• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pearlshipping General Discussion

Yah that's what I was thinking guy got into too much trouble for giving too much info away LOL. The guy didn't state whether Dawn was staying or leaving, so we still have a chance on that. Imagine if Dawn got jealous over new girl? That'd be funXD

This thread needs to revitalize so I'm a new member hoping to join hopefully you don't mind that I ship both Advanceshipping and Pearlshipping though more of Advanceshipping doesn't mean I don't like pearlshipping.

Anyway I kind if see Dawn staying on another generation with all the developmemt she was given and Ash really seems to be leaving but of course I wish that he won't leave. I would not like it if they decide to change the entire cast that would kill the current fan base at least the older audience.

EDIT:
Just realised my banner says that I'm an advanceshipper LOL.

This thread needs to revitalize so I'm a new member hoping to join hopefully you don't mind that I ship both Advanceshipping and Pearlshipping though more of Advanceshipping doesn't mean I don't like pearlshipping.

Anyway I kind if see Dawn staying on another generation with all the developmemt she was given and Ash really seems to be leaving but of course I wish that he won't leave. I would not like it if they decide to change the entire cast that would kill the current fan base at least the older audience.

EDIT:

as long as you're a pearlshipper, we don't mind if you're an advanceshipper also. =P welcome

Sometimes I can't even pick between Advanceshipping and Pearlshipping. I support them both equally (but swing back and forth), and I really do want a SatoHaruHika end.

But who knows what the writers are up to, to solve all the plotholes.

At least Dawn would have a camo in DP, you guys could always look forward to that =3

Hey guys! Talk about joining late, but I've actually been a follower of Pearlshipping since it began in the early DP saga.
As for B/W, as it stands, I believe Dawn will definitely be staying and PS will continue. If Brock is indeed gone, that would leave only 2 characters, Ash and the new BW girl. I don't think the writers would do that, so we still have a chance!

Any I agree with Dawn still not being able to beat Zoey and Dawn's current popularity and standing as Ash's equal in the show I think that she will stay for B/W and a new character will be added to replace Brock while the B/W girl will be one of Dawn's new rival. I seriously hope for May to return to the show as Dawn's rival...

Nice ti see other Advance and Pearl shippers.

I want Dawn to stay as well, but I don't want to get my hopes up in case of disappointment when we get info on BW this coming thursday

it might be fake, didn't they say that they found it on a Chinese website? Pokemon is Japanese. I hope it's fake and that it's fan art. If it gets taken down, we can then ASSUME it's real, just like with the blog post. Anyway let's talk about pearlshipping instead.

WHAT PEARLSHIPPING HINTS DO YOU HOPE TO SEE IF THERE IS A FAREWELL EPISODE FOR DAWN?

WHAT PEARLSHIPPING HINTS DO YOU HOPE TO SEE IF THERE IS A FAREWELL EPISODE FOR DAWN?

well if things turn for the worse I would like to see tears and a hug some sad music background and maybe some gracidea flowers in the field heck if we're lucky maybe a kiss *is hoping Dawn stays*

I absolutely think that Pokeshipping is useless and PEARLSHIPPING is the best type. This is because Misty was RARELY nice to Ash. Ash also shouldnt be with May because May is too whiny. Yes Ash and Dawn are both sort of whiny, but they aer just perfect because...(WELL JUST LOOK AT THE HINTS)

...I sense a troll here.

Sure, PearlShipping is nice, but if you're going to be like that about it, you won't make it look good to the rest of the fandom.

@Lawnmowergirl this may seem out of place but is that Aki from Yu-gi-oh 5D in your profile picture...

And Pearlshipping is very cute in the way Ash and Dawn interact with each other they are like best friends. I guess its because they are quite similar in personalities.

EDIT:

No fear, there are a few PearlShipping fans who like both this ships (like me). Sadly they seem to pretty much don't care about older audience who could be there. Few post above there was a post according a possible B/W artwork and it looked light White was de-aged and I don't quite like this style, it doesn't fit imo. Next, as an old hare in Pokémon, I have to say I hardly can imagine the show without Satoshi but the younger fans and main target audience of the sender will pretty much don't care about him. But we certain need a longer off-time of Team Rocket.

It says 'possible BW anime art'. But I'd like to know the actual source.

I believe I saw the exact same sketch on Devinatart one off these days or at least a very similar one so for now I wouldn't pay much attention at this.

I don't hope to see hints, I hope that at latest there PearlShipping becomes cannon but if this is not the case there has to be some scenes with only Satoshi and Hikari where they show how important the other has become for them. I want some side by side sitting, hand-holding and some date reminding scenes and a honest promise to meet again but a hug or a kiss or at least a kiss wouldn't fit quite I think but as I know the cruel writers we get at highest a last High Five. Of course I hope the most, there will be no need for a farewell episode or at least not one for long.

tears and promises to remember each other always...

Changing topic...
I don´t like the girl in the possible drawing of BW anime, dawn is better than her, and I don´tlike her hair...
and Ash looks weird in the outfit of Black...

Back
Top Bottom