• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pets!/ Pics of pets!/Pet activities!/Pet losses...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pets!

I have a dog named Izzy short for Isabella. She's a beagle pointer mix.

I have two dogs and two cats.
A golden retriever/poodle mix named Indy, a Lhasa apso named Coco, an orange cat named Jazz and a white and brown cat named Vanilla.
Jazz always sleeps on my bed. :D

I have a really cute kitten that I got from a friend's cat's litter. I named her Cookie. She has Hazel eyes. She has a mutant paw. Missing a... Some bone and she has two claws growing outta one finger thingy, though only one is sticking out. She has to walk around with three legs, as the other one gets stuck on the carpet, because she can't retract her claws on her messed up hand.
Going to the vet lately, we learned that it actually doesn't hurt her, and she got her shots.
If I can manage to borrow a digital camera from somebody eventually, I could get a few pictures.

Two kitties, Joey and Oreo. Joey's a tabby and silly and evil at the same time, right now she's cuddled up next to me. Oreo's black and white, and super shy, she pretty much only cuddles with me nowadays. They're both sweeties, but they hate each other.

There's also my parents dog Jessie, a labrador and German shepard mix, but she's a big spoiled brat.

I've got one cat, and she's called tallulah. She's a burman cat, and she's chocolate and white. She's really nice.

I've got two hamsters- ones a chubby ginger and shes called Sandy, and the other is called Rob, and he's really fast. I had to other hamsters, but one died of old age, and the other died suddenly. My grandma's got a cat named Amber.

I've got one cat named Noella. She's one of those cats who likes to eat a lot. :< And she loves me. <3 She hates everyone else. :p

And I used to have two hermit crabs which I never named, haha. And then I had a white cat named Shadow. [Yeah, I know. Ironic. I was only in 2nd grade, so yeah.] But he had to be put to sleep because he got really sick one day. :(

I have lots of animals, and I've had even more. Those that are legitimately mine are my cat Sasha and goldfish Focker (better to not ask). Sasha's fat and fluffy and the light of my life. ♥ Focker's full name is Sir Focker the Immortal, because he is the fish that wouldn't die. Everyone who knows his story has a respect for him. He earned his title.

The other animals of the house are...
• George, a half-Chow Chow dog who mainly just sulks in the corner. He's a roommate's. He's very well-behaved on walks.
• Rufus, a three-legged Dachshund. He loves attention. Even bad attention, which is proven every time he pees in my closet. D: His old owner accidently ran over him, so his leg's gone now. Also a roommate's.
• Orange, a cat that I seriously think is mentally-impaired. But he's cute. Roommate's.
• Felix, the meanest cat on Earth. It's extremely fun to provoke him, though. I'm not helping, I guess. Roommate's.

Before I moved, Mums Boxers were also my pets I guess. I love Boxers. She used to breed them. I'd love to have another someday, but not any day soon.

I donno why I typed this so much about my animals. Passes the time, but like, whotf cares. D:

Picture of my sweet adorable Baby.

picture.php

And Puffington J. Snugglemeyer.

picture.php

Last edited:

Heehee, I love pets.

I have a dachshund/chihuahua mix named Cooper, and a mini dachshund named Oscar. They're both kinda dumb, but eh. Cooper's always acted like an old man, but now he's actually old, so he just sort of putters around. Oscar's really pretty...but also really dumb. My mom has this theory that he didn't get enough oxygen at birth XD

Oscar:
oscaar.jpg

Cooper:
n1066410022_157667_8536.jpg

My little dog has been sick and is at the vet's. I won't be able to get him out until Monday... I worry about him.

I have a cockateal named Pawley, a German Shepard/Rottwieler/Black Lab mix named Camoflouge (it's shortened to Camo) and a longhaired daschund who used to be named Sapphire (my idea) till my tomboy cousin swooped in and renamed her Coco. She has no voice box, either. Just hissing. I also have a turtle named Myrtle who my mom stole from a science experimental shop when I was little, and used to have a cat tabby named Jinkies who had seven toes, (my dad found him in a truck engine) a cat named Sadona who was the same colors as Jinkies, and a cat named Ocean who ran away and came back 3 years later. All of them were homeless. Oh, and fish named weird names I made up like "Two-Tail Redhead" and stuff. Oh, AAAAND a crab nameed Crabby, a crab named Abbie, a butterfly fish named Guppy, a tiger barb fish named Dash and another named Dart, and another named Barb. (Tiger Barb?) And a snail named Slimy and a blonde english lab named Grady, and his brother Barley.

I have a beagle mix (not so sure of the other half) named Isabella. My aunt found her in the streets when she was nine months old. When nobody claimed her, my family decided to adopt her.

For a dog, she's pretty smart. She knows how to open doors without any help, she reconizes a few human words (like walk for instance), and I think she has a crush on my dad, since she goes nuts when he comes home. She looks like this:
picture.php

This photo was taken two years ago, at Christmas

Since TK is my sister we have the same story to share (Thanks for covering it all) ^^;

In the past, I've had multiple dogs and cats. Currently, though, I have a lone dog and no cats:

Marcus:
0615091803.jpg

Dogs: Athena (female, lab/retriever/a mix of other mutt things XD) and Ares (male, rottweiler/german sheperd mix- tis a runt...)

Cats: Oreo (female, black and white shorthair), Junior Mint (female, black american shorthair, white heart patch on chest), Stipey (female, tabby american shorthair), Thor (male, grey american shorthair/russian blue), Apollo (male, white and black- unknown breed, found him in a box on the side of the road)

And some fish...

I have a dog who is Lab/Rat terrier mixed.
I used to have fish (all died), lizards (had to let them go), and a giant moth (had to let that one go too).

i have three dogs ones a black lab mix she is very smart but a handfull. another one is a small poodle he barks too much. another one is a dingo mix she likes to start fights and not share very often she iks also very spoiled. then i got 3 dirty cats that like to go potty anywere they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom