• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pearlshipping General Discussion

It's pretty normal to multiship. Nothing wrong with that.

I believe I saw the exact same sketch on Devinatart one off these days or at least a very similar one so for now I wouldn't pay much attention at this.

It originally came from a Chinese BBS, from a guy who has leaked the stuff before.

That picture still doesn't exactly prove that Hikari won't be there.

Hello fellow PearlShippers~! <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDig379Zr3U
I come baring news of a Pearl MEP <3

I was browsing through Deviantart and read these comments by a certain deviant.

"Dawn and Ash are on the same par, both kinda dumb, both kinda smart, both can and can't take care of themselves simultaneously, just as well. Both're win and fail at the same time."
- ZachsAnomaly of Deviantart

So true and very adorable :3

Great job on the video!
And as for the picture, it is most likely false because it is Chinese and because Ash has never worn the exact clothes from his game counterparts.
And besides, as others have said, Brock wasn't in the DP advertisement, and he showed up, so Dawn can too!

So i was wondering. May i join this discussion? Cuz i support pearlshipping but i believe only pokeshipping is real.
(sorry ima noob =D)

As long as you don't discuss Pokeshipping here, this is a Pearlshipping thread. Any who, todays League episode seemed like Dawn was really impressed with Ash skills and she was happy for him the entire time.
Very cute...

Great job on the video!
And as for the picture, it is most likely false because it is Chinese and because Ash has never worn the exact clothes from his game counterparts.
And besides, as others have said, Brock wasn't in the DP advertisement, and he showed up, so Dawn can too!

It's been officially confirmed (about the girl in the picture). The guy has leaked reliable info in the past as well.

So looks like all of it can be true.
Maybe Ash from now on will start wearing the exact clothes from his game counterparts. Dawn could still come, we don't know maybe there trying to hide this since she's so popular. Since new girl isn't wearing the game girls clothes, maybe Dawn can.

Boah, I hate that hair, why had they to dumb Dawn with her, if at least she had a good design...
Anyway, in the end all the surprise we had in DP didn't change the end of this series... I hope we get at least some nice PearlShipping moments in the rest of the DP series, if not it seems I must sent my Ninja Kittens.

New Topic: Do you expect many PearlShipping hints it the remaining, approximately 15 Episodes of DP?

Since the writes seem to hate us I would guess very few, just border hints will appear until the end of DP.

Actually yeah I am expecting quite a few interesting hints for pearlshipping like advanceshipping towards the end, Dawn and Ash, or at least Ash will have to get an item to remind him of Dawn. No matter what I say I think Dawn will be staying, the new female character could be Brock's replacement and the guy could be Ash's new rival at this point we can't really tell the positions of the new characters.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say the writers hate us :p
They've given us a few things, such as that one girl trying to push Ash and Dawn together. Ash and Dawn arguing a few times, there have been a few hints over the series. I'm not going to say my opinion on the new girl in this thread, cuz its the Pearlshipping thread.

Funny since I just came over from Advanceshipping Nation but I must say after watching so much DP Dawn and Ash's interaction look so cute not be mention Dawn's charater is excellent.

high five everyone..^^

SatoHika7.jpg

SatoHika868.png

I think the new ending song is like Dawn´s point of view fo Ash. It says about the courage, a dazzling smile (dazzling is a term used in High Touch) and that "they" will always be special friends...

Oh sorry thought I said which movie it was.
It was in movie 13, only has Japan version out so far.
Some one on Serebii forums has it translated it English.

I'M BAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sadly for short while....awww I wanted to come here and see this thread booming w/ new posts but it looks sadly no. So on the new episode that aired today! No pearlshipping hints but I thought it was cute when Conway was being really creepy
and Hikari moved over to Satoshi...shown here...http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f292/calculadora/dp_184__by_skywarriorstare.png
Anyway...anybody out there?

Back
Top Bottom