• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pearlshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shut up. My point is perfectly valid and you're just dodging it. I'm not desperate. And i'd like to see you try to pull that beastality crap on the Pikashippers. Se how that goes over. Or your gay crap on the Pallet, Coma, Coldcofee, Appeal, Sapphirepearl, etc. Shippers. Good luck.

I said that because its true why would Nintendo let the writers do something like that if it is a kids show honestly. Face it, Nintendo is the Disney of video games meaning they appeal to kids since that's what they been doing for the last 30 years. Maybe people like you can do it in a fanfiction or shipping if you want but to say that Nintendo will let them do gay relationships(I never said it was bad to begin with when pairing someone) or doing beastality on a kids show then your out of your mind. You know what next time read my post careful because I just notice you misunderstood my post since my comment was regarding the anime and not shipping in general:rolleyes:.

P.S.: I wasn't dodging you ridiculous question (then again there wasn't much to dodge any way:lol:) and the only reason you said that was to downgrade pearlshipping like you do most of the time:rolleyes:.

I said that because its true why would Nintendo let the writers do something like that if it is a kids show honestly. Face it, Nintendo is the Disney of video games meaning they appeal to kids since that's what they been doing for the last 30 years.
Incorrect. You can't speak for what Nintendo would or would not do.

Maybe people like you can do it in a fanfiction or shipping if you want but to say that Nintendo will let them do gay relationships(I never said it was bad to begin with when pairing someone) or doing beastality on a kids show then your out of your mind. You know what next time read my post careful because I just notice you misunderstood my post since my comment was regarding the anime and not shipping in general:rolleyes:.
All shippers want to believe that their ships will come true, and you have no right to tell them that it will never happen.

P.S.: I wasn't dodging you ridiculous question (then again there wasn't much to dodge any way:lol:) and the only reason you said that was to downgrade pearlshipping like you do most of the time:rolleyes:.
That's because Pearlshipping has very few viable hints. I'm a PearlFriendShipper. I like them as close friends, but nothing beyond that.

I call check.

Jabberwocky:

Incorrect. You can't speak for what Nintendo would or would not do.

double-facepalm.jpg

I'm not going to even going to bother if you can't understand common sense that Nintendo is basically what I described. Then again maybe your right, I can't speak for them because why should I if that's what they have been doing and will continue to do with the franchise:rolleyes:.

All shippers want to believe that their ships will come true, and you have no right to tell them that it will never happen.

I see you still misunderstood my post when I was talking about the anime and not shipping in general so please actually read what I said.

That's because Pearlshipping has very few viable hints. I'm a PearlFriendShipper. I like them as close friends, but nothing beyond that.

I call check.

I have to say you quick to call a supposed "win" when this isn't even an actual argument and about pearlshipping read my comments from the previous pages in this thread. Lets just say I don't want to repeat my self again if you already know my stance on pearlshipping is.

I'm not going to even going to bother if you can't understand common sense that Nintendo is basically what I described. Then again maybe your right, I can't speak for them because why should I if that's what they have been doing and will continue to do with the franchise:rolleyes:.
Again: How the hell do you know what Nintendo would or would not do?

I see you still misunderstood my post when I was talking about the anime and not shipping in general so please actually read what I said.
The two are not mutually exclusive.

I have to say you quick to call a supposed "win" when this isn't even an actual argument and about pearlshipping read my comments from the previous pages in this thread. Lets just say I don't want to repeat my self again if you already know my stance on pearlshipping is.
Right- that you love hints like the movie 10 one that aren't the least bit romantic.

I'm with Jabberwocky on this one.

Ghost, you've got no valid points, you can't speak for Nintendo, and your excessive use of smilies isn't helping your argument. Most, if not all popular shippings are not going to happen. Nintendo won't allow gays and bestiality. So? They limit straight relationships nearly as much.

I'm with Jabberwocky on this one.

Ghost, you've got no valid points, you can't speak for Nintendo, and your excessive use of smilies isn't helping your argument. Most, if not all popular shippings are not going to happen. Nintendo won't allow gays and bestiality. So? They limit straight relationships nearly as much.

I'm just pointing out facts about Nintendo and its not my fault he is taking my posts out of context. What I find funny is how you saying my emoticons are not helping this supposed "argument" when him taking my posts out of context isn't really helping either him. Like I said to him, if want hear my valid points on this then read my past post in this thread because I'm not repeating my self again.

Dodged yet again. You claim to have points, but they're not valid. Pearlshipping has no romantic evidence. So are you accepting the fact that I knocked down your "Nintendo will never make gay shippings happen" theory?

Dodged yet again. You claim to have points, but they're not valid. Pearlshipping has no romantic evidence. So are you accepting the fact that I knocked down your "Nintendo will never make gay shippings happen" theory?

Excuse me? dodging what I asked you to look at my previous post since I already argued this through out this thread as well as other threads. You know what it sounds like you are looking for an argument with somebody and what do you know I happened to be the only one here. Go figure and I noticed you not reading my post careful because I said that regarding the anime and not shipping in general. Now if Nintendo wanted to do something like that they would have a long time ago but they happened not to do it so please don't kid your self. Hell Nintendo weren't even do something like that with their deeper franchises like Metroid and Zelda so what makes you think they would do it with a kids franchise if they won't even do it with their deeper ones.

Now to everyone who post in this thread, I am sorry that I am going off topic about Nintendo when this is a pokemon only are to talk about it. Its not my fault people are misunderstanding what I'm saying and blowing it out of proportion to their liking just to make me look stupid. Another thing, regarding gay relationships in shipping with pokemon I have nothing against what it stands for and I was only regarding it with the ANIME ONLY(meaning the TV show and how Nintendo would do things)and not with any shipping. Now before this gets out of hand lets drop it and return back to pearlshipping because I don't want us to get modded by Lunar Kuplan or any other mod for going off topic.

Alright guys, this has been going on far too long. Enough with this arguement, what you all are arguing about has nothing to do with Pearlshipping and it's breaking the rules each time those types of posts have been posted. I don't think you recognize me, but I've been around this forum since november 2007 and I come to view the discussions but not post anything. I'm posting now because there's an arguement between two people and it's growing bigger and bigger. I think both you guys should let it go, apologize to each other, and get back on topic.
Is that clear!?
thank you for your patience
~foxkrystal

As a lurker before joining, I've definitely seen you around before.

Alright guys, this has been going on far too long. Enough with this arguement, what you all are arguing about has nothing to do with Pearlshipping and it's breaking the rules each time those types of posts have been posted. I don't think you recognize me, but I've been around this forum since november 2007 and I come to view the discussions but not post anything. I'm posting now because there's an arguement between two people and it's growing bigger and bigger. I think both you guys should let it go, apologize to each other, and get back on topic.
Is that clear!?
~foxkrystal

Amen to that. I am not a Pearlshipper, but even I don't like the way this thread is going, it deserves better I think.

As a lurker before joining, I've definitely seen you around before.

That is definitely off-topic, if you wish to post something here, at least follow the rules for the pearlshipping general discussions and all the other shipping discussions. I did that before and I almost got banned.
Well for DP133, that's a highlight for the pearlshipper's here, on serebii, possibly for pokecommunity, and all the others around the world. I saw some good preview screenshots of the episodes especially these..
http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/album.php?albumid=566&pictureid=5987
http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/album.php?albumid=566&pictureid=5988
http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/album.php?albumid=566&pictureid=5989
either it's because of Hikari, Pochama, or someone or something that unexpectedly came into the episode, who knows?

Is that clear!?
~foxkrystal

Don't worry fox I already drop it as I stated in my last post since I was going off topic in a pearlshipping thread so I'm sorry if get out of hand.

That is definitely off-topic, if you wish to post something here, at least follow the rules for the pearlshipping general discussions and all the other shipping discussions. I did that before and I almost got banned.
Well for DP133, that's a highlight for the pearlshipper's here, on serebii, possibly for pokecommunity, and all the others around the world. I saw some good preview screenshots of the episodes especially these..
http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/album.php?albumid=566&pictureid=5987
http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/album.php?albumid=566&pictureid=5988
http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/album.php?albumid=566&pictureid=5989
either it's because of Hikari, Pochama, or someone or something that unexpectedly came into the episode, who knows?

Some thing must have happend to cheer him up, either it was Dawns doing or maybe Team Rockets only time will tell I guess. Either way Dawn will be so happy Ash is back to his old self.

If Ash and Dawn's optimism can stand out between the two of them, then perhaps we can applaud Ash for taking the initiative and offering Dawn to come along with him rather than being coerced into having her join him in his travels, unlike Misty or May. Of course, willpower and emotion might also work quite well as attributes for Ash and Dawn, getting the attention of not just Cynthia, but also Carolina and even Cyrus. I would think that such confidence will give Ash and Dawn some serious moments together in pondering the course of their romantic friendship throughout this Sinnoh journey.

If Ash and Dawn's optimism can stand out between the two of them, then perhaps we can applaud Ash for taking the initiative and offering Dawn to come along with him rather than being coerced into having her join him in his travels, unlike Misty or May. Of course, willpower and emotion might also work quite well as attributes for Ash and Dawn, getting the attention of not just Cynthia, but also Carolina and even Cyrus. I would think that such confidence will give Ash and Dawn some serious moments together in pondering the course of their romantic friendship throughout this Sinnoh journey.

C7CA you always good at explaining Ash and Dawn's relationship with out blowing them out of proportion unlike some on these boards:eek:hdear:. I would agree that this can help Ash and Dawn's relationship if they becomes optimistic enough which can help Ash take the offering of letting Dawn join him in his continuous adventures. Now I really never put thought into Misty or May forcing Ash by manipulating him in some form to join him (it was actually mostly Misty who did that rather then May), and now that you mention that it actually makes sense:ksmile:. I mean a least Dawn didn't force Ash into joining him unlike the other girls who would throw a temper tantrum at him here and there about their bike(again it was mostly Misty). Now back to what you were saying, that is another good point you bring up about willpower and emotion being one of the attributes for Ash and Dawn to get some time together alone. This can possibly give shippy scenes between the two which can strengthen their romantic friendship through their journys.

Last edited:
I love the ship of Ash and Dawn, but all this talk about optimism, willpower, and all these deep-seeded emotions is a little far-fetched for me. This is a kid's cartoon and the characters are not THAT complex except for in our heads.

Agree on that. Dawn is still so girly, so I don't expect her to crush on Ash, and Ash will not likely make a first move, even if a girl shows interest in him. Just take a look at Angie, she obviously likes him a lot, but although Ash gave her more attention than to any other girl during summer camp, and when he visited her at her home, he didn't make a real move yet.

I don't say it is impossible for Dawn to get romantically interested in Ash, but besides that she looks cute, I don't see any pressing evidence that it will happen.

High Touch 2009! Here we come! I heard a snippet of it during the Movie 12 footage they showed after the Pichu merchandise thingy commercial. At least I'm pretty sure it was High Touch 2009.

Anyways DP133. It was alright, but doesn't top DP062.

Takeshi just had to restrain her. Darn you Takeshi. This is like the second time since DP081 that Takeshi restrained Hikari from helping Satoshi.

Hikari was worried about his Pokemon and from the looks of it, (well imo) Satoshi himself. She sat down on the floor and Pocchama cheered her up and got the idea for the show from there. A bit later, we see her rehearsing for the show.

Commercial break.

Skip a few events blah blah Takeshi saw it blah blah.

Satoshi was confused on why Hikari was doing the show and Joy told him that she was doing this show to make Satoshi and his Pokemon feel better. The show was funny, Satoshi laughed a lot and it was cute. ^^

Then TR barges in...yadda yadda fails to catch Pikachu and Hikari says, "minna genki yokatta" while she looks at Satoshi's Pokemon (and Satoshi's with them).

And pretty much, that's what happened. ^^ At least Hikari cared enough to make up that show to cheer up Satoshi and his Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom