• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Periodic Table Mafia ~ Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night 4 ~ Powerful Compounds

Night 4: Powerful Compounds

Elieson, Midorikawa and HumanDawn were still arguing in a room that SoaringLooker had offered to look after. Ereshkigal, DarthWolf13 and swarla were sitting quietly in the background, generally tired from the previous night’s events and remaining bored. FinalArcadia and Space were leaning on each other and sleeping peacefully underneath the mayhem of noise erupting from the power students’ mouths.

“Elieson, what can you do with your element?”
“Why should I tell you?!”
“Because I’m trying to get this game solved…”
“Then go for someone else Mido. You’re wasting time.”
“Okay, while you two argue, I’m going to post more Fire Emblem Fates video memes.”
“HD, I have more authority than you to do that…”
“Not in the Bulbagarden School for Mafia you don’t.”

Meanwhile, Piko and Elementar were arguing in the latter’s improvised cell.

“Are you going to insert my FT anymore?”
“I can’t.”
“Because you think I’m behind this?”
“Because the others do. And I have to listen.”

Elementar was desperate. “Why did it come to this?”
“I don’t know. I don’t know.”

Back in the classroom, HumanDawn and Elieson were brawling over their Fire Emblem dispute. Mido had moved over to interrogate some of the other students, and SoaringLooker was desperately trying to split up the entangled pair. When he eventually succeeded, he took them outside into the corridor.

“What do you two think you’re doing?”

Neither spoke. Both fixed their attention onto the ground. SoaringLooker never stopped looking, and waited desperately for an explanation. They were put out of misery when Enzap, ME and Iteru walked out of the office. SoaringLooker turned around and connected with their misery filled eyes. Instantly, SL dashed over to inspect the office, as well as Piko. When they entered, it was apparent what had happened. Another dart was found in RC’s arm, with his unconscious body planted upon the table.

Dear Rainbow Cloud.

You are Silicon, number 14 on the periodic table. You are the eighth most common element in the universe and yet, hard to find in pure form on Earth’s crust. When doped (combined) with phosphorus, you are very useful material for electronic circuits because of your conduction properties.

Because “Silicon Valley” is named after you for the high number of technology companies in Northern California, you have access to the mason chat with Californium and Gold. You know that your masons are confirmed town. You may also be subjected to non-game related trolling from the hosts and MoD in the chat
Unfortunately, because modern digital life depends on you, you are beloved element. If you are killed, the next day phase gets skipped for everyone to think about how modern life will function without you.

In short, you are beloved mason element allied with town and you win when all threats to town are eliminated.

[information redacted by hosts]

Rainbow Cloud has been killed. Rainbow Cloud was beloved mason element allied with town.

SL sighed, and looked around at the others.

“This is getting ridiculous. How did this happen?”
“Ahh!”

The low buzzing gasp travelled from the centre of the corridor, followed by a crash against the ground and short, uncomfortable bursts of wheezing air seeping through teeth. When everyone creeped out of the door, they saw Elieson’s unconscious body cowering underneath HD’s towering figure. His eyes were glowing purple, and he was breathing like a possessed wolf. ME grabbed an interrupting knife, and threw it into them. While immobilised, the others grasped his wrists and tied him to a chair.

Pikochu said:
Hello Elieson,

You are Hydrogen. You are the first element on the periodic table, almost being the lightest and most abundant in the universe. You are the least dense gas, which was useful for hot air balloons. Then you were a cause in those aircraft catching fire. You are present in the compound water, which is obviously essential to human life. You can find more information here:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRVxMHRfO6A

Because of your abundance, you are a Neighbour. Once per night, you may invite one player to your secret room by sending the mods Invite: [player]. Your player will be given a Discord link to your secret room at the end of the phase.

In short, you are a Neighbour allied with the town, and you win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.

Information redacted by hosts

Elieson has been killed! Elieson was a Neighbour allied with the town.

Elementar said:
Dear HumanDawn,

You are Nobelium, number 102 in the periodic table. You are named after Alfred Nobel, the inventor of dynamite. Alfred were prematurely condemned for the creation of dynamite and after reading a premature obituary, Alfred created the Nobel prizes with the money he made from firearms. As an element, not much is known about you because your half-life is really small and you have to be synthesized in particle accelerators.

Once per game, you may PM the hosts with Start Destruction Tomorrow where in the next day phase, the two players with the most votes are lynched. This will not be made public until the end of the phase. Also, if you are lynched or killed, you may contact the hosts Revenge Kill: [player] and attempt to kill the player.

You are vengeful destruction starter and aligned with Mafia and you win when Mafia outnumber town and all threats to mafia are eliminated.

[information redacted by hosts]

HumanDawn has been nightkilled. HumanDawn was vengeful destruction starter and aligned with Mafia

Leisurely, the purple faded from his eyes and his breathing reclaimed rhythm. After analysing the position he was in, he cried out in hysteria and let their eyes shoot about in crazy constellations.

“What did I do?”

“You don’t remember?” HD didn’t stop fretting, but couldn’t talk. He struggled to throw out words, but a lump in their throat blocked the way. “Take him outside.” He grunted again and struggled against the staff that carried the chair out into the dawning summer sun. Elementar heard the struggles from his room, and sighed softly.

“I’m sorry.”

It is now Night 4. Night 4 ends on Thursday, May 4th 2017, 9:30 PM (UTC -8). Countdown Timer

All night actions must be received by the date above. I may end Night 4 at my discretion up to 12 hours earlier if all possible night actions has been received. Day 5 will still end at the same planned time (Saturday, May 6th, 2017, 9:30 PM (UTC -8) unless there's a hammer in that phase

All action related PMs have been sent. If you have not received a PM relating to your action, your action produced nothing or has not affected the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I'm going to admit I'm very confused right now.
Since the game hasn't ended does that mean that there is another mafia member? Or is the existence of a cult a reality?

The Beloved affect. It caused us to lose a day phase.

Also, if I remember correctly, FA said she had to kill one of each and survive to endgame to win.

Also, if I remember correctly, FA said she had to kill one of each and survive to endgame to win.
She told us she wins as soon as achieves her wincon, and just has to be alive because she has to be involved in them all.

@FinalArcadia explain please?

Also if there is one mafia left then please do us a favor and nightkill me and blow yourself up :)

I think my post just prior to your own does :p

Also, Swarla is cleared. Elieson recruited Swarla into our neighborhood.

You are right about my win-con... or were, at this point. The answer to this is what happened last night, and unfortunately that is all I can say given the rules. You guys can find the answer, but you'll have to do it quickly next phase. Unless you guide Human to the right person to vengeful kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom