• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

people in real life that look or have names as pokePeople

moosie

tired as sin
Reaction score
So, does anybody know somebody that looks or have names that sound like anybody from any scrap of PokeFandom?
  • To start, there's these three annoying brats kids on my bus, one of them is named Lance or LJ, Mecinzy, and Cody and (don't care to know), and I should also mention that their last name is Ketchum
  • My little brother's friend's name is Drake
  • A friend named Joey and may I mention that he is younger than me
  • And to top it all off, Giovanni Rocketchi
So what about you guys?

In my childhood I had a friend named Bruno who enjoyed hurting others.

Is your friend Joey's Patratata in the top percentage?

Yes, Patratata. Simply because he has a Patrat in B/W.

Ohh! I forgot to mention someone, and since they don't have an important last name and for other reasons, her name is Crystal

My friend Jessie is (thankfully) the polar opposite of Pokemon's Jessie. She's more like James actually.

My brother has the same name as an elite 4 member and I had a music teacher once who looked like Professor Elm.

Somewhere in the world, there is an unfortunate man named "Ash Ketchum."

XD

This. I feel so sorry for that guy...whoever he is.

I knew A Brendan and he's A major pokemon fan (I was Even introduced to him as "Brendan, Like that kid from Pokemon Emerald.")
I know an Ethan, And he's a bit of a pokemon fan too (not as much as Brendan, though.)

I have a friend named Cynthia. She looks nothing like Pokémon's Cynthia though xD

So, does anybody know somebody that looks or have names that sound like anybody from any scrap of PokeFandom?
  • To start, there's these three annoying brats kids on my bus, one of them is named Lance or LJ, Mecinzy, and Cody and (don't care to know), and I should also mention that their last name is Ketchum

• ORLY? I thought Ketchum was an invented surname.

Anyways, I've met lots of people who share names with important Pokémon characters. But what really freaks me is that when I was in high school there was a girl that looked a lot like Dawn, unfortunately I lost contact with her before DP came out... oh and her name was Karen.

And my nephew looks a lot like HGSS Ethan.

i can't believe i passed this thread, but my Mother's name is Elesa

(you may now have a Brain Bleach)

i also dated a Karen

Jessie is also a Jessica acording to episode 17 XD

you WIN even more now

Actually with the three of us I'm James (because im weird), James is Jesse (Because I made him), and Jessica is meowth (because she has a cat).

And James' aunt is Karen.
I have a friend whos brother's name is Gary.

Wooow, I think I'll have like 8 more XD

Actually with the three of us I'm James (because im weird), James is Jesse (Because I made him), and Jessica is meowth (because she has a cat).
And James' aunt is Karen.
I have a friend whos brother's name is Gary.
Wooow, I think I'll have like 8 more XD

well, it looks like you got some competition, 'coz I just remembered some more names:
  • 3 friends named James
  • a past friend Brandon
  • a neighbor named Gary
  • another neighbor named Bill whose a jerka--
  • a kid in my grade who wants to be called Billy but whose real name is Will
that's 11, beat that Edeneh!

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom