• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pearlshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good bye ash fangirl!!!!!!! We'll miss you so much!! :( Thank you the pearlshipping presents you gave us were amazing thanks!!

Well I'm not leaving just yet. And I'm actually for some reason starting to rethink leaving. I have one serious heck of a bone to pick with a certain user after seeing some things they left about me on another user's wall.

So yes I think I will stay just to piss them off. FOR NOW. >:D

God, I should really be doing my Math homework, but screwing with the internet is more fun...

Anyway, I need some song ideas for some Pearlshipping AMVs. Help?

^ oh it's great to see that your staying! ummm i saw the post where it said something about you leaving! It was mean! >=( Umm i can't think of a song for a pearl amv....let me think some more

... 0.0

First of all... *gets on knees and begs with a puppy dog face* ASHFANGIRL YOU CAN NOT LEAVE!!! I OFFICIALLY BAN YOU FROM LEAVING!!!!!

Second of all.... hm, a song to suggest... Well since I can't really think of much at the moment, I'll suggest the obvious... High Touch!

Third of all... WHAT IS THE CURRENT TOPIC???

I've an idea for one of the movies. Imagine this: Ash and Dawn are in a play; she's a valkyrie princess, he's her gallant shadow knight. (Yes, I've played Odin Sphere.)

Do you think this would work for Phantom Ruler Z or movie 14?

^ it's a possibility! And on account of the episode there were some moments! Here.....
032.jpg
260.jpg
All in all it was a pretty good episode! In the next episode there introducing the new ranger,shaymin, an mai girl!
Pearlshipping!!!!!!! XD

Well I'm not leaving just yet. And I'm actually for some reason starting to rethink leaving. I have one serious heck of a bone to pick with a certain user after seeing some things they left about me on another user's wall.

So yes I think I will stay just to piss them off. FOR NOW. >:D

God, I should really be doing my Math homework, but screwing with the internet is more fun...

Anyway, I need some song ideas for some Pearlshipping AMVs. Help?

how about livin' on a prayer?

^ it's a possibility! And on account of the episode there were some moments! Here.....
032.jpg
260.jpg
All in all it was a pretty good episode! In the next episode there introducing the new ranger,shaymin, an mai girl!
Pearlshipping!!!!!!! XD

Ash/Dawn will be in that one right?
I think I heard they will.
Jealousy? Or am I hopping for too muchXD
They keep showing AshxDawn closeness, I like that.

^ It was a very cute episode!! So ummm topic...

What other anime/manga couple is Ash and Dawn like?

I'll have to answer later...

^ It was a very cute episode!! So ummm topic...

What other anime/manga couple is Ash and Dawn like?

I'll have to answer later...

They kind of remind me of Danny/Sam from Danny Phantom.
Good friends but become a couple. Dawn reminded me of Sam and Ash reminded me of Danny. Have you seen Danny Phantom? They kiss at the end of the last TV movie and it looked amazing ^^
I could imagine that same thing between Dawn and Ash hehe.
edit;

I just noticed you said anime/magna and hmmm maybe Gohan/Videl from Dragon Ball Z. I could see Dawn kick butt like Videl and not take any thing. I mean she is kind of like that. Ash is a bit like Gohan.

Brock man, though you're awesome, you can't run around interupting our moments, without us thinking of killing you, so please don't commit suicide again!!!

Alright about the whole, should Ash and Dawn be more aware of romance question...

NO!!! If they did that would be horrible... The writers put Brock in for a reason!!!

(chart of disrupting romance characters)
97% ships are disrupted by Ash
2% ships don't care who randomly pops up and keep a cute moment
1% ships have Brock interupting them instead... and that one and only ship is where pearlshipping fits in!!! T_T It could have fit in with the 97% Ash but the writers pulled a DP on us (DP im my mind means they broke the habit)...

So now we have atleast... (from what I know) 1-2-3-4-5 moments ruined by brock and 1 from him that only works barely... If Brocko left then we'd be way more likely to happen... If he stays then we'd be less likely to happen... Isn't it surprising that we weren't in the disturbed by Ash section? There was one time in tank for the memories... But he still gave a cute moment... So it's settled, most of our moments that were interupted were caused by Brock!!! )=<

^ Brock did ruin the moment in the episode! XD Sad...
So i'll answer my own topic now! I think they remind me of the pair in kilala princess...kilala and the prince guy! XD

I have a question for you...

How do you imagine will be the moment when Ash and Dawn realize how important they are to each other?

In my opinion, it will be in a movie, with Ash rescuing Dawn for some kind of danger, then they will look into the other´s eyes and realize it... super cute!!!!!

Sorry I've been gone (i may do this during the week, sorry!).:banghead: I've got an idea for a topic:
Who would you rather have jealous, Dawn or Ash?

I would personally rather have Dawn get jealous. Yeah, it would be cool to show that Ash is actually capable of human feelings, but Dawn would just go so crazy and cause such a big scene, I would pay to see that. :banana:

Oh, and I like pearlshipping because it just has so many cute moments (my favoite one is in the episode right before the Wallace Cup, a priceless). Also, Poke always seemed more brother/sister-y to me. Don't get me started on Advanced :boom:

See ya!

~Shinju/Pearl
Cheese+Pearlshipping=Love

How do you imagine will be the moment when Ash and Dawn realize how important they are to each other?

Hmm... I have a feeling that Ash and Dawn seem like the kind of kids to realize their importance to each other during a moment of considerable triumph and courage, such a certain showdown at a certain mountain vitally important in Sinnoh. Considering how they seem to enjoy spending time with each other, I wouldn't be surprised if they already suspected that they could depend on each other no matter what. Even Brock might have an inkling of any more romantic interests Ash and Dawn are subtly developing toward each other, but one might still wonder how far Ash and Dawn themselves will go in their current bond for the future, whether it's continuing with their usual activities... or taking on a project of greater consequence, such as the idea of pretending to be a princess to allow the princess to participate in a Pokémon contest for the day, if what I sense in the Serebii Pearlshipping thread holds up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom