• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pets!/ Pics of pets!/Pet activities!/Pet losses...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, why the heck not? I've had my cat, Sally, since I was about six years old. We got her from an adoption home for my birthday, and technically she's my cat, but she hates everyone except my elder sister. I think she's about nine years old now, but she's still as annoyingly stubborn and violent as ever. Moving this cat off a chair once she's sleepy is near impossible, I swear. Bloody lump. >:I

url]
25759_100661456640112_4684356_n.jpg
40455_110223049031672_1754923_n.jpg
41132_110222962365014_7408007_n.jpg
40455_110223045698339_5639220_n.jpg
162640_145955162125127_6870758_n.jpg

I think I have too many photos of my cat. Enjoy!

Okay here we go:

My rats, before they died around christmas time. I love rats, they're incredible, but I'm highly allergic, s no more for me :(
545546_10151077406231680_700783073_n.jpg
I now have a rat tattoo
970371_10151375042726680_424599775_n.jpg
My Gecko, Stumpy.
946352_10151372496661680_281565905_n.jpg
My temporary russian hamsters. I work in a petshop/rescue centre and we 16 of these dumped outside. We didn't have enough room for all of them, so I took 2. My dad says thet're going back once we have room... I'm hoping they'll stay!
253385_10151376546801680_887465502_n.jpg

I also have 2 fish tanks, but strangely no pictures...

I will upload mine later but it might take a while as i have a fair few animals lol
a Labrador a Jack Russel 2 Rabbits a Guinea Pig a Cocatiel a Tank full of tropical fish and one of goldfish so it will take me a while to sort the photos out

@Dirk; Aww! look at that nose! Adorable ^^

PS. The first link is broken
@Charazemma; Very cute indeed! That gecko is so cool.

The only real pet I had was a gerbil named Hammie. My brother and his friend got him from Pet Smart a few years back and we loved him so much. Sadly he died one day when we forgot to feed him. :(

I can't find any pictures atm, but I remembered this video my brother shot of him.
[VIDEO=youtube;Y2_DPTF1xEE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2_DPTF1xEE[/VIDEO]

If I find pictures or more videos, I'll post them later.

Awwww sweet
As promised heres my dogs
TPhoto_00003.jpg

Milo is the Jack Russel Terrier while the Labrador is called Duke

@ashita; Aww they are very cute together. I bet the Jack Russel is the boss.
@Kouzan; I love rodents but that youtube video didn't work for me. Might just be my computer though.

@ashita; Aww they are very cute together. I bet the Jack Russel is the boss.
@Kouzan; I love rodents but that youtube video didn't work for me. Might just be my computer though.

He tries to be but he does not get his way not that they are like that they get along very well actually just the little tiff every so often

Well, since we can talk about pet losses here ...

When I was born, we had a puppy called Jessie, a Yorkshire terrier who was basically just a ball of fluff. I grew up with her as part of the family, took her for walks constantly, and even painted some of her purple on a whim one day when I was bored. xD Unfortunately, when I was about seven, she'd started to get on a bit and had trouble eating and swallowing on a whole. Dad used to tell me she was just not hungry, but I knew there was something wrong. I tried feeding her and she just fainted right there on the spot. My dad told me to go upstairs for a bit, and when I got back down, he told me she'd died. :'c I really miss her, she was the first pet I ever had and I loved her to pieces.

Well, since we can talk about pet losses here ...

When I was born, we had a puppy called Jessie, a Yorkshire terrier who was basically just a ball of fluff. I grew up with her as part of the family, took her for walks constantly, and even painted some of her purple on a whim one day when I was bored. xD Unfortunately, when I was about seven, she'd started to get on a bit and had trouble eating and swallowing on a whole. Dad used to tell me she was just not hungry, but I knew there was something wrong. I tried feeding her and she just fainted right there on the spot. My dad told me to go upstairs for a bit, and when I got back down, he told me she'd died. :'c I really miss her, she was the first pet I ever had and I loved her to pieces.

I know how you feel. A few years back, our dog 'Olly' had to be put to sleep after suffering a stroke through the night. We'd had him ever since I was a toddler and it was really strange not having him around anymore. It was hard watching him get old and weak. I still have dreams where he is alive, then I wake up sad when I realise it wasn't real.
@Kouzan; Yup, it works. Whoah, he's big! Very cute. Also, don't worry it was probably my computer being lame.

What Pet Do You Own?

Sorry if this thread doesn't A) Belong here, or B) There is already a thread like this. I checked the first four pages of this, but I didn't anything.

Woohoo! My first thread! So anyway, what pets do you guys and girls have? Pictures would be appreciated!

As for me, I have a rat, four cats, a bunny, and a guinea pig. I'll ad pictures later.

Re: What Pet Do You Own?

Sorry if this thread doesn't A) Belong here, or B) There is already a thread like this. I checked the first four pages of this, but I didn't anything.

Woohoo! My first thread! So anyway, what pets do you guys and girls have? Pictures would be appreciated!

As for me, I have a rat, four cats, a bunny, and a guinea pig. I'll ad pictures later.

Don't worry, you haven't made a new thread, you've just added a reply to this one. If you are planning on making a new thread of this nature, I would advise not too. The mods would almost certainly close it since this thread is sufficient. Post your pet pics here or if you really wanna show them off, you can do so in your blog :)

We have five cats:

Little Miss

Lucifer

Angus (he's the cat in my avatar)

Flint

Skimbleshanks (you can't tell in this picture, but she's tailless :awww:)

I might post more pictures later.

Re: What Pet Do You Own?

Ugh, I feel so embarrassed now. I was sure I'd made a new thread. *Giant Facepalm*

Anyway, on topic with the thread and like I said before, I have a rat (I'm getting another one for him as a friend soon) a guinea pig, a rabbit, and four cats. There are two female cats and two male cats. The bunny's name is Trix, the guinea pig's name is Cookie, and the rat's name is Rocky. The two male cat's names are Mustachio and Boots, while the two female's names are Tiger and Sasha. I will have to take some pics later because I have no pictures of them on my computer at the moment.

Something to sum my puppies up in a few pics.

Here's a little bitch doing what she does best.
25heq02.jpg

Jake is doing a silly.
2meonpu.jpg

His natural instinct when food is in sight.
2iuqryv.jpg

Aaand finally, group photo!
14tsris.jpg

This is Panta. She was named that way because her pattern resembles that of a panther + the female suffix a added. She's very photogenic, but unfortunately she's not very cuddly. She prefers to be outside almost all day, probably because she was born to a stray mother cat. She does always return home. She doesn't like to sit on my lap or to be picked up, but she does like to be petted.

nTBLjxH.jpg

7tBAOwv.jpg

This is Rémi.

ajt0s2.jpg
I took this pic when I took him to play in the park a week and a half ago

We've had him for a while now. he's such a little goofball, and loves running back and forth the hallway. Another thing he loves to do is bother my Best Friend, DJ Omega, when he's cooking dinner for us. he won't stop trying to bite Omega's leg until he picks him up to show him what's cooking. He's starting to bite... a lot. He has little stumps for teeth because he's still a puppy so his bites don't hurt, but he won't stop until we either play with him or until we wake up in the morning.

Last edited:
Oh god he's soooo cute!!!!!!! How can you not spend every minute of the day with him ;_;

Oh god he's soooo cute!!!!!!! How can you not spend every minute of the day with him ;_;

Thanks! Omega and I try to stay with him all the time but I still have to go to school and Omega has work so it's a little tough. We don't leave him home alone though, we're not that irresponsible. Omega's mom is the one that takes care of him when we're not around.

Right now, he's chewing on one of those soft bones for puppies that are teething. But the bone is for big dogs, so he has a little trouble trying to carry it, cause it's so big!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom