• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pearlshipping General Discussion

Unfortunately, i can't write those yet, because I can only share them on fanfics.net when I'm 13, and I'm 12 and a half. If I did write one, I'd be too embarrassed to share it here because everyone now knows my age....DAMNIT!!!

Now, I'll only go as far as unbuttoning the first 5 buttons on a Womans Shirt, no farther :p

I'm 16 next week so I hope to start writing the fics soon. I have always been interested in Lemon fics and may try writing one shortly after I turn 16, once I can tear myself away from SoulSilver after buying it on Friday :D. I will begin working on a oneshot non-M rated fic though to share on here. I just need ideas :L

I'm 16 next week so I hope to start writing the fics soon. I have always been interested in Lemon fics and may try writing one shortly after I turn 16, once I can tear myself away from SoulSilver after buying it on Friday :D. I will begin working on a oneshot non-M rated fic though to share on here. I just need ideas :L

Heres one. hmm.....

PearlShipping
Near Death Experience
Hats
'naughty thoughts'

Try putting those into a fic.
And whats a Lemon Fic?

Heres one. hmm.....

PearlShipping
Near Death Experience
Hats
'naughty thoughts'

Try putting those into a fic.
And whats a Lemon Fic?

Good names! If that's what they are...for fics! We do need some new
pearlshipping fics! A lemon fic is another way to say ermmm how do i put that? Oh yes...a little bit of some kissing
(which ash and dawn should do!) and some of that other kinda stuff.
Sorry i haven't been here for a while! I was afraid i might
endanger this thread again!! Pearlshipping forever!!!!!!!!!!!

Good names! If that's what they are...for fics! We do need some new
pearlshipping fics! A lemon fic is another way to say ermmm how do i put that? Oh yes...a little bit of some kissing
(which ash and dawn should do!) and some of that other kinda stuff.
Sorry i haven't been here for a while! I was afraid i might
endanger this thread again!! Pearlshipping forever!!!!!!!!!!!

And when you say 'Other stuff like that', you mean stuff like...err...you know what I mean don't you?

Well I've already made a PearlShipping oneshot. Check it out on the previous page ;-)

And when you say 'Other stuff like that', you mean stuff like...err...you know what I mean don't you?

Well I've already made a PearlShipping oneshot. Check it out on the previous page ;-)

Since I'm more blunt, Lemon fics include what the characters get up to in the bedroom. Since I have finished the literal mountain of work that my teachers seem to always want to set me, I shall begin work on a one-shot (no M rated or lemon :p) tonight and will have it posted soon.

PearlShipping forever :D

Since I'm more blunt, Lemon fics include what the characters get up to in the bedroom. Since I have finished the literal mountain of work that my teachers seem to always want to set me, I shall begin work on a one-shot (no M rated or lemon :p) tonight and will have it posted soon.

PearlShipping forever :D

What? No Lemon? DAMN!
Ah good. We need more fickies!

Ok, this is my fanfic, remember that DP episode "Malice in Wonderland" with the Mismagius and Mismagius shows Ash and Dawn their biggest dreams? Well, I decided to put a bit of a PearlShipping spin on that particular ending to the episode. Enjoy!

We join Ash, Dawn and Brock fighting the possessed Rayquaza.

"Pikachu, use Volt tackle!" Ash orders.

"Piplup, use Whirlpool!" Dawn orders.

"Croagunk, use Poison Jab!" Brock orders.

Pikachu charges at the Rayquaza, his body becomes an awesome bright bullet of electricity and smashes into Rayquaza with full power. Piplup raises a monumental whirlpool of deadly water from it's beak and hurls it at Rayquaza. The whirlpool hits Rayquaza with monumental force. Croagunk's now huge paw glows purple with poison and with it, Croagunk smashes Rayquaza in the face. With the combined power of all three attacks, Rayquaza falls to the ground defeated. It then transforms back into Mismagius. Pikachu, Piplup and Croagunk all return to ordinary sizes and return to their respective trainers. Dawn and Ash look towards Brock, who is now surrounded by dozens of Nurse Joys and Officer Jennys. Ash turns to Dawn and says;

"Hey, looks like Brock's dreams are coming true again eh, Dawn?"

"Ash, I'm standing over here" Dawn says, looking extremely scared and puzzled. Sure enough, Ash looks around and there is Dawn but, Dawn's standing behind him too! There are two Dawns! Ash looks around towards the real Dawn again and sees no-one other than himself standing beside her! Ash's gaze goes from one clone to the other with nothing else but bewilderment crossing his mind. The clones aren't doing anything. They are just standing there with large smiles on their faces.

Mismagius appears out of nowhere and darts from Ash, to Dawn, to Brock.

"What's going on Mismagius?" Ash and Dawn say together.

"Mis,Mis Magius" The Pokemon replies.

"These are our biggest dreams?" says Ash

The Mismagius nods enthusiastically and something like a smile crosses it's face.

"Wait, a minute" Ash says puzzled "If these clones are our biggest dreams then Dawn is...."

"And Ash is...." Dawn replies, equally puzzled.

"ARRGH!" they both scream together.

The Mismagius simply laughs and watches them both go deeply red with embarassment but, also with realisation. Brock just watches, amused at the two trainers with a knowing look on his face. The last few minutes' events actually tore his focus away from the beautiful girls standing next to him.

Dawn is the first of the two to pull herself together. Ash is still going ballistic.

"Ash, calm down!" Dawn says, slightly worried.

At those words, Ash looks around and glows an even deeper red.

"Sorry everyone" Ash says quietly.

Dawn looks around at Ash and summons up her courage.

"You know, Ash? The more I look now, the more I realise that, Mismagius really is being truthful. I....have always liked you really. You're funny, you're brave and caring towards all of your friends. You even go as far as risking your own life and your own ambitions for others. I guess that, really, I...love you"

Ash just stands there for about a minute with a flabbergasted expression on his face. Finally, after what seems a millennia to poor Dawn, he finally stammers

"Well, Dawn... I guess ….that... I...I...love you too?"

A huge smile crosses both trainers' faces as they embrace. After about a minute Brock says

"Come on lovebirds, we really need to get out of here!"

Dawn and Ash break apart and nod in agreement at Brock. Still holding hands, the two new lovers and Brock run through the gate that brought them into all of this mess and ran towards the light.

The three find themselves lying on the the ground in a large grassy field. The sun is just creeping over the horizon and a worried looking and very much real Nurse Joy is running towards them. The three sit up and look towards the sunrise.

"Are we back?" Ash asks.

"Is everyone alright?" the Nurse Joy suddenly says.

"WOW! A real Nurse Joy and a Real Pokemon Center!" Brock cries.

"Hey Nurse Joy?" Ash asks "Have you ever seen a big gate around here?"

"I really have no idea what you're talking about" Nurse joy says "Although it sounds like you've had a run in with a Mismagius. They love to play around with trainers that have lost their way"

"Yeah, you got that right!" Ash says "But, that Mismagius really did help me out and taught me one of the most important things in my life".

"What would that be?" the Nurse Joy asks.

"Love" Ash says simply while he puts his arm around Dawn and kisses her on the cheek.

What do you think of that? I originally posted it on fanfiction.net but I thought it would be good to get some fics into this thread. Tell me what you think :D.

Ok, this is my fanfic, remember that DP episode "Malice in Wonderland" with the Mismagius and Mismagius shows Ash and Dawn their biggest dreams? Well, I decided to put a bit of a PearlShipping spin on that particular ending to the episode. Enjoy!

We join Ash, Dawn and Brock fighting the possessed Rayquaza.

"Pikachu, use Volt tackle!" Ash orders.

"Piplup, use Whirlpool!" Dawn orders.

"Croagunk, use Poison Jab!" Brock orders.

Pikachu charges at the Rayquaza, his body becomes an awesome bright bullet of electricity and smashes into Rayquaza with full power. Piplup raises a monumental whirlpool of deadly water from it's beak and hurls it at Rayquaza. The whirlpool hits Rayquaza with monumental force. Croagunk's now huge paw glows purple with poison and with it, Croagunk smashes Rayquaza in the face. With the combined power of all three attacks, Rayquaza falls to the ground defeated. It then transforms back into Mismagius. Pikachu, Piplup and Croagunk all return to ordinary sizes and return to their respective trainers. Dawn and Ash look towards Brock, who is now surrounded by dozens of Nurse Joys and Officer Jennys. Ash turns to Dawn and says;

"Hey, looks like Brock's dreams are coming true again eh, Dawn?"

"Ash, I'm standing over here" Dawn says, looking extremely scared and puzzled. Sure enough, Ash looks around and there is Dawn but, Dawn's standing behind him too! There are two Dawns! Ash looks around towards the real Dawn again and sees no-one other than himself standing beside her! Ash's gaze goes from one clone to the other with nothing else but bewilderment crossing his mind. The clones aren't doing anything. They are just standing there with large smiles on their faces.

Mismagius appears out of nowhere and darts from Ash, to Dawn, to Brock.

"What's going on Mismagius?" Ash and Dawn say together.

"Mis,Mis Magius" The Pokemon replies.

"These are our biggest dreams?" says Ash

The Mismagius nods enthusiastically and something like a smile crosses it's face.

"Wait, a minute" Ash says puzzled "If these clones are our biggest dreams then Dawn is...."

"And Ash is...." Dawn replies, equally puzzled.

"ARRGH!" they both scream together.

The Mismagius simply laughs and watches them both go deeply red with embarassment but, also with realisation. Brock just watches, amused at the two trainers with a knowing look on his face. The last few minutes' events actually tore his focus away from the beautiful girls standing next to him.

Dawn is the first of the two to pull herself together. Ash is still going ballistic.

"Ash, calm down!" Dawn says, slightly worried.

At those words, Ash looks around and glows an even deeper red.

"Sorry everyone" Ash says quietly.

Dawn looks around at Ash and summons up her courage.

"You know, Ash? The more I look now, the more I realise that, Mismagius really is being truthful. I....have always liked you really. You're funny, you're brave and caring towards all of your friends. You even go as far as risking your own life and your own ambitions for others. I guess that, really, I...love you"

Ash just stands there for about a minute with a flabbergasted expression on his face. Finally, after what seems a millennia to poor Dawn, he finally stammers

"Well, Dawn... I guess ….that... I...I...love you too?"

A huge smile crosses both trainers' faces as they embrace. After about a minute Brock says

"Come on lovebirds, we really need to get out of here!"

Dawn and Ash break apart and nod in agreement at Brock. Still holding hands, the two new lovers and Brock run through the gate that brought them into all of this mess and ran towards the light.

The three find themselves lying on the the ground in a large grassy field. The sun is just creeping over the horizon and a worried looking and very much real Nurse Joy is running towards them. The three sit up and look towards the sunrise.

"Are we back?" Ash asks.

"Is everyone alright?" the Nurse Joy suddenly says.

"WOW! A real Nurse Joy and a Real Pokemon Center!" Brock cries.

"Hey Nurse Joy?" Ash asks "Have you ever seen a big gate around here?"

"I really have no idea what you're talking about" Nurse joy says "Although it sounds like you've had a run in with a Mismagius. They love to play around with trainers that have lost their way"

"Yeah, you got that right!" Ash says "But, that Mismagius really did help me out and taught me one of the most important things in my life".

"What would that be?" the Nurse Joy asks.

"Love" Ash says simply while he puts his arm around Dawn and kisses her on the cheek.

What do you think of that? I originally posted it on fanfiction.net but I thought it would be good to get some fics into this thread. Tell me what you think :D.

I saw that! I can remember, It was right before I read 'a private moment'.

It's very good.

My turn =D

Note: this is placed after the episode “Cream Of The Crogunk Crop”
Dancing With You

Dawn POV:

Dear: Diary

I watched him dance like a cowboy and sighed. ‘He’s cute, but does he EVER not act like he’s the only person here?’ The fast song finally came to a stop along with everyone else. Then came a fuzzy looking D.J. who took some time to hook up. Everyone went away for a bit.

“I’m of for food!” Ash yelled.

Before he actually went anywhere, a slow song came on! Like it was meant for ballroom dancing. Unfortunately, it was also meant for couples. I wish I could join them; I loved those little romance scenes. But whom would I choose?

I watched as Brock went on his marry way, looking for girls. Until his crogunk came up and whacked him with poison jab, then dragged Brock by nurse Joy. Next crogunk left and started dancing with nurse Joy’s crogunk… Crisy was it?

“It’s so romantic!” I squealed. “It’s like everyone is dancing…! Well, not everyone.”
“Want some food?” A voice asked from behind me. I sighed knowing who it was, I ate a bunch of food for my petit stomach already.
“No,” I simply replied. He stared at me for a few short moments then gave his food for Brock to hold.
“Aren’t you going to dance? YET!” He asked. That last bit was scary, but I didn’t dance yet because I thought it was to embarrassing. He even asked me to go tag along but I refused.

“It’s a couples dance, you either have a partner and dance, or don’t have a partner and don’t dance,” I sighed. It looked really fun to me too!
“So that’s why it’s all two people…” He densely replied. “Well, don’t you have a partner?

I sighed, “Nope, what would you think? I haven’t asked anyone.”
“You’re Dense,” I heard him whisper softly. ME! I’m not the one who was- “I’m asking you, do you want to dance?” My thoughts were interrupted; I was shocked at his offer, now I also knew why he said I was dense!
My face lit up happily, “YEA!”

So we walked onto the dance-floor hand in hand, though we weren’t no couple… We started to dance along with the music. I rested my hands on his arms, as he rested his around my waist. I leaned my head on his chest. He was so… cute! This is so… Romantic!

“Feels nice,” He muttered as we rocked back and fourth to the music.
“Sure does!”

Finally the song had ended, everyone except us leaned in to kiss each other. Even Brock’s crogunk got a kiss! I lifted my head from his chest to meet his eyes. We just stared, still holding each other, and not moving. Until, we finally leaned in and gave each other a quick peck on the lips. So… soft…

“Whoa,” is all he said. He pulled me into a hug. His arms skid around my waist and slid up my back. My arms slid up his arms, and around his neck. We hugged tightly, neither of us wanting to let go.

…That was my night… Diary…

And that'd be my short story on pearl!

^nice short fic, would have been a great alternative ending to the episode.

Sea Princess, that was a nice fic. It made me think of how I wanted that episode to end, something really close to what you wrote.

It's a very nice and well done ending to the episode, certainly how I would have wanted the episode to end! In fact, the two fics recently posted gave me an idea for a little challenge we can have. Anyone who wants to take part watch any DP episode and try to think of an alternate PearlShipping ending for it. What do you think about that? You don't even have to write if you don't want to, just give me the idea, I'll write it and credit you for it. Does that sound fun?

I´m so excited for the next week´s one-hour special in Japan. I want to know all I can about Dawn and Iris, maybe there would be a Pearlshipping hint, don´t you think???

and...
Could you please stop talking about fanfics a little??
I´m not trying to be rude, but I would prefer that you concentrate more in the anime itself, not in lemon or M-rated fanfics.

I´m so excited for the next week´s one-hour special in Japan. I want to know all I can about Dawn and Iris, maybe there would be a Pearlshipping hint, don´t you think???

and...
I´m not trying to be rude, but I would prefer that you concentrate more in the anime itself, not in lemon or M-rated fanfics.

Hehe...fine.

@SeaPrincess: That was a very nice fic. It would make a nice short animated film even!

and...

I may like to point out that PearlShipping can cover anything, anime, fanfics, fan art. It's whatever we want.

and as for SeaPrincess, a fantastic ending to a great episode, well done :D

And now for something I found on deviantart, by the amazing, incredible Endless Summer!
Pearl___Kotone_and_Satoshi_by_Endless_Summer181.png

And now for something I found on deviantart, by the amazing, incredible Endless Summer!
Pearl___Kotone_and_Satoshi_by_Endless_Summer181.png

Hm... Um yea so topic! =D

What are your top 5 hints?

I'll think about this and answer later! And thanks everyone for the compliments on my work! *blushes* I CRAVE REVIEWS! :lick: Also Gaz that contest sounds cool! Go for it! But plz don't put it on fan-fiction I don't have publisher! =(

Hm... Um yea so topic! =D

Wow lot of really good fics going on around here!! But I think we should also keep up on the anime! Anyway I'll do the topic...

1. The Rise of Darkrai as a whole entire hint! I love that movie it was really well done! With all those hints and cuteness I can't help myself but to put it at the top of my list!!

2. Team Shocker! Ash doesn't show that many hints at all and he
absolutely showed something to me when he was all sad for her XD

3.The Champ Twins! First time Ash and Dawn Tag battled and it was so cute when they got mad at each other and then made up!

4.Oh do you know the Poffin Plan! it was a sweet story indeed! Can't really explain why...^_^!

5.A Maze-ing Race! Ash looked as though he was worried for Dawn the most and they were so happy to see each other(and brock)when they found each other...and brock...XD

There! All done, gotta go!

- Cream of the Croagrunk Crop, I love this episode, the way Dawn hid behind Ash was just so awesome.

- Uncrushing Defeat, When Dawn put on the little show for Ash to cheer him up.

- O'er the Rampardos we Watched!, when Dawn put on the cheerleading outfit, no other girl has gone this far to cheer on Ash, it was a cute act and I loved it.

- Another Gabites the Dust, Ash attacking Ursula for making the comment that Dawn didn't deserve to win just shows how much he cares about her and her journey.

- Tanks for the Memories, When Ash came up to Dawn while she was crying, he had to know what was going on, it just shows how much he cares about Dawn.

What are your top 5 "hints"? (not in order)

- Tanks for the memories: Little icecream date; worry; entire ep together

- High Touch; certain parts of the song shall not be forgotten!

- Dressed For Jess Sucess; adorable high 5; Brock's saying of truth (they're both dense and don't get it); Kot- I mean Lyra's attempt at getting Ash to notice Dawn...

- DP 161/2; Worry; Milk cup; Brock gave us a hint!

- DP 164; Hilarious pearlshippy day dream; Piplup's "Human parents" XDD

Ok so... yea... Some of the episodes are un-named for the dub, so to those who don't follow japans eps as well. You probably haven't heard of 'em.

Back
Top Bottom