• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Periodic Table Mafia ~ Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zexy is aggressive. I'm an obnoxious jerk. HumanDawn is a nice little mix of us both. I could go on and on for the rest of the playerbase in here.

I'm still amazed at how I'm the complete opposite of that little mix in real life... but yeah, actually playing the game is what makes it so entertaining. The player interactions, the jokes, the community, etc are all part of it. Aggression is what helps move games and make them so dynamic.

I have a feeling this is a softclaim.
P-S-J-O-R-H?
Not to her role.

Also to quote Hydroiodic Acid: "HI."
Looks like y'all were busy while I was gone.

I still don't like Sword Master's behavior, but I do see the difference between becoming frustrated and defiant vs his previous caving as scum in other games.
I'll admit, when I saw him ask to be shot, I thought that he was caving in, and was going to immediately recommend having FA shoot him. Luckily I kept reading.

Don't shoot jack, please. His Miller claim is un-CC'd, and, with there being a Godfather, I do feel like a Miller is a very likely possibility.

IMO, Cheff is still the best target for FA's shot this evening. It tests his claim and Bulletproof is still hardly a townclear role with a vigilante Indep in the game.

Except oxygen.

Anyway as jds role talks about him being a free radical. That part is in red which I only just discovered is because it's a link to a video titled oxygen kills. Still think it's important.
That was a pun. I actually watched the video where it explains that -OH is the free radical.

All right, I've set my action so figured I'd mention that for reference.

And so this post doesn't feel quite so "pointless post"-y short, I'll give my two cents here. Looking at the list of jd voters - if it seems likely that scum is there, which I agree is most likely the case - I'd say the middle range of that list is probably the most suspicious. That portion of the voters are the ones that it seems like the thread overall doesn't have a solid read on, and two of them have been relatively quiet.
jdthebud 9 (Midorikawa, FinalArcadia, Elieson, HumanDawn, Iteru, TheCapsFan, Feenie, jackatlasred, Zexy)
I'd say again that someone voting me might've been trying to save jd, but all those votes (minus jd's himself) happened before the jd wagon got large, so I dunno how much could've been a conscious effort to save the godfather. Of the two, I'd actually lean more toward Rainbow Cloud being suspicious than Ereshkigel based on posts, but that's if any scum actually tried to use me as a lynch distraction last phase.

All right, I've set my action so figured I'd mention that for reference.

And so this post doesn't feel quite so "pointless post"-y short, I'll give my two cents here. Looking at the list of jd voters - if it seems likely that scum is there, which I agree is most likely the case - I'd say the middle range of that list is probably the most suspicious. That portion of the voters are the ones that it seems like the thread overall doesn't have a solid read on, and two of them have been relatively quiet.

I'd say again that someone voting me might've been trying to save jd, but all those votes (minus jd's himself) happened before the jd wagon got large, so I dunno how much could've been a conscious effort to save the godfather. Of the two, I'd actually lean more toward Rainbow Cloud being suspicious than Ereshkigel based on posts, but that's if any scum actually tried to use me as a lynch distraction last phase.
If chef is town then the voters on him have mafia possibility. That wagon was pretty kept up with jds for a bit.

If chef is town then the voters on him have mafia possibility. That wagon was pretty kept up with jds for a bit.
Not necessarily. By the time I voted for Cheff, jd already had three votes on him, with a 4th vote from HD coming in immediately after my post. The "largest" the Cheff wagon ever got was three people, myself, Sword Master, and Caps. But Caps unvoted and voted for jd. But, at best, it was two votes away from tying the jd bandwagon, and that was before Caps unvoted and revoted.
Also at the time I voted for Cheff, FinalArcadia also had three votes on her, and, assuming I was scum, would have made a much better counter wagon.

Zexy already reaction tested Sword Master, and I agree with the conclusion that he's most likely Town.

It is theoretically possible that Caps joined the Cheff wagon as the FA wagon was dying down in the hopes that the Cheff Wagon would surge and then "jumped ship" about 3 hours before phase end when it looked like that wasn't going to happen. Still, for the time he's been here, Caps hasn't been pinging me much, although his comment about how I am playing unexpectedly well was not appreciated in the slightest.

Not necessarily. By the time I voted for Cheff, jd already had three votes on him, with a 4th vote from HD coming in immediately after my post. The "largest" the Cheff wagon ever got was three people, myself, Sword Master, and Caps. But Caps unvoted and voted for jd. But, at best, it was two votes away from tying the jd bandwagon, and that was before Caps unvoted and revoted.
Also at the time I voted for Cheff, FinalArcadia also had three votes on her, and, assuming I was scum, would have made a much better counter wagon.

Zexy already reaction tested Sword Master, and I agree with the conclusion that he's most likely Town.

It is theoretically possible that Caps joined the Cheff wagon as the FA wagon was dying down in the hopes that the Cheff Wagon would surge and then "jumped ship" about 3 hours before phase end when it looked like that wasn't going to happen. Still, for the time he's been here, Caps hasn't been pinging me much, although his comment about how I am playing unexpectedly well was not appreciated in the slightest.
Chef wagon still built quickly and no one disagreed with it.

DarthWolf13 said:
I'd like you to shoot CheffOfGames. I want to check his claim.
I'm fine with this too but at the same time if we find out he's telling the truth about his BP claim, which he probably is (can't BP be either a town or mafia ability?), then what?

Zexy said:
... I didn't understand most of the above. Might be low brainpower but I feel like Eresh just softclaimed there and I don't really know what her role is about.
This is how I feel about Ereshkigal's posts right now in general I have no idea if they are trying to claim straightforwardly or if they are attempting to be sly in their claim... because on one hand they keep heavily hinting at things regarding their ability, but at the same time they are hush hush on it. I have no idea what their ability is and what they are/were planning.

Sword Master said:
I suggest a shot on jack, something about his playstyle, and slipping under the radar seems off, and even going against his ethics to fit, something feels off.
You seem eager to shoot jack. Is it just the miller claim or are you getting weird vibes from him? I kind of don't trust his claim if I'm going to be honest but at the same time I don't know if I feel strongly enough to say 'shoot jack' because it's really a very gray area and the risk is too high. I vote shoot Cheff over jack for this reason.

Space said:
also miller is probably in this game. not that I know what metal/non-metal/whatever would make sense. believing his claim makes me very suspicious of the one-shot anytime cop claim (i can't remember who it was rn)
Could be me misunderstanding this, but this seems contradictory. You mention how miller is probably in this game, but you then go on to say believing his claim makes you suspicious of the one-shot anytime cop claim. Why? I don't get the logic... Also why are you so positive miller exists in this game?

Midorikawa said:
@DarthWolf13 evrytime I play with @Feenie she has a different username it seems. And I've known her since she was NFinity :p
Ahhh my old NfiNity days...;) I'm kind of embarrassed now!

FinalArcadia said:
And so this post doesn't feel quite so "pointless post"-y short, I'll give my two cents here. Looking at the list of jd voters - if it seems likely that scum is there, which I agree is most likely the case
I think so too. I personally suspect Iteru, his lurking is a red flag for scum behavior.

FA I hope you shot Cheff. I switched to jd because i felt the case on him was more convincing, but I still don't think Cheff should be let off the hook so quick.

Also I think eresh is independent. He made it seem like he was in one of his earlier posts this night phase, let me go find it.

Day 2 ~ tBD

Day 2: tBD

Several of the students fell back and hit their heads against the unforgiving floor. They felt dazed; the ringing still ever-present in their ears. The students closest to the blast remained on the ground, whilst the other students rested their hands on their heads and groaned despairingly. HumanDawn and Ereshkigal cautiously approached the rubble, trying to see through the thick film of dust obscuring their vision. Iteru pressed ahead and searched through the jagged edges of crushed rock. Underneath the destruction, he found Lone_Garurumon’s innocent body. Immediately, Doctor Floptopus, the school nurse, rushed in and analysed his body. “They’re not dead. But they’re not in a good state either. I’ll take them to the infirmary and watch over them.” Pikochu and Elementar nodded in agreement and watched as their body was carried gently.

Lone_Garururmon was killed!

Pikochu said:
Hello Lone_Garurumon.

You are Gold. You are the highly sought after mineral due to your shiny yellow colour. You are one of the most unreactive metals, but are still found in a gold ore state. You have been involved in many gold rushes, one of them taking place in California. You can find more information here: Gold: The mineral native Gold information and pictures

Because of your relation to California, you are a mason. Your secret mason room with Californium , Silicon and Gold [info removed by hosts]

In short, you are a Mason allied with the town, and you win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.

Lone_Garurumon was a Mason allied with the town.

After they had made their way considerably down the corridor, SoaringLooker burst into the room, carrying a briefcase and a pen.

“What’s happened?”

“There was an explosion. Lone got hurt…”

Soaring nodded reassuringly and proceeded to open the suitcase. Inside was a collection of profiles detailing everything about the students. Elementar was confused. “What’s this?”

“I’m not just an English teacher. I’m also a detective.” When no one answered, he grasped the profiles and spread them around the table. “Here is a profile of every student in the class. Use these to help determine who the attempted killer was.”

DarthWolf13 called out from within mass of students. “How do you know someone did this on purpose?”

“Because people want revenge. And jd wasn’t lying when he said you’d all lose your element. He has accomplices, and I know who one of them is.” The class became uncharacteristically quiet; all observing the broken room they thought they’d learn in. Eventually, their looks adopted distrust and their eyes darted in squarish circles to see if anyone looked suspicious. SoaringLooker shuffled through the profiles and pick out one. He slid it off the table and held it up for everyone to see. At the top of the A4 sheet of paper, CheffOfGames’ avatar stared eerily at each member.

Immediately, he began to defend himself. “Why would I do this? I wasn’t involved in this at all!”

“Then why were you the furthest away from the explosion? It seems to be quite suspicious to go to the bin at the exact right time…”

“You weren’t in the room though. How did you know that?”

“I have eyes everywhere.”

The students all nodded in agreement, and like a unanimous jury, decided that Cheff should be the next student to be kicked out.

CheffofGames has been killed!

Pikochu said:
Dear CheffofGames,

You are Lead, number 82 on the periodic table. Due to your properties such as having high density, low melting point and not being easily oxidized along being cheap and plentiful, you were pretty much used in everything. However, you are also a neurotoxin and your ubiquity makes you very dangerous.

Since you are commonly used in radiation shielding, you are roleblocker. Each night, you can PM the hosts with Block: [player] and block that player’s ability for that night if that player’s ability or role is used that night. In addition, you are 2x doctor. Twice per game in any night phases, you can PM the hosts with Protect: [player] to protect any player from all nightkills that night phase. You may use roleblocker and doctor in the same phase.

You are roleblocker doctor and aligned with Mafia and you win when Mafia outnumber town and all threats to mafia are eliminated.

[Info redacted by hosts]

CheffofGames was roleblocker doctor and aligned with Mafia.

CheffOfGames was dragged out by the arms, and yelled out with fleeting words. “And I would’ve gotten away with it too, if it weren’t for you meddling kids! It’s not over.” The door hissed to a close and the students erupted into celebration. jackatlasred was dancing and ME was laughing once again. But SoaringLooker halted the peace and spoke forcefully.

“It’s not over, like he said. I wouldn’t be celebrating yet.” He surveyed the room and tried to squeeze any suspicions from the varied avatars around the room. “We need to split you up.” The class’ joyous cheers morphed into hatred and yells of rage. Elementar once again clicked his fingers, and sent fire flying around the room. It made a flaring ring and dispersed into the scorched air.

“I like the idea. Let’s move into groups. There’ll be four groups, one supervised by SoaringLooker, one by Pikochu, one by Enzap and one by myself. Now, slowly move out of the room, and we’ll split you up outside.” The students sulked and mumbled under their breath as they shuffled in a line. Elementar turned his attention to the other three, and spoke quietly. “If anything happens, let everyone know on these.” He held up and waved an old flip phone, before chucking three others to the remaining supervisors.

Pikochu asked, “Do you carry those everywhere?”

“You never know when you’ll be faced with a situation of great danger and imminent threat where secrecy is needed. Anyway, good luck.” The group dispersed and led their group of students into the abandoned classrooms.

It is now Day 2. Due to Pikochu's and Elementar prior commitments, the phase will end on Sunday, April 30th at 01:00AM (UTC-8). Countdown TImer.

If you have not received a PM from me, your night action did not effect the game.

Sorry for the lateness, I just got home about 45 minutes ago and I have to send PMs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom