• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pepsi or Coke

Pepsi or Coca-Cola?

• Pepsi

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Coke

Votes: 79 68.7%

• Total voters
Coke. I find that Pepsi is sweeter, but Coke (especially Mexican Coke) is more bitter and has more depth.

Coke. Can Pepsi be used to channel energy to break the trigger fingers of a cop?

Red can. More tastes a bit more interesting than a Pepsi.

I like both. I think Coke has the better flavor and sometimes Pepsi kind of tastes like chalk or dirt.

I'm obligated to say Coke, considering I work for them.

Seriously though, I actually don't like Cola drinks much. But overall, Coke's brands are far more delicious to me than Pepsi's.

More Coke, because that's what I'm used to. I avoid both drinks as much as I can, though.

I like Pepsi better, but both of them are so unhealthy... I want to try making my own cola instead. Just need to save up for the horrendously expensive ingredients.

Back when I drank soda, I preferred Coke. Not that I wouldn't drink Pepsi, but I did have a favorite.

Now they both just taste like bad syrup.

I don't really like neither to be honest but Coke is a bit better. I haven't drank any of that for months, ever since I started my diet pretty much.

I hate Pepsi and Coke :ROFLMAO:

Though if I had to drink one, it would be Coke. Pepsi is too syrupy sweet.

Mountain Dew all the way!

I've... never been able to taste any difference between the two. I'm not kidding, you could pour a can of either one into a nonindicative glass and have me stumped. :p

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom