• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

PC Names

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Ms. Pac-Man was created as a way to avoid copyright (in other words, it was done by pirates). Namco just bought the character later.

You can’t even name her or normal PAC-Man. Also it wasn’t pirates. You seen Pixels with Adam Sandler and Kevin James.

In almost every entry in the Legend of Zelda series, you are free to name the young sword-wielding hero whatever you choose. Are we not supposed to accept the Canon name "Link" for this reason?

I never knew you name Link. Can you name Pit from Kid Icarus, @BigBadButterfree?

Oh! Can’t you even see I edited it? Never mind.

Could any of you try to find the Sonic Forces avatars?

The right name for placeholders of Pokémon PCs.

I just want them to appear in Anime.

The anime wouldn't help much, considering how they are treated as different characters and continuities.

They helped Barry. Don't know why we assume of this Brendan Birch (because Norman is May's (and Max's) father in the anime), Lucas, and Jimmy/Hibiki (not know if he is actually Gold/Ethan who Ash battles).

They helped Barry. Don't know why we assume of this Brendan Birch (because Norman is May's (and Max's) father in the anime), Lucas, and Jimmy/Hibiki (not know if he is actually Gold/Ethan who Ash battles).
Again, the games are different continuities. There has not been a canon protagonist since Gen I, so May can be either Birch or Norman's daughter, and Dawn could live in Sandgem or Twinleaf.

EDIT: Also, I don't think Ash battled Jimmy, who is based on Ethan. He did battle Vincent/Jackson in the Johto League, though.

Again, the games are different continuities. There has not been a canon protagonist since Gen I, so May can be either Birch or Norman's daughter, and Dawn could live in Sandgem or Twinleaf.

And Serena could live with her unnamed rival parents too. I don't know Y (get it) that Grace is her Adventures' counterpart instead of Calem's. Is Grace Calem or Serena's mother in the Masters universe?

In the anime, it seems Norman and Johanna are May and Dawn's parents.

And Serena could live with her unnamed rival parents too. I don't know Y (get it) that Grace is her Adventures' counterpart instead of Calem's. Is Grace Calem or Serena's mother in the Masters universe?
Not sure, and I don't think Masters is in continuity with the rest of the games.

But X should be Grace’s child in Adventures. They had Ruby as Norman’s child (and Brendan is Norman’s child in Masters) and Diamond as Johanna’s child (I can’t recall if Barry mentioned Lucas). And at least someone, @A Wild Luxray, is now on my side.

Last edited:
First off: No calling outside help! That's cheating!

Second off: Don't you think that's a little sexist?

First off: No calling outside help! That's cheating!

Second off: Don't you think that's a little sexist?

1. What part is cheating? If it’s having another user on my side, why?

2. What part is sexist?

1. What part is cheating? If it’s having another user on my side, why?
Calling outside help. I literally just said that.

Help mist come from within the thread and unless someone joins the thread of their own volition, without being
2. What part is sexist?

Okay, I kno why it's sexist but I'm bad at explaining things. I'd ask someone else to explain it but that would require outside help, which is cheating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom