• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

people in real life that look or have names as pokePeople

My father's name is Paul. When we play the TCG, he uses a deck with Chimchar in it.

I have a friend named Drayden. He is beardless, however.

I know a guy named Barry.

Another one of my friends is named Whitney, and she likes Pokemon.

I know a Bryceton, which is two letters off from Brycen.

I know a Will, as well as a Caitlin and Steven.

A Sidney got called to the office at school once.

I think that's it.

my brother has the hair style and skin color (or at least close to it) of Ash ketchum.

I have a friend called Suzy (like from Pokemon Fashion Flash)

Like Suzy, she is a very active breeder.

tumblr_leznu1EdUf1qdh3m6.jpg

Brock from Pokemon, meet PaulyD from Jersey Shore.

And to add to this... Elesa totally looks like Lady Gaga.

Am I the only one that gets a Misty vibe from Hayley Williams?
Especially the Misty from Pokemon Adventures...

Comparison:
images

Misty_and_Brock.png

My Dad's called Paul
My Gran's named May
I have a friend called Dawn
I have a neighbour called Gary

Hmm, that's were the similarities end.

My dad's name was Bill. I have a friend named Joey and he really likes Pokemon. And his favorite Pokemon is Rattata. My friend's older brother (who likes Pokemon) is named James. Someone named Will goes to my church.

Am I the only one that gets a Misty vibe from Hayley Williams?
Especially the Misty from Pokemon Adventures...

Comparison:
images

Misty_and_Brock.png

Yeah I was once thinking "Hey, Hayley would make an accurate real life Misty or something..."

Then one day I saw this:

9b616eb5-65c0-4846-a66a-28c46ccc7008.jpg

There's also a girl that I've seen around my uni who I thought looked like the perfect real life May. She has the face that you'd(or I'd) expect to see a real life May with. Only thing that's off is her haircut(hair at the back is the same length)

My parents tell me they would've named me Paul if I had been a boy.
That would have been my name too if I was a boy. :V Anyway I have a uncle named Gary, A cousin named Joey (which is my uncle Gary's son :V), my girlfriend looks like Shauntal (minus the purple hair/body structure :V) ,I work with a guy named Paul, and that's all I can really think of. :V

My last name is contained within a certain Grass-type from Kanto.

I also know a Joey and some people named Jessie and James.

There is a girl in my class named Ashley, though at times people call her Ash.

My name's Jessie and I know a guy called James. :p And I have a cat. Am I Team Rocket now? :O
I've also known a few Ash(ley)s (one was a boy, a few were girls), a few Brendans, a Paul, a Max, a few Caitlins (although none with that spelling) and my cousin's name is Brock. There's also a friend with the nickname Red.
Heh, I'm sure there are a lot more, and I just don't realise/remember that there's a Pokemon character with that name.

There's a local star in my country whose last name is Paras.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom