• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Penmanship

My handwriting looks like a first-graders handwriting. It's mostly because I never graduated from big blocky, scribbly letters to small neat handwriting like everyone did in 3rd grade. I just wrote like I was writing on those guided line paper things kindergartners wrote on. I just can't write in such small print.

Mine looks like I downed a few bottles of hard liquor, spun around in a circle, and taped an infuriated housecat to my face before picking up a pencil, and writing under all of these conditions. Needless to say, my coworkers hate it when I'm the one handling the paperwork.

Mine's generally okay, but when I speedwrite it's only legible to me. I should stop speedwriting essays...

I usually type them though.

Mine is terrible. When my classmates ask me to see my notebook, they constantly ask "What letter is this?", "What the hell is written here?" and things like that. All my teachers understand it though, so I don't even care. :p

Depends. My print handwriting is very legible and neat. However, I can't write in cursive to save my life. I never really practiced how to write it so my signature looks like chicken scratch. =P

If I'm writing on lined paper my writing is pretty neat. On just blank paper it looks passable as long as I'm not writing fast.

I thought my usual handwriting was relatively OK, until Tuesday's theory lesson at college. A few of us had to write stuff on the board and compared to everyone else's nice neat words mine looked sprawling and scruffy. Still very legible, but not exactly careful.

When i actually try hard i can write neatly, it's just most of the time i write quickly instead.

I can write really neat and pretty if I want to. ^^

I can also right terrible. :D

206heg9.jpg
As you can see, not going to win any awards, but I can read it.

I really don't do cursive, more like print. When I don't try to write too fast it looks OK, but when I want to keep notes above a certain speed... even I have trouble reading my own letters afterwards sometimes.

Ever heard of a Doctor's Handwriting combined with that of a left handed person trying to write with their right hand.
That's my hand writing.

I'm surprised I can still get A's with it... (And so are my teachers)

My handwriting is way too small which makes it difficult for others to read it.

I have the neatest handwriting of anyone in my house. However, if I'm writing fast the legibility starts to deteriorate. My handwriting in Japanese is very neat (according to my Japanese friends), but again if I'm writing fast it starts to get a bit messy.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom