• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pepsi or Coke

Pepsi or Coca-Cola?

• Pepsi

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Coke

Votes: 79 68.7%

• Total voters
Either are fine for me. Given the choice, I'm more likely to take a Coke, but both are good to me. But to this day I wonder why KFC restaurants in France only sells Pepsi instead of Coke...

Pepsi. Not due to the titular soda (since I despise cola), but rather due to the fact that Mountain Dew is one hundred times better than Hazardous Chemical #2938201 AKA Mello Yello.

If I have to choose, coke. Mostly because I didn't really drink pepsi until it came back to my country after a few years and I am used to the taste of the former. Still I like both.

I never actually buy soda, but whenever I order Chinese they always offer me a free soda and it's usually a choice between pepsi, cola, mountain dew and sprite. I guess I prefer Coke out of those for its smoother flavor. I don't usually drink soda unless I am really thirsty though, and even then only on occasion. The thought of drinking something that contains literally no nutritional value and so many unhealthy ingredients like high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavoring and caramel coloring just makes me feel gross. :/

It all depends on my mood actually. I prefer Pepsi though in all honesty (though I prefer Cherry Coke over Pepsi).

I like both but I prefer Pepsi because it tastes sweeter to me.

Pepsi. Coke is alright, but I prefer Pepsi. I don't know why. I guess I found it to taste less sweet compared to Coke, which is something I prefer.

I prefer coke over pepsi, although I don't mind pepsi. I find that coke has a stronger, sweeter flavor, which I love. Also vanilla coke is my favourite soft drink, so there is another reason I prefer it to pepsi.

I prefer Pepsi. Yes, I know it is more sweeter. That's why I drink it with ice. I always like my beverages how I like the Titanic. Slammed with ice.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom