• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

PerfectWorldshipping (Sycamore/Lysandre)

Yoshi-san

All of the bara
Reaction score
Anyone like this ship?

When playing this game I found Sycamore's opinion of Lysandre very shippy and the tons and tons of fanart made me ship it so hard!

SPOILER

Plus the Team Flare climax and eventual event that happens to Lysandre, it tickles my angst button!

AH YES GOOD SOMEONE MADE A THREAD! OTP? Yes. OTP~
all of my ships are impossible because death/separation/unpopularity i swear to god

Might I share some images? Tumblr adores this pairing, so they aren't hard to find at all...

tumblr_muyqykmbt71qjegf6o1_500.jpg

tumblr_murvglQOut1s4zwguo1_400.jpg

It actually bothers me how invested I became with this ship XD

I have a few headcanons for this pairing

Both are spoiler heavy so I'm linking to my tumblr

Here and this one I made with Araragi Hakase

That second one was a lot of fun to think of with @Araragi Hakase

This ship will ruin my life, I swear. That latter headcanon ;A;
the first one though ugh why

*casually dumps more café art*
tumblr_muxt8qBoc11s1ovy6o1_500.png

I told you my angst button is very...angsty XD

I love all the art of this ship

especially the ones where Sycamore nurses Lysandre back to health ;___;

Yes, yes the art is amaze.
Some of it is a little sillier than others though...spoiler'd for actual spoilers.
tumblr_muujhulNOi1r19j2co1_500.png

tumblr_muujhulNOi1r19j2co2_500.png

tumblr_muujhulNOi1r19j2co3_500.png

But I'm more of a fanfic fan myself. Time to dive into Fanfic.net...
EDIT: There is none on that or Archive of Our Own. Perhaps I can fix this. haha JK

Well I drew a pic yesterday~!

tumblr_mv93d3ZpU31r2881no1_500.jpg

I'm working on a better pic as we speak

Ooh, yes, this is a ship I can get in on! I would write some fan fiction but I have no idea where I would even start, heh. Maybe....
After Lysandre's little fire show and brush with death, he can be in the hospital or something. Sycamore visits him with a little treat. Guess what? Coffee! Then they sip and have fluffy conversation.

I don't even know, haha. This is just a great ship. Maybe Sycamore can write him a perfume scented letter >u<

Ooh, yes, this is a ship I can get in on! I would write some fan fiction but I have no idea where I would even start, heh. Maybe....
After Lysandre's little fire show and brush with death, he can be in the hospital or something. Sycamore visits him with a little treat. Guess what? Coffee! Then they sip and have fluffy conversation.

I don't even know, haha. This is just a great ship. Maybe Sycamore can write him a perfume scented letter >u<

I will write this. I will write this and then delete it before someone finds it put it on the internet anonymously.

So me and @Araragi Hakase; are working on a PerfectWorldshipping fanmix together

So far we're crying about how much pain this ship is and sadness.

So it's going along fine!

@Miles101; and for everyone in the future, just when posting fanart, please if you are capable of locating it, give some credit, for instance, the artist's name or a link to the work. If you aren't able, no worries, just the rule asks for you to try and credit in some way. Thank you.

oh goD DAMN IT

i try to get away from gay pokemon shippings, but they keep draggin me back in like a black hole or some'n. I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS. and it just has to be a tragic romance, too. my eternal achilles heel >8(

but anyway. y'all gotta check out this person's art if you haven't already:
exactly four thirty am
srsly amazing stuff.

(i look forward to crying bitter tears over that fanmix once it's completed! and you can expect a fic from me in the next few days, though i cannot guarantee quality. it'll probably be a bunch of overwrought angst tbh)

@Miles101; and for everyone in the future, just when posting fanart, please if you are capable of locating it, give some credit, for instance, the artist's name or a link to the work. If you aren't able, no worries, just the rule asks for you to try and credit in some way. Thank you.

Will do. Both I found on tumblr, I'm not sure if they were sourced or not. The third one I posted and the comic I am certain were not sourced.

dang that fanmix is so good!! i don't know many of the artists but the lyrics are spot on, yo. excuse me while i go sob a bit brb :')

finished my dumb fic which is really short (sorry) and i wrote it in reverse order for some reason?? strange things happen when you start writing at 4 am, man.
the last man - oryx - Pocket Monsters | Pokemon (Main Video Game Series) [Archive of Our Own]

TL;DR time ahoy: GOD i just love the contrast between them sfm. sycamore as a professor of evolution, who's probably at least a little bit interested in human growth & maturation as well even if he doesn't study it. he probably considers the way people grow & change over their lives to be really interesting and lovely, and probably thinks of old age as like... a human's third stage evolution. a result of having gained enough experience, perhaps. whereas lysandre thinks beauty should be a constant, something that stays the same forever, something that never fades or changes. but without development there can be no advancement. if you keep pressing the b button your pokemon will stay small and cute but it will never reach its full potential and i just - URGH. pokemon getting all deep & meaningful on me. i didn't want these emotions 8|

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom