• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VII: Paying it FORWARD!

Zeldapsychology

Reaction score
A couple years ago! Bulbagardens helped me complete my AS dex getting all 721 pokemon (from tradebacks) but STILL I HAD a COMPLETE DEX. To which I thank every which one of you. Thanks to the 20th anniversary I was able to CREATE A LIVING DEX!!!!!

Despite the whole Bank/National Dex issue!

I'd like a LIVING Dex! of Gen VII. I only need the BASE forms though. (I'll do E4 evolving myself no problem). (Was able to get a Sun Cosmog evolving that one into Solgaleo.) (just so I didn't confuse anyone.

I need:

Cosmog
Turtanotor
Litten
Poplio
Type:Null

1) Do you need anything from Moon???

2) Any 1-6th gen babies you want (I don't IV breed) but for those that don't have 1-6 gen and want something???

About 10PM est. would be best for me. :)

You're living the dream! I'd love to have a complete liveing dex one day too :) (For that I need the bank though since the 20th anniversary was so generous).

Anyways, I can help you with Turtanotor, Litten and Poplio. And any SM non-legendary or UB if you're missing any.

For trade, I love cool Kurt Ball/Beast Ball pokemon, but starters are ok (I'd like a Charmander, maybe Sinnoh ones).

Edit: Oh, 10pm EST works for me ^^

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom