• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pearlshipping General Discussion

Oh well welcome to to shipping.
I think Pearlshipping is one of the best ships to choose from but that's me, some people may feel different on that. Yah that was a fun sceneXD

Hi! I'm also a major PearlShipper. My favorite quote: (sorry if random)
I supported PokeShipping when Misty was around.
I supported AdvancedShipping when May and Max were around.
I now support PearlShipping because Dawn is around.
In all, I support Ash being a cheater~!

Again, sorry is random.But who doesn't like any of those?!

Welcome new Pearlshippers,
I can't wait for that episode when Ash gets his last badge to be dubbed in English. It has some cute Pearlshippy moments in it, such as Dawn in her cheerleading outfit again and cheering for Ash, the smile at the end.
Really its one of my Pearlshipping episodes.

Hey, come on!! Since nobody has posted in three days, i´m going to do it!!

So, a question for you:

Do you think Dawn or Ash will express sadness about parting ways?

<b>Do you think Dawn or Ash will express sadness about parting ways?</b>

I wish for it to be a tearful one. We've been seeing their outstanding relationship throughout the series, it'll be insulting to toss it into the forgetful box. However, since they seem to be in rush, I honestly don't care anymore. Not this relationship, mind you, but their decisions in general.

I hope there will be crying from both Ash and Dawn when the part each other. Have Ash lower his hat over his face like normal when he crys, Dawn can be all oh Ash and come over and hug him with tears in her eyes as well.
Than, I really want her to say no need to worry they'll see each other again. I'd love flashbacks, maybe when there walking from each other or some thing, trying to think of all the good times they had.

I think that it would be great if they had a tearful goodbye. Obviously it would be better if they confessed their feelings, but I doubt that'd happen. I'd settle for the latter.

I'm going for I simple rushed goodbye I think one important theme from pokemon is moving on and meeting different new people on a journey therefore almost no character expresses sadness when they leave.

I think that it would be great if they had a tearful goodbye. Obviously it would be better if they confessed their feelings, but I doubt that'd happen. I'd settle for the latter.

Maybe Dawn can give a hint of likeing Ash, the next time she makes a cameo.
We all know Dawn will appear again like the previous girls.
So hopefully will get some Pearlshipping hints like that.

I hope that. I would like to see some feelings in their goodbye at least. We have to remember that Dawn can be very sensible(like when she lost two contest in a row), and she is Ash's best friend, so I hope there would be sadness and tears in their goodbye.

Do you think Dawn or Ash will express sadness about parting ways?

I will hope so though I would like it more if there weren't something like parting (I know, I know, can't say it enough times) and I think the best theme for this moment would be the theme of Movie 10, "Leave and let me go... " but I don't think it would be fitting if there were a lot of crying but some well placed tears should be nice.

Do you think that Pearlshipping will become irrelevant now that DP is almost over?

Do you think that Pearlshipping will become irrelevant now that DP is almost over?

Oh Areceus no! No matter what happens no matter how good the next person is, pearlshipping will never be irrelevent. These 2 have hit and far passed the point of no return. These 2 were made for each other!

Of course not. In fact I think that Ash will keep mentioning how awesome is Dawn.

Whenever Dawn appears again Ash will say how awesome she is and I think Dawn will give Ash some thing to remember her by besides Buziel, though that does help. It'd be cool if Ash kept Buziel to the next region, than he'd have memory of Dawn for sure. I mean, it hasn't evolved yet right? Any who, Dawn looked so happy each time Ash scored a goal against Paul. She also had Pipulp wear a cheerleading outfit. I was hopping Dawn would wear it instead and cheer Ash on herself but letting Pipulp do it is sort of like that.

Guys, I have a new commandment dedicated to all of you
Thou shall watch DP186
It's the number one reason there are pearlshippers running around with pure excitement. I can't believe that this episode would put out such awesomeness that everyone's going to have a good night's sleep for sure XD. WATCH IT OMG!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom