• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pearlshipping General Discussion

New bit of info up coming Best Wishes 2 says Dawn's waiting for Ash first episode, thats so cute ^

How long do you guys see Dawn staying? For till the league? I really could see her staying till even seeing Ash's home town. People were saying Dawn wouldn't be in the tournament and would only be in the anime for a 4 episodes like the other girls, it wouldn't shock me if she stayed as long as I'm saying.

New bit of info up coming Best Wishes 2 says Dawn's waiting for Ash first episode, thats so cute ^

How long do you guys see Dawn staying? For till the league? I really could see her staying till even seeing Ash's home town. People were saying Dawn wouldn't be in the tournament and would only be in the anime for a 4 episodes like the other girls, it wouldn't shock me if she stayed as long as I'm saying.

Waiting for Ash? Best if it even was without him knowing... I'm dieing to know his reaction in this case although I probably have better ideas than the original writers would thought of.

Unfortunately for now I can't seem to see her stay for more than 5 eps. I'd rather had it if it was for at least the whole season or the next few years of Pokémon but right now I have not much hope for it. Well, in a few weeks we know if Dawn stays longer. Now for a topic:

If Ash and Dawn marry, which month will it be?

I'll answer that next time.

http://i1051.photobucket.com/albums/s434/JosiahGLGL/wwwdotuporg3041934.jpg
Episode Preview. I really like how Dawn sneaks up to AshXD
Iris say ''Who's that Girl sneaking up on Ash !''
Dawn say's ''Hello I'm Dawn , Ash's Girlfriend''
Iris shout's ''WHATTTTTT''
Cilan say ''Oh, Ash ! To think you have such a taste like that''
Iris say's ''Is that True , Ash''!
Ash says ''Well , She is a Girl and She is my friend ! Yep , She's my Girlfriend !''
Ha Ha Ha , Sorry !
But this place seem the most appropriate threat to post this .
Just a Imagination I have when I watch Dawn sneaking up on Ash !
I wonder , Do we get to see Some Love Rivalry between Dawn & Iris's Chemistry !
Although , Dawn clearly has more moe !

OMG I thought nearly the exact samething! I would love that to happen! Also Dawn is supposed to be in 3 epsiodes, 85, 86, and 87. I hoped she would have stayed a little longer but I can't wait to see her. When should these episodes be coming out?

If Ash and Dawn marry, which month will it be?

Well, I said I'll answer next time. I go for end of May, start of June. It a nice time between Spring and Summer with nice weather (usually) we still have it colorful and a nice temperature. It is a good time to celebrate marriage IMHO.

Also Dawn is supposed to be in 3 epsiodes, 85, 86, and 87.

Figured it already. Didn't expect much more but looking forward to it and after that I will most likely forget about Pokémon again for a while. BW can be entertaining but it's not like I would anticipate any new EPs of it.

Cheers

She's going to be in a lot more than that since she's participating in the Junior Cup as well.

When should these episodes be coming out?

Starting this Thursday in Japan. Also...

BW086_1.jpg

Adorable. <3

She's going to be in a lot more than that since she's participating in the Junior Cup as well.

BW086_1.jpg

Adorable. <3

Most likely Dawn will stick with Ash and co more than just three episodes. She seems that she learned a lot since her last contest battle with Zoey at the Sinnoh Grand Festival. This is the first time that I see Ash react that way to a girl.

BW086_1.jpg

Adorable. <3

I so hope Dawn sticks longer with Ash. Junior Cup mmh, this could add 3-5 more eps if I consider that the Don Battle tournaments which were shown so far cover a few episodes as well. Oh, I can't wait for it.

That look in Ash's eyes, totally loving it. It looks like he's reaaaaaaaaaaly happy to sparkle to see/meet Dawn in this moment... I just hope this scene isn't were Dawn tells him about an awesome dish or such...

Also, I'm wondering if Dento, wait Cilian is his english name I believe but don't know for certain, (please correct me if I'm wrong) "tastes" the relation of Ash and Dawn. This could give some good hints for Pearlshipping. Wait, I just got an idea for a new topic.

If Cillian (Dento) "tastes" the relation between Ash and Dawn, how would he describe it?

I'm wondering...

Last edited:
Ash/Dawn's interactions was adorable todays episode, like I thought her playing around with Ash like that was my favorite scene than the high five *WE* ^

Wow so many new people since I was here last... Hmm if they had to get married in what ever month I would say June. There's a little saying that if you marry in June, the gods would bless your relationship in greek mythology. There was also a good day but I forgot what which day was which.

As for the flavor, I would say tangy maybe? I'm not so sure on that one.

Ash and Dawn's reunion was incredibly executed. The Pikachu/Buneary scene was a great add-on, too. Pretty much reinforces Ash and Dawn's closer bond more than anything. I look forward to what BW2 has in stores. Only big inferiority is I think the 2nd week of July has no new episode, so nuts to that.

^ Agreed. I loved Ash and Dawn's reunion, how she snuck up behind him then he turned around and they did their high-five thing. It's so nice to have Dawn back with the group. Makes me realize how much I've missed her.

For those of you who missed it.

Last edited:
If Cillian (Dento) "tastes" the relation between Ash and Dawn, how would he describe it?
It would taste like pearl.

Love the screenshots, shows that the two of them still care for each other.

Last weeks episode for sure had tons of cute little Pearlshipping interactions, can't wait for tommarow. Fourth of July almost had me forget the episode was airing,
the Iris/Dawn interaction should be fun and hopefully Ash will be worried about Dawn the most when they split up ^

I've been yearning for some more Dawn on this show since she left... and now I'm hoping for a major Pearlshipping episode soon and that they keep for the haul this season...

I've been yearning for some more Dawn on this show since she left... and now I'm hoping for a major Pearlshipping episode soon and that they keep for the haul this season...

What do you mean by "keep for the haul" this season?

Sorry, I meant for a long haul of the season however, it's only hopes as I'm sure by looking at the opening that while she'll be involved in the season (much like Gary in DP), she won't be in a lot of episodes...

Back
Top Bottom