• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh Petition to include the Froakie evaluation line in the Galar regional dex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh? Why does Greninja need to hop across the Galar channel to steal the new starters spotlight? Leave it in Poke'France where it belongs.

It's not welcome there, simple as.

Don't really see a reason to even put it in Galar, unless they brought Chespin and Fennekin over as well and they could be caught with some new Pokemon encounter technique (like Island Scan which is where you got the Johto starters in SM), or given as a gift.

I really wouldn't care either way if they brought it back or not. I try to do my first 2 playthroughs of a new Gen with only Pokemon from the new region (or regional variants in SM's case).

I don't really care if they come back or not, to be honest.

But I'm just curious why you'd want particularly Froakie and its evolution line in the Galar dex?

Can I sign a petition to negate this petition?

A: it's a starter line. They don't just throw those around willy-nilly.
B: they had their chance in Alola where they literally gave Greninja a new form to play with.
C: just no. Greninja, thanks to Battle Bond and SSB4/U, has become one of the more overrated Pokemon and I don't like it.

Can I sign a petition to negate this petition?

A: it's a starter line. They don't just throw those around willy-nilly.
B: they had their chance in Alola where they literally gave Greninja a new form to play with.
C: just no. Greninja, thanks to Battle Bond and SSB4/U, has become one of the more overrated Pokemon and I don't like it.
Can I add D: Battle Bond was an ass pull in the anime that shouldn't be in the games?

EDIT: I do like Greninja, it's just that I agree with @BigBadButterfree.

Last edited:
Solution: Trade pokemon y'all want to new game.

I can't help but giggle madly whenever I see someone anywhere putting up a petition for a video game/television/etc on change . org. Because like. It supposed to have been meant for people voicing their desires for actual change in the world (probably more towards america since it's an America owned coroporation). Like health laws, environment stuff, and human rights and junk. Even if this were an argument that was popular and had a lot of backing, I'm pretty sure no one at Gamefreak would care about it.

That said. Fennekin > Froakie fite me m8.

(9o-o)9

First off: The petition goes nowhere because
A: Gamefreak doesn't care about them
B: Sword and Shield are already in their finalization stage, so even if Froakie is in it, its not because of the petition
C: Its a Starter type, so its not gonna be put in the wild randomly
D: All the comments above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom