• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Periodic Table Mafia ~ Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Signups and Player Roster
  • Elementar

How's it going?
    Reaction score
    Periodic Table Mafia
    periodic%20table.png

Welcome to Periodic Table Mafia, hosted by @Pikochu and co-hosted by @Elementar. It is an 18 player game, and players will use roles based on some of the most popular elements.

The game is a NOC (No-Outside-Contact) game, meaning that you can only talk within the thread (unless the hosts have provided you with another means of contact). We hope you will enjoy the game. If you have any questions, please ask the hosts.

1. All Bulbagarden and War Room rules apply.
    2. There is no outside communication allowed other than what is provided.
    3. There is no name-claiming or quoting/screenshots from PMs. However, there is role claiming.
    4. If you change your username during the game, you must state the change in thread and mention the hosts.
    5. Please remain active. If this doesn’t occur, the hosts have a right to ask for a sub or modkill you.
    6. Day phases will last 48 hours unless hammered or otherwise specified. Night phases will be 24 hours, unless otherwise specified.
    7. Dead players can have one post after death, but it cannot contain any game related information.
    8. All lynch options (including No Lynch) may be hammered via Hyper-Majority. Hammers are effective immediately. A Hyper-Majority will occur after 66%, rounded up, of votes that target the one outcome.
    9. If a draw in votes happens, a No Lynch will occur.
    10. The hosts will announce when special conditions such as MYLO or LYLO will be active.
    11. No loophole abuse.
    12. The hosts may change the rules. If this occurs, it will be clearly displayed by the hosts.
    13. Vote with this structure VOTE: [PLAYER]. You can unvote with the same structure by using UNVOTE: [PLAYER].
    14. To show that you’ve read the rules, please state your favourite element in your signup post thankyou.
    15. Have fun!

Players:
    1. @Max1996 @Sword Master Lynched Day 2 ~ Carbon ~ Town Doctor
    @Midorikawa Killed Night 4 ~ Nitrogen ~ Town Bomb
    3. @jdthebud Lynched Day 1 ~ Oxygen ~ Mafia Godfather 2 x Ninja
    4. @Zexy Killed Night 2 ~ Tungsten ~ Town Alignment Cop
    @Lone_Garurumon Killed Night 1 ~ Gold ~ Town Mason
    @TheCapsFan Lynched Day 2 ~ Helium ~ Town Roleblocker
    @Rainbow Cloud Killed Night 3 ~ Silicon ~ Town Beloved Mason
    8. @DarthWolf13
    9. @CheffOfGames Killed Night 1 ~ Lead ~ Mafia Roleblocker and 2 x Doctor
    10. @FinalArcadia
    11. @jackatlasred Killed Night 2 ~ Uranium ~ Town Miller
    12. @HumanDawn Killed Night 3 ~ Nobelium ~ Mafia Vengeful Destruction Starter
    @Feenie Lynched Day 3 ~ Radium ~ Mafia Spy Silencer
    14. @Ereshkigal
    15. @Iteru Killed Night 4 ~ Californium ~ Town Information Entertaining Mason
    16. @Space
    17. @Elieson Killed Night 3 ~ Hydrogen ~ Town Neighbour
    18. @Maniacal Engineer @swarla

Subs:
    @AussieEevee

Moderator-On-Duty -@Enzap

Last edited:
    Day 1 ~ Origins

• Day 1: Origins

Pikochu sat at the front of the classroom, resting his feet on the dusty wooden desk in front of him. Behind him was a whiteboard; currently blank albeit for the messed scribble of “Periodic Table Mafia” that could be seen under the glare of the intensely dim light bulb. In front of his desk were several scattered table, all with eager players bouncing around like no tomorrow. Where is he? Stupid time zones…

As though on cue, Elementar burst into the room, several papers previously in his hands finding new places as they floated to the ground. He swept them up just as quickly and darted to a small office chair next to Pikochu’s desk. “Sorry I’m late. I was sleeping.”

Pikochu sighed politely. “No worries. You’re here now. Let’s get started!” He stood up and cleared his throat extravagantly. Most of the students hushed instantly, whilst others took several moments to pay attention to their teacher. “Good morning everyone. Welcome to a new year of chemistry. I’m sure you’re all thrilled to be here.”

Zexy called out, “Apparently ME thinks this is better than Zexy Games II mafia, so he better be thrilled.”

Maniacal Engineer was insulted. “Excuse me! I’m here to learn elements. *cough*Not like I need it anyway*cough* I don’t know why you’re all here. It’s as though you’re here to play a game about finding some secret faction of class members or something…”

Lone_Garurumon called out from the back. “We all know you’re here to make element puns…”

“Na, I reckon I CaN do better than that.” His attempts were met with groans.

Pikochu continued. “Anyway… I’m Pikochu, your teacher for the year. And this is my assistant, Elementar.”

“G’day mates,” he said with a wave.

Midorikawa mumbled under her breath, “That’s ironic.”

Both were interrupted by a Ereshkigal’s voice. “Why is the word ‘mafia’ beside periodic table?”

Elementar answered, “Because some of you may be kicked out by your other classmates for getting stuff wrong.”

Ereshkigal shrugged and relaxed back in their chair. jackatlasred was a little less satisfied. “Kicked out?”

Pikochu responded calmly. “It’s a very high level course. Therefore, the curriculum is only set for those capable of it.”

ME sniggered. “I’m the most capable here.”

The class continued to bicker with each other. Each member was involved in a dispute, except the sister trio of FinalArcadia, Feenie and Space staying separated as they helped each other revise.

“Any ideas?” Pikochu looked desperately at Elementar. His assistant nodded and stretched out his hand. After a second, fire burst from the curled tips of his fingers. The blazing arm soared around the room like a phoenix, before it returned and rested in his palm. With a click, it disappeared.

Some would say that it worked to well, as the action had attracted the befuddled looks of each student. He shrugged. “I’m not just proficient in one area of elements.”

Eventually, the two teachers got the class organised, and handed out a slip of paper to each student.

“What’s this?” called out Max1996?

“You’re all being given an element. Basically, this defines your role in our classroom. This gives you a special skill, which will help you pass the end of year test. Use it wisely.”

Elementar and Pikochu met back up behind the desk. “How do you think it’s going?” the Aussie asked.

“I think we’re good to go for class.”

“Agreed.”

Pikochu turned his attention to the silent students. “Today’s lesson will be on the first discoveries of elements. Does anyone know what was the first element ever discovered?”
    The class was now in session.

It is now Day 1. All role PMs are sent. You can confirm your role PMs simply by posting in Day 1. There will be no hammer lynching for the first 24 hours of Day One only.

@HumanDawn and @Fennie: I've attempted to send role PMs to you but the system isn't letting me. Please contact me or @Elementar so that we can get your role PMs as quickly as possible. :)

Reminder: Hammer lynches happen with 2/3 of votes. With 18 players, 12 players are needed to hammer lynch. Also, all other day phases will be 48 hours and night phases will be 24 hours unless otherwise stated.

Also, no OC is allowed unless you are allowed to by the hosts.

Hammer lynching can occur after Monday, April 24th at 9:30PM UTC-8.

Day 1 will end on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 at 9:30PM UTC-8 unless there is a hammer lynch.

Last edited:
    Night 1 ~ An Explosive Lesson

• Day 1 Final Votes

jdthebud 9 (Midorikawa, FinalArcadia, Elieson, HumanDawn, Iteru, TheCapsFan, Feenie, jackatlasred, Zexy)
    FinalArcadia 3 (Ereshkigal, Rainbow Cloud, jdthebud)
    CheffofGames 2 (Sword Master, Maniacal Engineer)
    Ereshkigal 1 (CheffOfGames)

Night 1: An Explosive Lesson by Elementar

Rainbow Cloud raised their hand. “Copper’s been used for a very long time.”

Pikochu was pleased. “Good answer Rainbow Cloud… Wait, is Cloud your last name, or is it like a hyphenated name?”

“I’m not sure sir.”

“Me, congrats on your recent promotion to the Student Body Council by the way.”

“Thankyou.”

“However, I’m looking for a slightly different answer…”

“Yes! Over here!” Elieson’s gleeful tone only set off more giggles. “I believe the answer you’re looking for is phosphorus.”

“Correct. And how was it discovered?”

“It was discovered by Hennig Brand is 1669. He discovered it after preparing it from urine.”

“U-ring them and find out if that’s true…”

“Thanks, Elieson.” Pikochu switched his glance over to the joyful chuckling of ME. “I don’t know why you’re on the Council.”

Elementar chimed in. “That was painful. I’m sorry you had to sulfer through that.” After he finished giggling himself, he stood up and addressed the class formally. “Ahem, alright, listen up. Now it’s time for your first assessment.” His words spawned echoes of fabricated gasps and light coos. “You need to do this test on moles. Pikochu is handing them out now. The person with the lowest score shall be the first person to be kicked out of the class.”

Elieson added, “fwiw Max subbed out m8.”

Elementar ignored him. “Anyway, good luck.”

“Elementar, may you please get you-know-who? I have a feeling we’ll need him relatively soon.” Elementar made sure his papers were all straight before calmly walking out of the dimly lit room. He followed the bland high school corridor, which was lined with even blander lockers. The hall was empty, but he could hear the faint echo of another class going on in the room across. He quickly took a moment out of his errand to peer in through the translucent window pane. On the whiteboard was a form of essay structure, with SoaringLooker standing in front his own classroom.

“Ah, English. I’ve always liked English.” He continued down the corridor, and continued towards the darkened room at the end of the hall.

Meanwhile, the classroom was in disarray. Everyone was sitting intently around Maniacal Engineer, who was throwing out several mole puns. “Hey, hey, listen to this!” he managed to push out in between large inhales of air. “What did Avogadro teach his maths class?!” When everyone only chuckled and looked at him blankly, his blurted out, “Mole-tiplication!” The class burst out again into fits of raging humour, while Pikochu sat at the desk eying down the pencil on his desk. I hope he gets here soon…

As if on cue again, Elementar burst into the room, followed by the school principal. Enzap was smiling and remained silent. Immediately, his arrival caused complete peace and the students darted back to their own chairs. He cleared his throat and spoke with his booming voice. “Quiet. You are not here to drink hot chocolates and have fun.”

“But if we were, I’d so have mine with marsh-mole-ows.” The students surrounding ME clutched their mouths to hold in the relentless barrage of laughter.

“ME…” Enzap said the rest with his polite, stern eyes.

“Sorry, sir.”

Enzap continued. “Now, hand up your tests.” The students rose cautiously and slowed handed up their tests. Pikochu and Elementar began to rapidly correct the papers, with Elementar making sure each remained in a neat pile. Eventually, the two finished and looked at each other. Pikochu showed Elementar one particular test, pointing towards a question at the bottom of the page. Elementar nodded, and both stood up. Enzap waited calmly in the corner, ignoring the acute tension in the room.

Pikochu spoke. “Unfortunately, this person missed out by one mark…”

ME mumbled, “Too bad the test wasn’t mole-tiple choice…”

Pikochu continued. “Jdthebud is the first person to be kicked out of the class.” The mood turned sombre, and slowly drained the glee from air. jdthebud reluctantly got up and shifted his feet towards the door. As he approached the door, he sighed heavily and let the subtle anger slightly take over. He turned back to the group.

“I’ll make you pay. You’ll all lose your element.”

Pikochu said:
    Dear jdthebud,

You are Oxygen, number 8 on the periodic table. You are third most abundant element on the universe and pretty much important for humans and animals. Hell, you’re even important in most reactions like in combustion engines and respiration. However, you are also killing organisms and rusting through oxidation because you really want electrons which means you’re a free radical.

Because you are so essential in many life’s processes and you are mainly viewed in a good light, you are Godfather. Any alignment check on you will return as town-aligned. Also, because you are a silent killer, you may PM the mods Ninja Kill: player. This will modify the kill to where the mafia kill cannot be traced. You may only ninja kill twice in this game.

You are Godfather Ninja and aligned with Mafia and you win when Mafia outnumber town and all threats to mafia are eliminated.

[Information redacted by host]

Jdthebud has been lynched! Jdthebud was Oxygen, number 8 on the Periodic Table. He was Godfather 2x Ninja and aligned with Mafia.

The class slowly warmed back up, and the chatter eventually grew again. The mood had adopted the happiness it lost earlier, but it was about to change.

ME’s voice boomed over the rest of the classroom. “What type of hair did Avogadro have?! A mole-hawk!” The classes’ newfound mood was again interrupted, this time, by an explosion in the back of the room. The students’ vision were peppered with specks of grey as the dying clouds hung over and became opaque as it blocked out the sun.

Night 1 starts now and ends on April 27th, 2017, 9:30 PM (UTC -8). Countdown Timer

All night actions must be received by the date above.

And yes, nighttalking is allowed.

Last edited:
    Day 2 ~ tBD

• Day 2: tBD

Several of the students fell back and hit their heads against the unforgiving floor. They felt dazed; the ringing still ever-present in their ears. The students closest to the blast remained on the ground, whilst the other students rested their hands on their heads and groaned despairingly. HumanDawn and Ereshkigal cautiously approached the rubble, trying to see through the thick film of dust obscuring their vision. Iteru pressed ahead and searched through the jagged edges of crushed rock. Underneath the destruction, he found Lone_Garurumon’s innocent body. Immediately, Doctor Floptopus, the school nurse, rushed in and analysed his body. “They’re not dead. But they’re not in a good state either. I’ll take them to the infirmary and watch over them.” Pikochu and Elementar nodded in agreement and watched as their body was carried gently.

Lone_Garururmon was killed!

Pikochu said:
    Hello Lone_Garurumon.

You are Gold. You are the highly sought after mineral due to your shiny yellow colour. You are one of the most unreactive metals, but are still found in a gold ore state. You have been involved in many gold rushes, one of them taking place in California. You can find more information here: Gold: The mineral native Gold information and pictures

Because of your relation to California, you are a mason. Your secret mason room with Californium , Silicon and Gold [info removed by hosts]

In short, you are a Mason allied with the town, and you win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.

Lone_Garurumon was a Mason allied with the town.

After they had made their way considerably down the corridor, SoaringLooker burst into the room, carrying a briefcase and a pen.

“What’s happened?”

“There was an explosion. Lone got hurt…”

Soaring nodded reassuringly and proceeded to open the suitcase. Inside was a collection of profiles detailing everything about the students. Elementar was confused. “What’s this?”

“I’m not just an English teacher. I’m also a detective.” When no one answered, he grasped the profiles and spread them around the table. “Here is a profile of every student in the class. Use these to help determine who the attempted killer was.”

DarthWolf13 called out from within mass of students. “How do you know someone did this on purpose?”

“Because people want revenge. And jd wasn’t lying when he said you’d all lose your element. He has accomplices, and I know who one of them is.” The class became uncharacteristically quiet; all observing the broken room they thought they’d learn in. Eventually, their looks adopted distrust and their eyes darted in squarish circles to see if anyone looked suspicious. SoaringLooker shuffled through the profiles and pick out one. He slid it off the table and held it up for everyone to see. At the top of the A4 sheet of paper, CheffOfGames’ avatar stared eerily at each member.

Immediately, he began to defend himself. “Why would I do this? I wasn’t involved in this at all!”

“Then why were you the furthest away from the explosion? It seems to be quite suspicious to go to the bin at the exact right time…”

“You weren’t in the room though. How did you know that?”

“I have eyes everywhere.”

The students all nodded in agreement, and like a unanimous jury, decided that Cheff should be the next student to be kicked out.

CheffofGames has been killed!

Pikochu said:
    Dear CheffofGames,

You are Lead, number 82 on the periodic table. Due to your properties such as having high density, low melting point and not being easily oxidized along being cheap and plentiful, you were pretty much used in everything. However, you are also a neurotoxin and your ubiquity makes you very dangerous.

Since you are commonly used in radiation shielding, you are roleblocker. Each night, you can PM the hosts with Block: [player] and block that player’s ability for that night if that player’s ability or role is used that night. In addition, you are 2x doctor. Twice per game in any night phases, you can PM the hosts with Protect: [player] to protect any player from all nightkills that night phase. You may use roleblocker and doctor in the same phase.

You are roleblocker doctor and aligned with Mafia and you win when Mafia outnumber town and all threats to mafia are eliminated.

[Info redacted by hosts]

CheffofGames was roleblocker doctor and aligned with Mafia.

CheffOfGames was dragged out by the arms, and yelled out with fleeting words. “And I would’ve gotten away with it too, if it weren’t for you meddling kids! It’s not over.” The door hissed to a close and the students erupted into celebration. jackatlasred was dancing and ME was laughing once again. But SoaringLooker halted the peace and spoke forcefully.

“It’s not over, like he said. I wouldn’t be celebrating yet.” He surveyed the room and tried to squeeze any suspicions from the varied avatars around the room. “We need to split you up.” The class’ joyous cheers morphed into hatred and yells of rage. Elementar once again clicked his fingers, and sent fire flying around the room. It made a flaring ring and dispersed into the scorched air.

“I like the idea. Let’s move into groups. There’ll be four groups, one supervised by SoaringLooker, one by Pikochu, one by Enzap and one by myself. Now, slowly move out of the room, and we’ll split you up outside.” The students sulked and mumbled under their breath as they shuffled in a line. Elementar turned his attention to the other three, and spoke quietly. “If anything happens, let everyone know on these.” He held up and waved an old flip phone, before chucking three others to the remaining supervisors.

Pikochu asked, “Do you carry those everywhere?”

“You never know when you’ll be faced with a situation of great danger and imminent threat where secrecy is needed. Anyway, good luck.” The group dispersed and led their group of students into the abandoned classrooms.

It is now Day 2. Due to Pikochu's and Elementar prior commitments, the phase will end on Sunday, April 30th at 01:00AM (UTC-8). Countdown TImer.

If you have not received a PM from me, your night action did not effect the game.

Sorry for the lateness, I just got home about 45 minutes ago and I have to send PMs.

Last edited:
    Night 2 ~ Manipulation

• Official Votals
    TheCapsFan: 6 (Zexy, Iteru, Rainbow Cloud, Sword Master, DarthWolf13, jackatlasred)
    Sword Master: 5 (HumanDawn, Swarla, FinalArcadia, Space, Ereshkigal)
    Zexy: 4 (Elieson, Midorikawa, TheCapsFan, Feenie)

Night 2: Manipulation

The students were separated into four classrooms. Enzap, being the principal, was tasked with housing the student body council members. Maniacal Engineer, Zexy, TheCapsFan, Rainbow Cloud and Iteru all sat in a circle, discussing the current matter at hand and how best to deal with it. There were two piles of paper, one where the papers were clean and organised into an immaculate pile, whilst the others had contorted strips of scribbled paper intertwining over one another in a large ball of chaos. ME and Iteru were leading the conversation, suggesting ideas and actions that could be of potential benefit to the group.

Pikochu was contently listening to the arguments between the power students. Elieson, HumanDawn and Midorikawa were all throwing accusations at one another, and Ereshkigal laughing hysterically in the background.

Elieson was trying to support his arguments with authority. “I am the football captain at the Serenes Forest Club.”

HumanDawn jeered back, “You created a virus. Why on earth would we trust you?”

Midorikawa interrupted both. “You’re both evil. Go away.” Pikochu face palmed amongst the bickering.

SoaringLooker was having relatively little trouble with his group. All of the sisters, FinalArcadia, Space and Feenie were all calmly talking in the centre of the room, with jackatlasred sitting on their own chair playing on their laptop. He swung his legs on top of the desk and stared blankly at the back wall. Mental images of who could be behind the attack flashed by in his mind, and he just managed to grasp each fantasy for a moment to squeeze it of information and let it go again.

Elementar was currently in the middle of a brawl between students. Sword Master and DarthWolf13 were grabbing at each other’s shirts as they accused each other of trespassing the other’s personal space. They landed on top of a hand-drawn line on the ground, with little text indicating that both owned their own side. Elementar pushed himself out of the human rubbish pile and rolled his eyes towards swarla and AussieEevee. “If only they fought like Australians…” Elementar stretched out his hand once more, and sprayed both of the students with an intense blast of water. They immediately broke apart, darted onto their feet and swabbed at their drenched clothes. But Darth didn’t let up.

“I really think Sword’s behind these attacks. jdthebud always helped him with homework.”

Sword Master clutched at straws. “Who said that Darth got to be the kingmaker?” Everyone mentally facepalmed.

Elementar grabbed his flip phone and dialled up the group. When the line connected, Pikochu, Enzap and SoaringLooker all responded.

“Anything to report?”

“Darth is accusing Sword Master of being against us.”

“Any evidence?”

“Just the usual. Got help from jdthebud for homework. What do you think we should do?”

The three voices on the other end of the line paused and continued in unison. “Can’t hurt to kick him out. If we’re wrong, we can always bring them back.”

“Alright. Someone report more later.” Elementar clicked it off and looked at apologetically at Sword Master. “I’m sorry.”

“No…”

“You can always come back if you’re innocent. But for now, it’s best if you are suspended.” Sword Master nodded reluctantly, yet still felt like they understood.

“Okay…” Full of sorrow, Sword Master dragged his feet along and exited the room. Sad music played over the loudspeaker as he took one last look down the corridor, before pushing open the door and escaping the dangers.

Sword Master has been lynched!

Hello Max1996 Sword Master

You are Carbon. You are the sixth element on the periodic table, and have an atomic weight of about 12. You are present in the compound needed to form diamond, the hardest natural substance on the planet. However, you can also help form Graphite, which is one of the softest materials known. You basically define organic material. You can find more information here: It's Elemental - The Element Carbon

Since you are the main element in organic chemistry classes (a ‘notorious’ pre-med course), you are a Doctor. Each night, you may PM the mods to Protect: [player]. If the player is target for night-kill(s), the player will not be nightkilled. You may protect yourself.

In short, you are a Doctor allied with the town, and you win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.

Sword Master was a Doctor and was aligned with the town.

Meanwhile, the student council was fighting over the evidence laid out in front of them. Zexy spoke up.

“Alright. Who’s our main suspect?”

TheCapsFan’s eyes brightened, and he stuck up his hand vibrantly.

“There’s no need to wait Caps…”

He retracted his hand and spoke happily. “I know who one of them are. It’s-” Caps’ voice halted coldly and his skin became translucent. His gaze fell down, and his face hit the table. There was a dart embedded in his neck, protruding out with false dignity.

TheCapsFan has been lynched!

Dear TheCapsFan,

You are Helium. You are the second element, and the first noble gas. You are the second most common element in the universe. Since you are so unreactive and light, you are used for blimps and balloons with very little risked. If inhaled by a human, you cause their voice to become extremely high. You can get more information here:
    View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzecE6XDFgg

Since you can distract people by giving them this high voice, you are a Roleblocker. Each night, PM the mods Role Block: [player] to block that player’s night action. This does not block night kills.

In short, you are a Roleblocker allied with the town, and you win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.

TheCapsFan was a Roleblocker and was aligned with the town.

The whole council was speechless. Zexy and ME were mourning the loss of their fellow classmate, whilst RC and Iteru sat out the back and staring at the ground. Enzap reluctantly dialled the phone and spoke darkly into its microphone.

“TheCapsFan is dead.” There was no response, and all classrooms shared in the pain of the silence.

It is now Night 2. The phase will end in 24 hours on Monday, May 1st at 01:00AM (UTC-8). (IDK if that's right, but it's definitely 24 hours).

Last edited:
    Day 3 ~ Separating Bonds

• Day 3 ~ Separating Bonds

SoaringLooker was the only leader who didn’t sleep during the night. He had set up motioned detectors around each room’s door, and was silently surveying his own room’s inhabitants. The sisters were sleeping peacefully, and jackatlasred was isolated on the other side of the room. He was content, and after looking at the glowing green sticks on a sad digital clock, he decided that he could sneak in 2 hours of sleep before the morning.

At dawn, delicate cracks of yellow sunbeam slid in through the transparent window panes. When they poked Enzap in the eye, he straightened himself up and glanced around the table. The remaining students in his room were all whispering under the hiss of the morning crickets in the outside garden. He looked at each of them, and was happy that all were still remaining. When the subtle vibrations of the ancient flip phone shook his pocket, he flung it out and hoped for a blessing. The other three were on the other end.

“Anything happen last night?” Pikochu asked with sincere caution.

“Nothing to report here.” SoaringLooker sounded tired.

“Nothing here. The team’s all healthy.”

“All good here mate. By the way, anyone want some waffles? I’m cooking some now.” Elementar had an apron on and had some waffles on a frypan. “I think they’re different to crumpets, so I’m cooking them on a frypan. Is that right?”

SoaringLooker looked down painfully and grunted into the phone. “I’ll go help him.” He left the room, leaving the sisters and jackatlasred to themselves. jack hopped onto his laptop and was seemingly playing more games.

“You’re addicted to that, aren’t you?” Space was genuinely interested.

“I’m just talking to my family.”

FinalArcadia looked confused. “I thought we were on lockdown? You can’t communicate with other people…”

A large thud smashed the air and shook the building. Everyone collapsed and felt the full force of the floor’s plaster. The sisters fell into a messy pile and became trapped underneath a table. jack, whose position was obscured by the specks of broken plaster saturating the air.

Meanwhile, there was also an explosion in the student council room. All but Enzap were still in the room, and when he returned, the damage managed to etch pain into his memories and make them stain his mind forever. ME, who only had one arm, was cradling a dead Zexy as the other students helped each other up and stood quietly. Enzap was overcome with sorrow.

Zexy has been killed.

Dear Zexy,

You are Tungsten. You are the 74th element, and have the highest melting point of all metals. You are used in lighting, originally in incandescent lightbulbs. You can get more information here: Tungsten - Element information, properties and uses | Periodic Table

As such, you are an Alignment Cop. Each night, PM the mods Alignment Check: [player] to get that player’s alignment.

In short, you are an Alignment Cop allied with the town, and you win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.

Zexy was an Alignment Cop and was aligned with the town.

SoaringLooker burst back into his own room, to find the sisters trying to help clear the rubble off an unseeable object. He joined in, and slowly, little hints of jack’s body were escaping through the fissures of the fallen wall. When it all was uncovered, he was gone.

jackatlasred has been killed.

Dear jackatlasred.

You are Uranium. You are an actinide, with an atomic number of 92. You were named after the planet, Uranus, and were discovered in 1789. You are quite radioactive; a trait that is used quite heavily in nuclear fuel and weaponry. However, your other isotopes can be used in the production of armour and as counterweights in aircraft due to their density. You can find more information here: Uranium - Element information, properties and uses | Periodic Table

Because of the common misunderstanding, you are a miller. If you are alignment checked, you will return as Mafia aligned.

In short, you are a Miller allied with the town, and you win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.

jackatlasred was a Miller and was aligned with the town.

The flip phones vibrated again, and this time, things weren’t so happy.

“jackatlasred is gone.”

“So is Zexy.”

“I’m just glad *choke* he didn’t die *cough* night 1 this time… Hopefully this newest Zexy Zombie will be nice…” managed ME between tears from the background of Enzap’s phone.

Pikochu spoke seriously. “Anyone got any leads.”

SoaringLooker surveyed his room once again, and saw jack’s laptop on the ground. Although it was encased in dust, it looked relatively undamaged. “Can anyone hack a computer?”
    It is now Day 3. The phase will end at 9:30pm on Wednesday, May 3rd, UTC-8

Last edited:
    Night 3 ~ tBD

• Day 3: Final Votals

Feenie: 7 (Elieson, Ereshkigal, Midorikawa, Rainbow Cloud, FinalArcadia, Iteru, swarla)
    Space: 1 (HumanDawn)

Night 3: Family Bonds

The Student Body Council met again within Enzap’s office. The humidity had risen considerably as it approached an intense summer midday. Maniacal Engineer had replaced his arm again with a robotic metal one, twisting it in regular intervals to test its durability. “I promise I didn’t do this to myself this time…”

He was swiftly ignored, and Enzap continued the meeting. “How did a bomb make its way into the most secure of the rooms?!”

“Maybe it wasn’t a bomb?” This logic annoyed people.

“In my previous experiences, it could have been planned quite easily. Someone who knew we were going in there could have planted it earlier. Who suggested that we split up?” The rest spoke with eyes and nodded in agreement.

Students clung to the lukewarm shields of glass stuck in the middle of each doorway. The student leaders followed their principal to the last room, bursting in for effect. Elementar looked up at them sympathetically, staring into each pair of eyes and implying that he wished they were okay.

“You can stop the act now. We know you’ve been behind this.”

“What?”

“Wrap his hands up in that rope. And get Pikochu. He’ll find that his assistant is assisting in other areas…” Despite Elementar’s protests, RC and Iteru tied his hands together and then to an uncomfortable chair. Its rear left leg was bent inwards, and the front right leg was an inch short. It squeaked tenderly and rocked violently as he struggled for freedom.

“You’re making a mistake!”

“Are we?”

Elementar’s eyes lost their focus and he ceased fighting. “Take me if you want. But promise me you’ll find the actual people behind this.”

“If you have more accomplices, we’ll find them.” Elementar drifted into a mental abyss and flopped his head down in defeat. His chair was dragged to the room where the bomb had taken ME’s arm, and was shoved into the back corner. Piko walked in, and remained standing at the door.

“I trusted you.”

“I did too.” Piko just sighed in confusion and leant back against the remaining collections of the door. “My advice, expect the most unlikely. That’s what I’ve learnt.”

Meanwhile, the sisters were discussing who could possibly be behind these attacks.

“Thankfully, we’re sisters, so we can trust each other right?” Feenie and FA nodded excitedly in agreement with Space’s statement.

“Yeah. We’re always in a team.” FA noticed that something was off about Feenie’s voice.

“How’d the bomb get in our room?” FA looked around absently, but with purpose.

“Elementar put here, didn’t he?” Again, more cracks arose from Feenie’s voice.

“Feenie… Don’t tell me…”

“Are… are you accusing me?”

“The bomb was placed as far away from us as possible.”

“Why couldn’t have been Space?”

“Tell me it wasn’t you.”

Feenie hesitated for an eternal 10 seconds, before revealing the truth. “Look, I did the best I could. I never meant for any of this-”

SoaringLooker thrust himself into the room. “We got you.” FA and Space looked hurtfully at their sister, who was now in handcuffs and being escorted from the room.

“I didn’t want to. I was forced… Please believe me!”

Pikochu said:
    Dear Feenie,

You are radium, number 88 on the periodic table. You are one of the alkaline earth metals and all forms of you are very radioactive. Discovered by Curie, you are very similar to Barium except being radioactive. You don’t have much use currently because you are radioactive other than some medical applications.

Since radio is also a form of radiation and radio is used to communicate, once per night phase you have the option to either spy all outside communication or silence a player for the phase. You can PM the hosts to spy where you get transcripts of all unsecured outside conversation that happened in the last day and night in the next day phase. You may also PM the hosts ‘Silence: [player]’ and that player will not be able to make communicate with any player through any means for the following day phase.

Note: You may not silence the same player for two day phases in a row. You can only spy or silence in each night phase. If you spy, all names will be omitted in transcripts.

You are Spy silencer an aligned with Mafia and you win when Mafia outnumber town and all threats to mafia are eliminated.

[information redacted by hosts]

Feenie has been lynched! Feenie was Spy silencer and aligned with Mafia

The closed door ended the noise and the sisters were left in a vacuum of quiet emotions. They sat against each other’s shoulders and came to terms with the betrayal.

It is now now Night 3. Night 3 ends on Wednesday, May 3rd, 2017, 9:30 PM (UTC -8). Countdown Timer

All night actions must be received by the date above. I may end Night 3 at my discretion up to 12 hours earlier if all possible night actions has been received. Day 4 will still end at the same planned time (Friday, May 5th, 2017, 9:30 PM (UTC -8)) unless there's a hammer in that phase.

Last edited:
    Night 4 ~ Powerful Compounds

• Night 4: Powerful Compounds

Elieson, Midorikawa and HumanDawn were still arguing in a room that SoaringLooker had offered to look after. Ereshkigal, DarthWolf13 and swarla were sitting quietly in the background, generally tired from the previous night’s events and remaining bored. FinalArcadia and Space were leaning on each other and sleeping peacefully underneath the mayhem of noise erupting from the power students’ mouths.

“Elieson, what can you do with your element?”
    “Why should I tell you?!”
    “Because I’m trying to get this game solved…”
    “Then go for someone else Mido. You’re wasting time.”
    “Okay, while you two argue, I’m going to post more Fire Emblem Fates video memes.”
    “HD, I have more authority than you to do that…”
    “Not in the Bulbagarden School for Mafia you don’t.”

Meanwhile, Piko and Elementar were arguing in the latter’s improvised cell.

“Are you going to insert my FT anymore?”
    “I can’t.”
    “Because you think I’m behind this?”
    “Because the others do. And I have to listen.”

Elementar was desperate. “Why did it come to this?”
    “I don’t know. I don’t know.”

Back in the classroom, HumanDawn and Elieson were brawling over their Fire Emblem dispute. Mido had moved over to interrogate some of the other students, and SoaringLooker was desperately trying to split up the entangled pair. When he eventually succeeded, he took them outside into the corridor.

“What do you two think you’re doing?”

Neither spoke. Both fixed their attention onto the ground. SoaringLooker never stopped looking, and waited desperately for an explanation. They were put out of misery when Enzap, ME and Iteru walked out of the office. SoaringLooker turned around and connected with their misery filled eyes. Instantly, SL dashed over to inspect the office, as well as Piko. When they entered, it was apparent what had happened. Another dart was found in RC’s arm, with his unconscious body planted upon the table.

Dear Rainbow Cloud.

You are Silicon, number 14 on the periodic table. You are the eighth most common element in the universe and yet, hard to find in pure form on Earth’s crust. When doped (combined) with phosphorus, you are very useful material for electronic circuits because of your conduction properties.

Because “Silicon Valley” is named after you for the high number of technology companies in Northern California, you have access to the mason chat with Californium and Gold. You know that your masons are confirmed town. You may also be subjected to non-game related trolling from the hosts and MoD in the chat
    Unfortunately, because modern digital life depends on you, you are beloved element. If you are killed, the next day phase gets skipped for everyone to think about how modern life will function without you.

In short, you are beloved mason element allied with town and you win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Rainbow Cloud has been killed. Rainbow Cloud was beloved mason element allied with town.

SL sighed, and looked around at the others.

“This is getting ridiculous. How did this happen?”
    “Ahh!”

The low buzzing gasp travelled from the centre of the corridor, followed by a crash against the ground and short, uncomfortable bursts of wheezing air seeping through teeth. When everyone creeped out of the door, they saw Elieson’s unconscious body cowering underneath HD’s towering figure. His eyes were glowing purple, and he was breathing like a possessed wolf. ME grabbed an interrupting knife, and threw it into them. While immobilised, the others grasped his wrists and tied him to a chair.

Pikochu said:
    Hello Elieson,

You are Hydrogen. You are the first element on the periodic table, almost being the lightest and most abundant in the universe. You are the least dense gas, which was useful for hot air balloons. Then you were a cause in those aircraft catching fire. You are present in the compound water, which is obviously essential to human life. You can find more information here:
    View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRVxMHRfO6A

Because of your abundance, you are a Neighbour. Once per night, you may invite one player to your secret room by sending the mods Invite: [player]. Your player will be given a Discord link to your secret room at the end of the phase.

In short, you are a Neighbour allied with the town, and you win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.

Information redacted by hosts

Elieson has been killed! Elieson was a Neighbour allied with the town.

Elementar said:
    Dear HumanDawn,

You are Nobelium, number 102 in the periodic table. You are named after Alfred Nobel, the inventor of dynamite. Alfred were prematurely condemned for the creation of dynamite and after reading a premature obituary, Alfred created the Nobel prizes with the money he made from firearms. As an element, not much is known about you because your half-life is really small and you have to be synthesized in particle accelerators.

Once per game, you may PM the hosts with Start Destruction Tomorrow where in the next day phase, the two players with the most votes are lynched. This will not be made public until the end of the phase. Also, if you are lynched or killed, you may contact the hosts Revenge Kill: [player] and attempt to kill the player.

You are vengeful destruction starter and aligned with Mafia and you win when Mafia outnumber town and all threats to mafia are eliminated.

HumanDawn has been nightkilled. HumanDawn was vengeful destruction starter and aligned with Mafia

Leisurely, the purple faded from his eyes and his breathing reclaimed rhythm. After analysing the position he was in, he cried out in hysteria and let their eyes shoot about in crazy constellations.

“What did I do?”

“You don’t remember?” HD didn’t stop fretting, but couldn’t talk. He struggled to throw out words, but a lump in their throat blocked the way. “Take him outside.” He grunted again and struggled against the staff that carried the chair out into the dawning summer sun. Elementar heard the struggles from his room, and sighed softly.

“I’m sorry.”

It is now Night 4. Night 4 ends on Thursday, May 4th 2017, 9:30 PM (UTC -8). Countdown Timer

All night actions must be received by the date above. I may end Night 4 at my discretion up to 12 hours earlier if all possible night actions has been received. Day 5 will still end at the same planned time (Saturday, May 6th, 2017, 9:30 PM (UTC -8) unless there's a hammer in that phase

All action related PMs have been sent. If you have not received a PM relating to your action, your action produced nothing or has not affected the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Day 5 ~ tBD

• Day 5: tBD

The mood was sombre around the school. The sun once again peaked over the distant hills and stabbed the windows with hints of light. In small collections of time, groans and yawns implied the waking of the students, while the teachers had an astonishingly uninterrupted sleep. Yet, outside the enclosing walls of the battered school, two more students had left.

Pikochu was up the earliest and was looking around the classrooms in half-paced resolve. When he reached the final room, he glanced over two A4 sheets of paper pinned against the splintered wood. He ripped them off gently skimmed over the scribbles on each page. Despite each lasting about half the page, he only cared about the two similar paragraphs at the bottom of each.

I’m sorry to leave like this, but I need to put safety first. I really did like the idea of the class, but if I leave now, hopefully the people behind this will stop. Yours sincerely, Iteru.

Pikochu said:
    Dear Iteru,

You are Californium, number 98 on the periodic table and one of the lanthanides. You were discovered in when the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory bombarded curium with Helium-4 ions, also known as alpha particles. You were named after California which happens to where Pikochu is from.

Because California is home to Hollywood and Silicon Valley (where Pikochu is from), you have the following abilities:

- Because California is home to Silicon Valley, you have access to the mason chat with Gold and Silicon You know that your masons are confirmed town. You may also be subjected to non-game related trolling from the hosts and MoD in the chat
    - Since Silicon Valley is also home to large tech companies, once per game in any phase, you can role check a player by sending hosts LinkedIn Check: [player] and cop check a player by sending Google Search: [player] to the hosts. You may only use one of your checks per phase.

- Since Hollywood is also in California, during any night phase, you can role block a player by sending the hosts: Entertain: [player]. This ability is 1x use per night phase.

In short, you are information entertaining mason allied with town and you win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Iteru has been nightkilled! Iteru was information entertaining mason allied with town

He recalled the other one.

Obviously, something isn’t right here, and I can’t risk being here. I will try to help from the outside if needed, and I really hope you do find out what’s happening. Thankyou, Midorikawa

Pikochu said:
    Dear Midorikawa,

You are Nitrogen. You are the 7th element on the periodic table. You’re naturally a gas, and are used as a base for explosives. You’re also present in every living organism on the planet. For more information, look here: Uses of Nitrogen | Uses Of

As such, you are a Bomb. If you get lynched, you will also kill two of the players that voted for your lynch. If you get nightkilled, you will also kill all players that visited you that night.

In short, you are a Bomb allied with the town, and you win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated

Midorikawa has been vengefully Nightkilled! Midorikawa was Bomb allied with the town

Piko looked down and sighed. Maybe it’s time to close it down…

Within minutes, he entered Elementar’s room and slid the papers along desk in front of him. “They’re gone now too.” Elementar leaned forward on his chair viewed them.

“Man, this class got messed up.”

“Is it your fault?”

“Depends.”

“On what?”

“Who you consider me to be.”

“ME’s outside…”

Elementar chuckled lightly and kept his eyes down. “Do you need my advice for anything?”

“I wanted your opinion. Do you think we should shut it down?”

Elementar now leaned back on their chair against the wall. “I reckon we should wait.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. Give the remaining students the option at least. It’s ultimately up to them if they want to continue with the course, even if they aren’t learning much now. I have a feeling it will be over soon.”

“Okay…” Nodding grudgingly, Piko’s feet followed him out of the room and he made his way down the hallway. He noticed now that it was bland; only refreshed by the occasional existence of an opaque slab of wood or translucent panes of frosted glass. This will be interesting…

It is now Day 5. Day 5 ends on Saturday, May 6th 2017, 9:30 PM (UTC -7 (PDT)). Countdown Timer Sunday, May 7th 2017, 3:30 AM (UTC -7, PDT). Countdown Timer.

With 5 players alive, 3 votes are required for a hammer. there will be no hammerlynching this phase as of 4:03AM PST, May 5, 2017.

This game is currently in a MYLO situation. If town mislynches, town will lose/

All action related PMs have been sent. If you have not received a PM relating to your action, your action produced nothing or has not affected the game.

Endgame ~ Breaking the Last Bonds

• Endgame: Breaking the Last Bonds

Pikochu waited outside of the last classroom for several minutes, contemplating how he would discuss this with the remaining five students. He banged his head against the cold wall and slid across to peek into the room. Enzap, SoaringLooker and ME were supervising whilst the students appeared to be busy revising. He clasped his hand around the door handle and held it gently, waiting for longer before twisting it down. The creak and click caught the room’s attention and peered up from their scattered notes and papers. That mess would make Elementar cringe…

“Alright, listen up. I’ve decided to finish the course- but you will all sit one last test. Whoever gets the highest score will receive the class award, and be eligible for scholarships to other colleges and universities. So, good luck.” The students maintained the eerie silence and watched lazily as Piko handed out the small booklets. When all students were ready, he swung his hand around and signalled them to begin. Instantly, they began to scuttle about and flipped the pages with vigorous madness. Piko went back to the desk and whispered to the others.

“Why’d you drop out of the class ME?”

“As the most responsible and mature member of the Student Body Council, I have an obligation to put the safety and wellbeing of my peers first. Annnddd, I couldn’t be bothered studying. I would’ve bombed out.” Piko rolled his eyes.

“I am the bomb.” ME hit Looker of the head.

“Let’s just wait and see how they go.”

CRASH

A roar of destruction collided with the air for a mere moment before settling back down. Piko and ME glanced quickly in the other’s direction and left hastily. Looker followed them briefly to the door and peered down the hall, watching them intently whilst they followed the thin trail of smoke billowing from Elementar’s room. When he turned back, he felt an Interrupting Knife embedded in his arm. He fell to the ground and shared the same fate as the other students. FinalArcadia stood over him; her eyes glistening in purple shine.

“I’m sorry. But I had to… I can’t afford to lose this.” Although immobilised, Space’s eyes were wide with terror and shock.

Hello Space.

You are Caesium. You are the 55th element on the periodic table. You have a very low melting point, making you one of the rare elements that appear as a liquid at close to room temperature. You were named after the Latin word ‘caesius,’ which means sky blue. This resembles your flame colour. You are also quite reactive. You can find more information here: Caesium - Element information, properties and uses | Periodic Table

Due to your vigorous reactions, you are a Vigilante. Each night, you may PM the mods to Night Kill: [player]. The player will then be killed. You may not kill yourself.

In short, you are a Vigilante allied with the town, and you win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated

Space has been lynched. Space was a Vigilante allied with the town.

Dear Ereshkigal,

You are Copper. You are the 29th element. In around 8,000 BCE, you were being used as coins and ornaments. However, after it was discovered that you could be alloyed with tin to create bronze, you began the Bronze Age. Today, you are used in electrical products due to your ability to conduct electricity. You can get more information here:
    View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M_Pwh1g0BY

As such, you are a 2 x Lightning Rod. On two nights of your choice, PM the mods Lighting Rod: [your name]. All non-killing night actions will instead be directed to you. Kills will still go through to night-kill target(s).

In short, you are a 2 x Lightning Rod allied with the town, and you win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.

Ereshkigal has been endgamed! Ereshkigal was 2 x Lightning Rod allied with the town.

Hello Maniacal Engineer swarla.

You are Chromium. You’re the 24th element on the periodic table. You’re known for making colourful compounds. This gave you your namesake, as the Greek word ‘chroma’ means colour. Even though you’re toxic in large doses, but still help humans use glucose. You can find more information here: http://education.jlab.org/itselemental/ele024.html

Since part of your name is used in the Google Chrome application, which has access to large amounts of knowledge, you are a Role Cop. Each night, you may PM the mods Role Check: [player] and get the player’s role PM without alignment or wincon.

In short, you are a Role Cop allied with the town, and you win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.

swarla has been endgamed! swarla was Role Cop allied with the town.

Dear DarthWolf13,

You are Sodium. You sit at number 11 on the periodic table. You are highly reactive, and as such, never appear in a pure state naturally. You were first isolated from a compound in 1807, but are commonly loved as part of the NaCl compound of table salt. And, when your atomic symbol is repeated quickly, it acts as the intro to the Batman chant. (NaNaNaNaNaNaNaNa Batman!) You can find more info here: It's Elemental - The Element Sodium

Because of your relation to the Dark Knight, you are a Tracker. Each night, PM the mods Track: [player] to investigate the player’s target, if any. However, you won’t see what action they performed.

In short, you are a Tracker allied with the town, and you win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.

DarthWolf13 has been endgamed! DarthWOlf13 was a Tracker allied with the town.

Pikochu said:
    Dear FinalArcadia,

You are Florine, number 9 on the periodic table. You are the first halogen on the periodic table of elements. You are one of the most chemically reactive elements on the periodic table because you want that extra electron to become stable. As a result, you pretty much combine with most of the periodic table, including most Noble Gases. You are also the name sake of “Fluorescence” after work was done on you that is the basis of most modern light bulbs. However, you are also a very dangerous element to humans and you are basically used to eliminate unwanted stuff such as impurities in metals.

You can choose one of the following roles and win-cons:
    • Serial Killer: Each night, you may PM the hosts: Kill: [player]to attempt to kill that player. You win when all your oppositions are killed or when this is unavoidable.
    • Arsonist Neighbor: Each night, you may PM the hosts: Invite: [player] to add that player to your neighborhood. You may communicate with your neighbors in a separate chat at any time. You may also React to neighborhood and you will kill all players (except yourself) within the neighborhood. You win when all your oppositions are killed or when this is unavoidable.
    In addition, you can choose one of the following one-phase abilities:
    • One-phase Investigation proof: In alignment checks, you will return as ‘town.’ In role checks, you will return as ‘vigilante’ if you’re a serial killer or ‘neighbor’ if you’re arsonist neighbor for one phase.
    • One-phase death proof: Any attempts to kill you will fail for one phase.
    Your ability will automatically be used for that phase. You will be notified when your ability is already used up. Send your choice of role and one-phase ability by the end of Day 1 to your hosts. If not, your role and abilities will randomly selected by the hosts.

FinalArcadia has won the game! FinalArcadia was 1x Deathproof Serial Killer allied with self!

Piko and ME stopped upon reaching the room. The rope that used to contain Elementar was singed a charcoal black at each end, and was lying peacefully on the floor. The chair had lost two legs, and there was a gaping, jagged hole of air in the place of the wall. At their feet, was a short note on a torn piece of paper from the files Piko recently handed him.

It’s not their fault. You’ll see soon, when I return.

Both stared through into the abyss of the world through the hole and thought about what could possibly happen from here.

To be continued…

This story will be continued into EMU.

And now for the chats:

Masons
    Periodic Table Mafia - Mason Chat - QuickTopic free message board hosting
    Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Mafia
    Periodic Table Mafia - Mafia Chat - QuickTopic free message board hosting

Neighborhood
    Periodic Table Mafia - Neighbor Chat - QuickTopic free message board hosting

Hosts

Action Spreadsheet template by @SoaringLooker

Night 3 FT ~ Family Bonds
  • Night 3 ~ Family Bonds

The Student Body Council met again within Enzap’s office. The humidity had risen considerably as it approached an intense summer midday. Maniacal Engineer had replaced his arm again with a robotic metal one, twisting it in regular intervals to test its durability. “I promise I didn’t do this to myself this time…”

He was swiftly ignored, and Enzap continued the meeting. “How did a bomb make its way into the most secure of the rooms?!”

“Maybe it wasn’t a bomb?” This logic annoyed people.

“In my previous experiences, it could have been planned quite easily. Someone who knew we were going in there could have planted it earlier. Who suggested that we split up?” The rest spoke with eyes and nodded in agreement.

Students clung to the lukewarm shields of glass stuck in the middle of each doorway. The student leaders followed their principal to the last room, bursting in for effect. Elementar looked up at them sympathetically, staring into each pair of eyes and implying that he wished they were okay.

“You can stop the act now. We know you’ve been behind this.”

“What?”

“Wrap his hands up in that rope. And get Pikochu. He’ll find that his assistant is assisting in other areas…” Despite Elementar’s protests, RC and Iteru tied his hands together and then to an uncomfortable chair. Its rear left leg was bent inwards, and the front right leg was an inch short. It squeaked tenderly and rocked violently as he struggled for freedom.

“You’re making a mistake!”

“Are we?”

Elementar’s eyes lost their focus and he ceased fighting. “Take me if you want. But promise me you’ll find the actual people behind this.”

“If you have more accomplices, we’ll find them.” Elementar drifted into a mental abyss and flopped his head down in defeat. His chair was dragged to the room where the bomb had taken ME’s arm, and was shoved into the back corner. Piko walked in, and remained standing at the door.

“I trusted you.”

“I did too.” Piko just sighed in confusion and leant back against the remaining collections of the door. “My advice, expect the most unlikely. That’s what I’ve learnt.”

Meanwhile, the sisters were discussing who could possibly be behind these attacks.

“Thankfully, we’re sisters, so we can trust each other right?” Feenie and FA nodded excitedly in agreement with Space’s statement.

“Yeah. We’re always in a team.” FA noticed that something was off about Feenie’s voice.

“How’d the bomb get in our room?” FA looked around absently, but with purpose.

“Elementar put here, didn’t he?” Again, more cracks arose from Feenie’s voice.

“Feenie… Don’t tell me…”

“Are… are you accusing me?”

“The bomb was placed as far away from us as possible.”

“Why couldn’t have been Space?”

“Tell me it wasn’t you.”

Feenie hesitated for an eternal 10 seconds, before revealing the truth. “Look, I did the best I could. I never meant for any of this-”

SoaringLooker thrust himself into the room. “We got you.” FA and Space looked hurtfully at their sister, who was now in handcuffs and being escorted from the room.

“I didn’t want to. I was forced… Please believe me!”

Feenie has been lynched. They were Radium, the Mafia’s Spy Silencer. Link to Role PM here: Mafia: - Periodic Table Mafia ~ Endgame

The closed door ended the noise and the sisters were left in a vacuum of quiet emotions. They sat against each other’s shoulders and came to terms with the betrayal.

This is proof I don’t need Piko to insert my FT!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back
    Top Bottom