupi is not as good on enduring as Grotle was. But probably you have a Bug typed move on Skorupi".
"You may see it if you want" Paul answered. "X-sicssor, Skorupi!"
They had trained on X-siccsor during the two training days and Skorupi was now able to use it on a really good way. It was only in the last second that Espeon could evade it.
"Espeon he has attacked much now" Sabrina said to her pokemon. "Now it is our turn. Use Aerial Ace!"
Espeon jumped up in the air and it looked like it flew against its opponent.
"You think that your Espeon has a good chance!" Paul answered. "Then watch this! Skorupi use Poison Tail"
Skorupi pressed itself against the ground and fell up its tail. It was thick of poison. Espeon missed Skorupi but Skorupi hit Espeon straight in the head. The Psychic type was hurled backwards. Sabrina was astonished by Pauls trick:
"Not even I could predict that"
"Toxic" Paul said to Skorupi. The poisounus wave hit this time and blue lightnings went over Espeons body as the poison hurt it.
"X-sicssor" Paul said.
Skorupis claws shone red as it smashed Espeon into a wall. But the Psychic type managed to rise. Now it was Pauls turn to be astonished.
"You did not predict that!" Sabrina said.
"It does not matter" Paul answered. "My next move will defeat Espeon"
"I am not so sure about that" Sabrina said. "Espeon use Moonlight!"
Espeon looked up on the sky. A light came down and sorounded it. As it disappeared Espeon had recovered from the damage it had taken.
Not a healing move now Paul thought. This seems to be harder than I expected.
It seemed like Sabrina could read his mind.
"Yes" she said calmly. "This will indeed be harder than you thought".
"Skorupi use Poison Tail"
This chaught Sabrina and Espeon off-guard. Skorupis move hit Espeon, who managed to keep itself standing.
"X-scissor"
Skorupi and Paul were both sure about that their move should hit. But...
"Double Team"
Espeon copied itsel and the copies copied themselves and their copies were also copied. X-sicssor hit a copy and it was sorounded by all Espeon copies.
Paul watched them closely. Who is the real one?
"Psychic" Sabrina said.
Skorupi was lifted up in the air by an invincible force. And the force hurled it into a wall. Skorupi made a hole in the wall when it hit. Paul stared at the hole and Skorupi was slowly crawling out from it. Paul picked up Skorupis pokeball.
"Return" he said and the Scorpion pokemon returned to its pokeball.
Paul was vey disappointed with Skorupi. It had failed to learn X-sicssor without the help from Reggie and now it had failed against a pokemon that it had advantage against.
"Murkrow stand by for battle"
"A Dark type" Sabrina commented. "Type seems to be an important part in your battles".
"I came here to battle and not to talk" Paul answered. "Murkrow use Dark Pulse".
"Mur-Murkrow!"
Murkrows move, a black beam of energy, flew against Espeon.
"Avoid" Sabrina commanded.
Dark Pulse did not hit but Paul had counted with that. Espeons moves to attack with is Psychic and Aerial Ace. Psychic has no effect on Murkrow and that means that Espeons only way to inflict damage on my pokemon is with Aerial Ace which is a physical move. And with super effective moves as Dark Pulse and Night Slash, Murkrow will be able to counter Espeons move on a good way.
"Sky Attack"
"Aerial Ace"
Espeon jumped up through the air and aimed at Murkrow who flew around in a circle which made Espeon miss. As the Psychic type fell to the ground Murkrow attacked with Sky Attack. It hit. A big explosion followed. Espeon hit the ground while Murkrow flew out from the dust cloud uscattered.
"Finish it with Dark Pulse" Paul ordered.
As Espeon rose up the beam hit and exploded against Espeon.
"Espeon is unable to battle. Murkrow is the winner!"
"It seems like your Murkrow had an easier way to defeat Espeon than Skorupi had. And that depends on that Psychic type moves does not make any effect on Murkrow. But I am very impressed by Murkrows Sky Attack. To fly around while you are charging is a good idea and Murkrow charged quickly too. But now it is time for my last pokemon. Alakazam it is your turn!"
Alakazam was a strange looking pokemon. It had a big moustache and in each hand it held a spoon.
"Murkrow return" Paul ordered.
He wanted to see what Alakazam could do so he planned to send out Skorupi again. And he would not withdraw it again. It had to win or faint.
"Skorupi prepare for battle!"
Skorupi seemed to be surprised to be called out again.
"Skorupi again?" Sabrina asked. "What are you planning now?"
"I am planning to win. Skorupi use X-sicssor!"
"Block it"
Alakazam put its spoons in front of it and Skorupi could not break through them.
"Focus Blast"
Alakazam focused and a ball of energy appeared between its hands. Then it threw the ball on Skorupi.
"Evade" Paul commanded.
Skorupi jumped over the ball.
"Poison Tail!"
The tail was swung against Alakazam. It blocked with one of its spoons.
"Continue to attack" Paul told his pokemon.
"Continue to defend" Sabrina said.
Skorupi swung its tail and Alakazam swung its spoons. Poison Tail did not hit Alakazam. But Skorupi became tired.
"Psychic" Sabrina said.
Skorupi was once again lifted up in the air but this time the psychic power smashed it into the ground. It was unable to battle.
Paul withdrew it and sent out Murkrow. Skorupi had failed again. Now Paul had to trust on Murkrow to win the battle.
"Murkrow stand by for battle".
Murkrow came out again.
"Fail me and you will pay for it" Paul said to his pokemon.
Murkrow nodded.
"Your treatment of pokemon is a bad way to train them" Sabrina said.
"You can say what you want" Paul answered. "Now let us battle. Pokemon vs Pokemon. Win or lose. Murkrow use Sky Attack"
Murkrow charged and attacked. In the last second Alakazam evaded.
"Focus Blast" Sabrina commanded.
The ball hit Murkrow and threw it backwards.
"Dark Pulse".
Murkrows beam was blocked by Alakazams spoons.
"Night Slash".
Sabrina was not prepared for such a speedy attack. Alakzam was hit by the super effective move and flew backwards. It took much damage.
"Dark Pulse "
This time, it was harder for Alakazam to block. It just barely managed to do it.
"Sky Attack" Paul ordered.
It was risky because of how Alakazam had countered it before but if it hit, Alakazam would be to tired to block Murkrows Dark Pulse move.
Murkrow attacked. Alakzam jumped over the move.
"Focus Blast"
This time, Paul was prepared.
"Evade" he commanded.
With the light of Sky Attack still shining around it Murkrow turned around and Focus Blast missed. But as it evaded, Murkrow attacked again. Alakzam had no chance of escaping Murkrows move. But it managed to survive the hit.
"Night Slash" Paul ordered. "Finish it".
But all of Sabrinas tricks were not used yet.
"Reflect" she said.
A screen that looked like it was made of glass appeared in front of Alakazam and it took the hit from Night Slash almost unharmed.
That made Paul angry.
"Battle for real instead of hiding behind protections".
"Protections is my strategy with Alakazam" Sabrina answered.
"But Reflect only works on physical moves" Paul said. "Murkrow use Dark Pulse".
"Light Screen".
A screen that looked more green appeared but it had same effects on Dark Pulse as Reflect had on Night Slash.
"Sky Attack" Paul commanded.
When Murkrows Sky Attack hit came close to Alakazam Reflect appeared again. But this time it were broken by the opposing move and Alakzam was hit. It fainted.
"Alakazam is unable to battle. Murkrow is the winner. That means that the victory goes to Paul!"
"Congratulations!" Reggie shouted to his younger brother.
Paul returned Murkrow to its pokeball.
"How did the last Sky Attack become so strong" he asked.
"It was a critical hit" Sabrina answered. "And I guess that your Murkrows ability is Super Luck. But now it is time for you to receive the Marsh Badge!"
She gave him his new bagde and Paul put it into his badge case. Then he turned around and started to go against the door. But when he opened it and went out he heard Sabrinas voice:
"You will come far by training your pokemon as you do now. But you will not be the best. You will be defeated in your own region. And it will be by someone who truly cares about his pokemon".

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom