• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Persona 3 Mafia (13P) - Endgame MAFIA VICTORY

Vote: FinalArcadia Sorry, but your interactions with TheCapsFan look terrible.

why am i second to last?
The amount of protective roles makes me a bit skeptical of your claim.

And your push on players have had very weak arguments, mainly gut feeling. I don't feel like this is similar to how you've played on Chess Mafia. In it you had correct reads on HumanDawn and made proper cases on players such as Zexy, which really caught the spectators attention. Here it just seems a lot more passive and kinda just thrown out there.
And I don't like your main push was on Lucy because that's a slot that I've been townreading since mid D1.

i have tried to explain my claims on lucy, but because you guys don't understand, here is a better-explained list of my suspicions.

day 1, she was part of the arguments. capsfan has been proven mafia, fitzy removed my suspicion by voting no lynch, and abigial seemed to start off defending herself, and it got out of hand. that leaves lucy. the second day, she said that people that said they didn't get their roles until night were lying, or at least that's how i read it, and when pointed out that a lot have people had proven the don't find out until night thing she said that actually here role really was revealed at night but that was unique to her role so anyone else that said there role wasn't revealed until night were still liers, and when i pointed out that those people vary much weren't liers, she said that actually hers was revealed during the day but she didn't get full stuff until night for complex reasons she wouldn't specify. she seemed to me to be contradicting herself while trying to make up proof that half the players where liers here.

and also, caps seemed very defendant of her despite the evidence. so, yes, i have real evidence for my claims.

and for the rest i was suspicious of, i saw behavior that reminded me of zexy in chess mafia on them. i actually have more evidence then i had in chess mafia here. in chess mafia i just had "they have an obsession with me to a unusual extreme" with the extremness of the unusual obsession part being more important then the on the me part. and, if i remember right, human and zexy were my only suspicions, and human turned out to just be pretending to be mafia for some weird reason.

more evidence for lucy, she was convinced that mido got an advantage from playing another character before dying, despite both the host saying no and logic.

i will give you until tomorrow to provide evidence otherwise, but i am probably voting lucy

i have tried to explain my claims on lucy, but because you guys don't understand, here is a better-explained list of my suspicions.

day 1, she was part of the arguments. capsfan has been proven mafia, fitzy removed my suspicion by voting no lynch, and abigial seemed to start off defending herself, and it got out of hand. that leaves lucy. the second day, she said that people that said they didn't get their roles until night were lying, or at least that's how i read it, and when pointed out that a lot have people had proven the don't find out until night thing she said that actually here role really was revealed at night but that was unique to her role so anyone else that said there role wasn't revealed until night were still liers, and when i pointed out that those people vary much weren't liers, she said that actually hers was revealed during the day but she didn't get full stuff until night for complex reasons she wouldn't specify. she seemed to me to be contradicting herself while trying to make up proof that half the players where liers here.

and also, caps seemed very defendant of her despite the evidence. so, yes, i have real evidence for my claims.

and for the rest i was suspicious of, i saw behavior that reminded me of zexy in chess mafia on them. i actually have more evidence then i had in chess mafia here. in chess mafia i just had "they have an obsession with me to a unusual extreme" with the extremness of the unusual obsession part being more important then the on the me part. and, if i remember right, human and zexy were my only suspicions, and human turned out to just be pretending to be mafia for some weird reason.
wow, i just realized that i have gotten good at finding real evidence and collecting it surprisingly fast.

more evidence for lucy, she was convinced that mido got an advantage from playing another character before dying, despite both the host saying no and logic.

i will give you until tomorrow to provide evidence otherwise, but i am probably voting lucy
I would honestly chalk that up to different home sites. I would guess Lucy comes from a different site where things like my sub in are abnormal. We saw the same with Abigail when she found t strange to announce subbing out.

On a note though.

I think we have too many protective claims.

Vote: minish

Your claim feels off to me more Min. Sorry!!!

Your claim feels off to me more Min. Sorry!!!

When did you start to care about claims? :sadsola:

Me and Helperman balance each other out being 2x each.
I started by being told I was 2x town protective.
Then I was told then following night that I was 2x doctor.

I think Caps vote on me kinda shows we weren't aligned.
He voted and soon after I claimed.
He didn't come back till after the day ended and was like "oh darn I missed everything but looks like it went well".
If we were scumbuds he could have easily unvoted after my claim when others were. But I believe he was banking on the votes not flipping quick enough and me getting lynched. That's why he didn't show back up til after EOD.

When did you start to care about claims? :sadsola:
your claim is literally what's saving your ass at the moment :tentacruel:

I'll try replying to your posts in a bit more of detail later today or tomorrow, FA, a bit busy rn.
egfdjgnfdjnhgfhgfh
aight getting to it rn

Votecount 3.1
if we have an abundance of protection there's a chance of serial killer
it being even night and having a single bulletproof feels like it would make sense in this setup based on what we know so far

everyone should keep this in mind if the game doesn't end when all mafia is caught or if future extra kills seem to be aiming for town or town power roles

Back
Top Bottom