• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pearlshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! SatoshiHyuga makes some great AMVs, plus I love Everlife! :p
I was going to post more of SatoshiHyuga but I just found this one that I love! x3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSYIZjoxgKI&feature=related

Yeah their AMVs are amazing and I love Everlife :]
That video is pretty cute :]
I found some PearlShipping Moments videos by dawnXashforever17.
PearlShipping Moments 1
PearlShipping Moments 2
PearlShipping Moments 3
PearlShipping Moments 4

The hints are pretty good and there is a lot of them xD Enjoy!

I've seen those before! I'm gonna watch 'em for the sake of it then t's off to bed for me! ('Cuz it's 20 past 11 here in England! :p) :lol: G'night Pearlhippers!

Yeah their AMVs are amazing and I love Everlife :]
That video is pretty cute :]
I found some PearlShipping Moments videos by dawnXashforever17.
PearlShipping Moments 1
PearlShipping Moments 2
PearlShipping Moments 3
PearlShipping Moments 4

The hints are pretty good and there is a lot of them xD Enjoy!

...be careful. dawnxashforever17 makes fake hints such as the "Gym leader calls Ash & Dawn a couple" one. -_-;;; Also editing the audio to make it seem Pearlshippy. (e.g. "Oh Ash, I lost again." part, she originally said mom.)

...be careful. dawnxashforever17 makes fake hints such as the "Gym leader calls Ash & Dawn a couple" one. -_-;;; Also editing the audio to make it seem Pearlshippy. (e.g. "Oh Ash, I lost again." part, she originally said mom.)

And I wondered if they really said that.

Yeah, I realized that some of the hints were fake because they weren't in the episodes or the movies and that's where the hints are usually found.

Here is my question:

Why do you support Pearlshipping, or shippings including ash, even though Ash has no fucking sense of love and romance?

Last edited:
Why do you support Pearlshipping, or shippings including ash, even though Ash has no fucking sense of love and romance?

Because the pairings are so incredibly adorable together.

Because the pairings are so incredibly adorable together.

That's true in a way, I guess. Eye candy!

I would like to say hints, as well, but since I basically support all shippings I know of, that's the only answer I can give :p
But yeah, it's a good reason, I think.

Last edited:
I support most shippings as well, except for the unrealistic or absurd ones.

Here is my question:

Because of the cute moments I base my nr.1 ship (Ash x Angie) on and I believe in miracles, Ash might one day wake up and think "now I know why that girl was behaving that way when she was near me... :blush: "

Here is my question:

I support PearlShipping because they are similar to each other and for me, That always connects to me more personally because I like having similarities to people that I happen to have a liking for like my friends and my boyfriends. Actually, Ash does have a sense of romance because there was this one episode where a school kid named Joe showed Brock, Misty, and Ash a picture of Giselle and both Ash and Brock were blushing like crazy and so Ash actually does have a sense of romance.

Anyway, I like when people are closer to each other because the best of friends are more likely to become a couple so I like when friends are similar to each other like Ash and Dawn.

Ash has got a sense of love. He must if he's got so many shippings. Poke-, Advance-, Pallet-, Pearl...

Ash has got a sense of love. He must if he's got so many shippings. Poke-, Advance-, Pallet-, Pearl...

Very good point :] He must have a hell of a sense of love for all of the shippings. New shippings with Ash seem to pop up out of nowhere xD

Yeah. Like this new one- PlatoShipping. Ash and Jun.

Here is my question:

Because, It's a great excuse to draw fanarts, pairing characters up is fun and gives a whole different veiw on the characters reactions. And it keeps me interested in the anime.

Well yeah, maybe they wouldn't show anything too racy, after all it IS genarally for children, my 11 year old brother (roughly Ash's age.) watches is and he couldn't give a corphish for anything to do with romance... Buuuuuuuut... I think from watching Ash throughout the series he has matured quite a bit
:lol: I'm 11 to but somehow the only impact Ash has made on me is to NEVER be as dense in love as him! Because of Ash's cluelessness I decided to pay more attention to love and find it to be quite interesting xD

Mostly 'cuz of hints, cuteness and/or boredom. I believe someday Ash will wake up to his senses and finally get together with someone ^^....someday

You're 11! Wow! I only turned 13 a couple days ago! I only became interested in shipping 6 months ago! (My brother is 10x as dense as Ash is so no need to worry!)

Here is my question:

Number 1) You are absolutely NOT allowed to post questions that contain a vulgar/swear word on this thread or any threads whatsoever. I would highly suggest that you take out that word in your question before the staff infracts you.
To answer your question, romance doesn't need to fit into the picture that soon. Romance can be formed through love at first sight, long-time friendships, or the strength of the friendship. The friendship between Satoshi and Hikari are at a medium-high strength level, and I guarantee that this shipping will become stronger in friendship. It's never impossible that their friendship can be more that friendship; just keep believing and never give up on this ship if this is the pairing you believe can come true.
Here is my most recent deviation that I posted on deviantart.com, I hope y'all enjoy it :D
http://fanfictor26.deviantart.com/art/Go-Hikari-131904147

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom