• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Peter's Pokemon Art

P N N K

Reaction score
I draw Pokemon, and sometimes other stuff. I may not be that good, but I try my best! Leave comments and give me tips, this will help me do better.

Last edited:
Well here's the first one! Bellsprout!

Next up, Slowpoke!

Third, a really smart Farfetch'd!

And last but not least, Oddish! (Sry that its purple, my scanner is crappy.)

Please comment!

Thanx.:mail:
BTW, if I messed up on one of them and I didn't notice, just remember I'm only 12. Lolz.

Okay, I got some more.
Mew!

And Dragonite!

Then after that, there's Seel!

And there'll be more... after I see an episode of Baywatch!

Really? You're only twelve? Then I must tell you, your usage of punctuation and your ability to use grammar and proper sentence structure has my utmost respect.

Onto looking at your art, it's pretty good for someone of your age... I mean, I know that back in sixth grade, I wasn't the greatest of artists out there myself (and honestly? I still am not, haha...). I can see your potential with how you've actually gotten things inked and coloured that with more practice and keeping at it, you'll be more advanced than a lot of other kids your age.

Thanks. I feel I've improved a lot on these drawings I'm about to post.

I'm really liking the Blastoise, Shellder and Pidgey. They all look really good. A little tip for the Charmander's flame, though. You may just want to add a line where the colour transitions from yellow to orange -- filling it in with lines like that gives it a sloppy appearance. ^^;

Okay, thanks for the advice, I'm glad you like them!

Pretty good new ones, though not as great as some of the previous that were entered. My tips for these ones... hm... Lapras' mouth looks too hooked, much like a parrot's beak, or something like that.

Also, 'emme ask... do you draw 'skeletons' of the drawings first... like... uh... *runs off to get an example*

This is a rather old drawing of mine (doodle, really), but the red arrows are pointing to the skeletons of my drawings :) They really help to get proportions and anatomy correct. Also, if you do that, make sure not to press down hard, the skeletons should actually be difficult to see, unlike mine in the pic (however, that was just practice), so that you can go over it with the details that are supposed to be there.

It makes it a heck of a lot easier for getting things drawn, methinks. But, like people have said before: To each their own. Everyone has their own style, and if you're not comfortable with it, then that's you ^^;; Hehe, just spreading some of my own art knowledge.

DoodleDump005.jpg

Hm, pretty good. I really like Dratini, Blastoise, Magikarp, Squirtle, and Raichu. They really stand out IMO. There's a kind of warmth fromt those sketches, if that makes any sense.

Thanks guys!
I'm really glad you like them.:drool:

I think i've gotten obsessed. lol

Hope you like them!:p:p

Oh, very good with these newer ones that you have up. And, oi... you keep this up, you'll have all 493 Pokémon drawn before you know it XD

Thank you! ANd I my goal right now is to draw the first 150, then the next 150, then the RSE ones (forgot how many) then the DP ones.
BTW, I thought it was 492. :-D

Last edited:

That's all I've drawn, for one day out of my life. lol

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I have artist's block, I can't draw anything!!!!

Back
Top Bottom