• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Periodic Table Mafia ~ Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
My god

All this time I've been yammering on about a hypothetical cult, and you're saying that it's real.

Wait a minute though; why would you (scum) have access to that information and town not? Clearly the game's setup would have all players on equal grounds if it was meant to be known as such. It's awfully unfair for one faction to have info on an alternate party outside of role-related information.

If you want town to win, share how you're aware of a cult existing please. It's not like it can be taken back if you scored a Voyeur result or something.

It was decided that Pikochu tells us. Hell if I know, we're talking about the same host who put in 3 Town Masons, 2 of which have roles that are instant use. Screwed up my developed mislynch plan...

He told us both. I don't have any reason to lie about this because Cult or not, Mafia has lost either way. I'm a Vengeful Destruction Starter and if TheCapsFan hadn't claimed I might have gotten both Cop and Doctor mislynched in the same day. Though, if you're not part of some cult then I wouldn't be surprised if somebody in the remaining masons might be one somehow.

It was decided that Pikochu tells us. Hell if I know, we're talking about the same host who put in 3 Town Masons, 2 of which have roles that are instant use. Screwed up my developed mislynch plan...

He told us both. I don't have any reason to lie about this because Cult or not, Mafia has lost either way. I'm a Vengeful Destruction Starter and if TheCapsFan hadn't claimed I might have gotten both Cop and Doctor mislynched in the same day. Though, if you're not part of some cult then I wouldn't be surprised if somebody in the remaining masons might be one somehow.

I considered that if masons begin to die, then the last mason becomes a cult, but that seems a bit weird given how wincon changes would've probably been included in LG's flip. I can't think of a reasonable way to test.

Also Wow that's a powerful scum role. Kinda counters the mason trio but a mason trio is scary as heck to the point where I'm still planning to yell at the mods afterwards and I'm aligned with them!

Yea if anything, go ahead and take out Ereshkigal then. It pains me to see a neighbor leave my neighborhood but after N1, if a cult exists, his flip should confirm it. Suspicions can then rightfully be placed on me then. I'm still having doubts that a cult legit exists vs theoretically but it's too difficult to tell what with all the dead ppl and no culted flips.

I considered that if masons begin to die, then the last mason becomes a cult, but that seems a bit weird given how wincon changes would've probably been included in LG's flip. I can't think of a reasonable way to test.

Also Wow that's a powerful scum role. Kinda counters the mason trio but a mason trio is scary as heck to the point where I'm still planning to yell at the mods afterwards and I'm aligned with them!

Yea if anything, go ahead and take out Ereshkigal then. It pains me to see a neighbor leave my neighborhood but after N1, if a cult exists, his flip should confirm it. Suspicions can then rightfully be placed on me then. I'm still having doubts that a cult legit exists vs theoretically but it's too difficult to tell what with all the dead ppl and no culted flips.

I'm Nightkilling you.

I'm Nightkilling you.

So many kills

So in theory, tomorrow's dead cast should include:

HumanDawn (Mafia)
Elieson
Ereshkigal
Rainbow Cloud

with FinalArcadia leaving the game as a winrar

leaving

Midorikawa
swarla
DarthWolf13
Iteru
Space

Assuming Cult Leader isn't me and/or Ereshkigal, thoughts on who in this final 5 it could be @HumanDawn? I don't mind trying to solve this puzzle with you if you don't.

@DarthWolf13 should track one of not!Space then in this circumstance (Mido, swarla, Iteru). Everyone mentioned above should be leaving and a Vig being a Cult is downright broken.

DW13 would make the most sense as being converted town at this point if anything, leaving the aforementioned trio as most likely yet to be cult leader (again, assuming the game continues and has a relatively normal functioning cult). it's possible that Iteru's alignment could change without informing the masonry of it, so if he started as a mason, he's probably not cult, unless he becomes cult after his buddies die (which might be what @Rainbow Cloud may have been implying? That's awfully anti-town wincon then, but Cults screw everything up so idk really.

So many kills

So in theory, tomorrow's dead cast should include:

HumanDawn (Mafia)
Elieson
Ereshkigal
Rainbow Cloud

with FinalArcadia leaving the game as a winrar

leaving

Midorikawa
swarla
DarthWolf13
Iteru
Space

Assuming Cult Leader isn't me and/or Ereshkigal, thoughts on who in this final 5 it could be @HumanDawn? I don't mind trying to solve this puzzle with you if you don't.

Mido was supposedly cop checked and flipped Town, DarthWolf13 is auto Town for Tracker with Ninja Scum. Iteru is fishy with their Roleblocker claim. Honestly, maybe Swarla? Rolecop could be Cult recruit and recruited player could share the role. Space as a Vig would not be a Cultist.

If that's how it is I imagine the game will end and we will win but if that isn't tonights outcome I can only really hint at what's to come, sorry I can't be more more specific on this.

Ugh

The only other plausible possibility is that Ereshkigal, Iteru and RC are culted, implying that it came from somewhere else. If culting came from the outside of the masonry, and both masons are converted (assuming this is a subtle hint at a game loss) then Townscanned Mido, Iteru and DarthWolf should not actually be the cult leader and instead may just be town/cult...leaving Swarla as the last potential cult leader from the batch.

That's about where I'm at. Worst case though, cult's got Eresh+2 masons, and with eresh+1 mason dying and possibly recruiting tonight, then the game's basically finished right now since we can't reasonably end things unless other people die. Again, this is assuming that i'm CL here. Oh well, hoping is the best we can do

Oh, and I lied about how my Vengeful works. I don't pick anyone in the night, I just choose after my death. Still picking Eresh because of Lightning Rod redirect. If you still don't believe me that there's a Cult, our win condition mentions defeating aaaalll threats.

Waait, better try targeting the Cult leader with my vengeful, loool. Im up for requests after death

I'm honestly a metal. Not a metalloid. Weird how there's only one metalloid in the game...

Waait, better try targeting the Cult leader with my vengeful, loool. Im up for requests after death

I'm honestly a metal. Not a metalloid. Weird how there's only one metalloid in the game...

Eresh, Mido, Wolfy and Space realistically aren't a leader and with the killings, I highly doubt FA is either. Including you, that leaves 4 candidates.

Me/Swarla/RC/Iteru as a potential leader, but RC's supposed to die and FA's supposed to leave when RC shoots em.

If you want the cult dead than Me/Swarla/Iteru make the most sense as leaders, assuming that we don't literally have a Cult Town or some other nonsense, so kill me and vengify one of the other two (i'm assuming Swarla at this point).

Thoughts?

Eresh, Mido, Wolfy and Space realistically aren't a leader and with the killings, I highly doubt FA is either. Including you, that leaves 4 candidates.

Me/Swarla/RC/Iteru as a potential leader, but RC's supposed to die and FA's supposed to leave when RC shoots em.

If you want the cult dead than Me/Swarla/Iteru make the most sense as leaders, assuming that we don't literally have a Cult Town or some other nonsense, so kill me and vengify one of the other two (i'm assuming Swarla at this point).

Thoughts?

fair

we'll see

10. The hosts will announce when special conditions such as MYLO or LYLO will be active.

wait a sec

with 11 alive and 3 people in a cult + 2 mafia and a hunter (FA) yesterday, the setup would've been essentially 5:2:1:3

With the Feenie lynch, it hits 5:1:1:3

HD and FA leaving and the leader not being hit but two others besides RC (Me + another town dying) makes the game into potential 2:0:0:3

I guess the game isn't over since *YLO wasn't announced during D3, implying that even if the game was offset by one place and it was 6:1:1:2 now, all those kills plus a recruit attempt succeeding tonight would leave the game a 2:0:0:3, meaning the game'd be over and also means that D3 would've been *YLO of some kind?

If a cult exists, then right now it's got one person in it, or it has 2 and it cannot recruit tonight/any longer.

I was silenced because my Lightning Rod ability redirected it.

Also, there's no cult in the game. They didn't recruit anyone; the only person to recruit me on N1 was Elieson. Literally the only things mentioned to me that night were being silenced and Elieson recruiting. I didn't even know I had been rolecopped. And I did not use my ability last night so to not affect things.

But, there is an easy way to prove it.

@FinalArcadia @HumanDawn One of you shoot me. Kill me, and only me. If there is a cult in the game, you'll prove it instantly with my death. If there is not, you'll prove it also with my death. Because I am the only person here guaranteed to be in a cult if one exists.

I'm willing to die to prove that HumanDawn is lying. HumanDawn, are you willing to kill me to prove you're not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom