• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Perfected Protean Froakies

InfernoFlames

I'm the Blaze Master now!
Reaction score
I have two Modest Protean Froakies with 31 IV's in HP, ATK, SP.ATK, SP.DEF, and SPE up for trade. One's male and one's female.

I also have a huge backlog of 3-4 perfect IV protean froakies as well.

I am looking for shinies, the ability capsule, or other IV bred pokemon like Eevee or Fennekin.

I have two Modest Protean Froakies with 31 IV's in HP, ATK, SP.ATK, SP.DEF, and SPE up for trade. One's male and one's female.

I am looking for shinies, the ability capsule, or other IV bred pokemon like Eevee or Fennekin.
I am interested in the male Froakie, would you trade it for IV bred Goomy?

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I didn't think you could breed protean froakies legit? :S because you can't find female ones. Are they available in safari?

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I didn't think you could breed protean froakies legit? :S because you can't find female ones. Are they available in safari?

female frogadiers are very hard to find. But since males can pass down hidden abilities now, a bred female pokemon can have the hidden ability

Good to know dude I didn't know males could pass hidden abilities on, I have a few pokemon up for trades. Zoruas - any nature, japanese jigglypuff, panpour, ralts, and greninja. And a spanish hitmonchan. And a few more that I cant think of lol let me know if you're interested for one of you're froakies :)

Good to know dude I didn't know males could pass hidden abilities on, I have a few pokemon up for trades. Zoruas - any nature, japanese jigglypuff, panpour, ralts, and greninja. And a spanish hitmonchan. And a few more that I cant think of lol let me know if you're interested for one of you're froakies :)

I'd like to know what else you have for trade please.

I'm interested in this as well. I don't need one of the really good ones, one of the rejects is fine with me (I'll be doing my own breeding anyway). I don't have too much to offer yet, but I do have a pair of Speed Boost Torchics with max IVs in Attack and Speed. One has Jolly and the other has Adamant. Do either of those sound interesting? Edit: Almost forgot, I have some Bulletproof Chespins hanging around, too. They don't have any good IVs that I know of, but I do have a female or two. I know that's not as valuable as it used to be, but it's still easier than using a male.

I'd like to know what else you have for trade please.

Add me I will show you, just got a jap fennekin this morning too
5343 - 8986 - 7366. Jamezb09 pm me yours :)

If you are interested, I'll trade for one of these, in exchange I'll trade you one of my Impish Super-sized Pumpkaboos (A very rare Pokémon)

I have 3 bold Eevees with 5 perfect IV's and the egg move Wish. One of them has the ability Run Away and this IV spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31. The other 2 have the ability Adaptability and these IV spreads: 31/31/31/x/31/31 and 31/31/31/31/31/x. Would any of these interest you?

I have 3 bold Eevees with 5 perfect IV's and the egg move Wish. One of them has the ability Run Away and this IV spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31. The other 2 have the ability Adaptability and these IV spreads: 31/31/31/x/31/31 and 31/31/31/31/31/x. Would any of these interest you?

The Adaptability with 31/31/31/x/31/31 seems good for me :D

The Adaptability with 31/31/31/x/31/31 seems good for me :D

Great! When are you available to trade?

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom