• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pearlshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Number 1) You are absolutely NOT allowed to post questions that contain a vulgar/swear word on this thread or any threads whatsoever. I would highly suggest that you take out that word in your question before the staff infracts you.
Uh, whut?! xD This isn't Serebii ya know... swearing is a-ok here.

Um, your thread is dying...you guys need a new topic.

Who do you think will make the first move, and what do you hope that move to be?

Not this one again :sweat:

But when all else fails (In my mind anyway, when I can't think of a good topic), it's a thread saver.

Thankyou Quest for trying to revive this thread, after looking at the Serebii thread I definately agree that Pearlshipping needs more love, so If anyone has any shippy pictures, cute screenshots or fanfiction then do post it here!
Um, your thread is dying...you guys need a new topic.

Who do you think will make the first move, and what do you hope that move to be?

Not this one again :sweat:

But when all else fails (In my mind anyway, when I can't think of a good topic), it's a thread saver.

Yeah... hmm.. In my opinion Dawn would be the first one to make a move, Ash is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too dense to flirt purposely, unless saying something like: "Hold on to your hat, Dawn I'm dedicatin' this battle to you!" Actually, I think he might have said something like that.. but with DP 138 coming up and the Twinleaf town festival I'm sure there'll be some shippy moments somewhere, in on of my earlier posts I mentioned what would happen if Ash and Dawn were asked if they were a couple, and who better to do that then their own mothers?? XD

Wow, haven't been here in ages. XD;

Why do you support Pearlshipping, or shippings including ash, even though Ash has no fucking sense of love and romance?

Wow, um. I'm not even sure why in the first place. xD I guess Pearlshipping has been in my heart ever since I first found out about it. Plus, well, I love how close they are in the anime. :3 I don't know if they'll end up together or not (which is a BIG if), but it's still fun to support this ship. (It's a cute one, too. ;])

Probably Dawn. ^^; As seen in the latest ep (Piplup, Marill, Elekid, right?) Ash is clueless and dense when it comes to love. XD He didn't know what was wrong with Piplup even though it was SO obvious it was in love with Marill. Besides, Dawn is the kind of girl who pays attention to these kinds of things more often, so she'd probably do something first, sooner or later.

Probably Dawn will make the first move. What do I hope it will be? Erm, I have no clue...maybe after she wins a contest against a tough opponent she'd tell Ash it was his cheering that gave her the ability to win? Or she'd dedicate a ribbon to him.

What if Dawn confessed that she was a hermaphrodite?

Ash would be all o_O and think she's a bit of a freak.

Serebii is too strict on everything. Although...

What if?

Ash would back off a few steps really fast. Then maybe call Harley for help... :rolleyes:

Correction, Ash would first ask Dawn what that difficult word she just used meant... and then do the above...

Serebii is too strict on everything. Although...

What if?

I'm not really sure we shold be discussing that here..
Do you really think the writers of the Anime will put that in??

Uhh... I'm a little worried on where this thread is heading.. I'm going to think of a topic, how about DP138..? I think that's the one where Dawn battles her mother and Ash and Brock meet her for the first time; I also saw that Ash's mother might be in the episode too..

Any comments..?

I ADORE this shipping!!!!!! It by far has the most amount of evidence at of all the shippings!!! Also Dawn has such an ovious crush on Ash though she or Ash notices however Brock does XD

Also I have noticed that some of the Dawn shippings out there are becoming less and less popular (Penguin and Ikari).

Penguin had lots of supporters when Kenny first came in the show because of his ovious crush on Dawn. But, since Kenny is raely in the anime now, the supporters has a dropped fast.

Ikari still has supporters but not as much. This is most likely bacause whenever Paul is in the anime, Dawn seems to cling to Ash more and Dawn says some nasty things about Paul. And the only real evidence towards this shipping is when Dawn got mad because Paul forgot his name.

So basicly Pearlshipping is the was to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ADORE this shipping!!!!!! It by far has the most amount of evidence at of all the shippings!!! Also Dawn has such an ovious crush on Ash though she or Ash notices however Brock does XD
*sigh* -___-'

I want to answer but I have no idea what a 'hermaphrodite' is. Is it some type of illness?

I think Dawn would make the first move. Ash is far to clueless. Well I hope the move would be something subtle like Dawn telling Ash how much she has learned bout Pokemon all because of him and that shes really thankful etc.

Hermaphrodite is In a biological context, a hermaphrodite is an organism that has both male and female reproductive organs.

That is the most unrelated topic yet stuiped topic i have seen here. i mean why even ask such a question?

*sigh* -___-'

I want to answer but I have no idea what a 'hermaphrodite' is. Is it some type of illness?

A hermaphrodite is a being with both male and female organs. Weird that I must post this here...

Sorry for breaking the topic. :sweatlol:

What? Dawn does not have an obvious crush on Ash, nor does PearlShipping have the most hints of any Ship. May I have evidence to support your claims?

You guys need a new topic. BADLY.

Here's two:

What solidified your love for Pearlshipping?

What would you like to see happen between Ash/Satoshi and Dawn/Hikari in the future?

Helloooo...it got quiet again.

Sorry about the double-post, but I'm doing you guys a favor...

So does anyone want to reply to my topics?

whoa wha!? ok now you guys are just bored, aren't ya

:sweat: anyway...

What would you like to see happen between Ash/Satoshi and Dawn/Hikari in the future?
hmm... i don't care who likes who, just want one of them to just admit to the other that he/she like him/her and get it over with already... obviously i'm asking for too much :lol:

Whoa, Whoa, way to much topics I have to answer at ones.

Well, let's see if I have all:

If Ash and Dawn were asked if they were a couple how do you think they would react??

Dense Ash/Satoshi would be something like; Huh? What are you talking about, we are just traveling companions or (good) friends.

Dawn/Hikari would either get angry over Ash/Satoshi being so clueless which would be said in a way that it doesn't appear to PearlShippy or would blunt agree with him.

Definitely Dawn/Hikari, since Ash obviously just ones showed some affection for one girl and is dense in love, he would mostlikely react dingy.

What solidified your love for Pearlshipping?

Well, until Oreburgh I never though about PearlShipping since I also felt somehow a loss because May/Haruka and thought "just another girl which will leave after four Seasons" but the cheerleading made me love this though I still can't shake off the knowledge this will happen still. However, since DP made some things different than the nine Seasons befoeur I grow tighter to this couple. However, until a fifth Season with her started I will restrain from getting to much in this pairing.

Certainly a passionated kiss initiated by Ash/Satoshi is a must and I want them to battle more often in a Tag Team, I especially want to see them as a Tag Team in contests and some tournament level battles.

Why do you support PearlShipping, or shippings including ash, even though Ash has no fucking sense of love and romance?

I adds more fun to an Anime if you engage in such things but you shouldn't go to deep in it, such you make yourself an idiot in bashing and flaming unreasonable in Forums towards supporter of other couples like some people we all surely met already.

That should closure this. Oh and I didn't forgot the question I don't want to mention now because it is an idiotic question.

Pearlshipping Pics

Can you post me some cute Pearlshipping pics, Ash and Dawn would be really cute together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom