• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pearlshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm.. I was surprised by how much Ash cared about one of Dawn's Pokemon.

On the subject of care and concern between these two, i am going to ponder a question don't know if it has been asked before but hey.

What are your favourite episode(s) where Dawn shows concern for Ash and his wellbeing?

Pokemon Ranger and the kidknapped Riolu (2)- Dawn is realy happy and relieved when Ash returns after being captured by Hunter J, and shows concern when Ash is upset about Riolu by saing "Oh Ash"

The keystone pops - Where Ash is battleing Spiritomb she shows concern by saying with "Please be careful ash", and when he gets hit by Spiritombs Giga Impact her face is horrified

Mass Hip-Po-Sis - a couple of times Dawn shows concern for Ash, when he goes down the cliff to rescue Hippopotos and when he gets chicked in the River lateron (though Brock does as well in that scene)

Chimchared - I think we all know about that one

Tears for fears - Not much but when Ash saves Chimchar from Zangoose and gets hit Dwan shouts "Ash No"

I might be mad , but i look for episodes where they show deep concern for each other but mainly when Dawn shows it for Ash. Off topic for a sec i used to do that in the first couple of seasons with Ash and Pikachu.

Moments of concern for Ash's well-being on Dawn's part, eh? I can note her concern after he ran into Crasher Wake just before all of them headed off to the Pastoria Great Marsh, as well as when Ash was describing his plan to glide past the Psyduck on the way to Celestic Town. I would note that Ash has had some moments of concern for Dawn, as well, and that may even work with their similarities toward each other. No need to worry about looking for such moments, fellow Pearlshipper. I will welcome such efforts to compile a more perfect picture of Ash and Dawn's romantic friendship.

No need to worry UK 12, In my view I think that all those moments are shippy, and I think Dawn cares alot for Ash's wellbeing and often shows it more often than Brock does. My favourite episode is Chim-charred, but again Brock has to ruin it for us Pearlshippers. :lol:
I think if Ash got hurt in anyway, Dawn would be the first person to help Ash or stand up for him.
And also No need to worry UK 12, You're not mad by my standards. :lol:

Here's a question, fellow pearlshippers: Should Dawn leave when we get to the next generation?

Here's a question, fellow pearlshippers: Should Dawn leave when we get to the next generation?

Well, she's gonna, no doubt about that. She's Gen IV advertising, pure and simple. They're gonna replace her just like they replaced Misty and May.

Well, she's gonna, no doubt about that. She's Gen IV advertising, pure and simple. They're gonna replace her just like they replaced Misty and May.

Maybe. Misty was around for gen 1+2 and May was around for 3, but in the anime Misty was around for 1+2 and part of 3, May for 3 and part of 4. Dawn will most likely be replaced, and as much as I like her, I would like to see something new for a change. Especially in the anime, I would have liked to see Dawn as something else besides a coordinator. She was one too many, I think. I would like to see the main girl do something else for once, which means Dawn would have to leave.

Hmm... if they got rid of Dawn I would be sad. Very sad. But they have to make way for the next female friend. Does 'Lucy' sound good to you?

In any case, blonde's the only hair color we haven't had yet. I hope she'll have blonde hair.

I don't want to see Dawn leaving.Whatever girl they replace her we can get used to her, but now I dont want that to happen.
Ash and Dawn are realy cute together.I can't imagine Ash being with another girl.

What's wrong with blonde? And anyway, what does this have to do with Pearlshipping? A ship's a ship, regardless of the hair colour of the next gen girl...

I don't want to see Dawn leaving.Whatever girl they replace her we can get used to her, but now I dont want that to happen.
Ash and Dawn are realy cute together.I can't imagine Ash being with another girl.

Same here, I adore Dawn with Ash because they are so cute together and I really don't think that they will take Dawn away because that's what everyone is thinking they will do and I don't think they will do what everyone is thinking because I thought they would keep May around like they did with Misty but they didn't so they probably will keep Dawn around for a while or a little while longer at the most. Well, That is what I'm hoping they will do but I'm not really sure what they will do, The writers always keep us guessing.

I think we shouldn't discuss about Gen V girl replacing Dawn/Hikari in the PearlShipping thread. I don't want Dawn/Hikari leave I rather want Shinji/Paul substituted with the Gen V Girl as a rival. This way we can get both, advertising for Gen V (and as we know core of Pokemon is Gym battle and Elite four) and still keep Hikari.

I think we shouldn't discuss about Gen V girl replacing Dawn/Hikari in the PearlShipping thread. I don't want Dawn/Hikari leave I rather want Shinji/Paul substituted with the Gen V Girl as a rival. This way we can get both, advertising for Gen V (and as we know core of Pokemon is Gym battle and Elite four) and still keep Hikari
Thankyou! I think that's a really great idea, because Hikari is my fave character and it'd be a shame to lose her and such a great shipping. So, changing the topic...
If Ash and Dawn were asked if they were a couple how do you think they would react??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom