• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pets!/ Pics of pets!/Pet activities!/Pet losses...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pets!

I found out my cockatiel's name is actuallt Dolly, not Pawley.

Last edited:

Okay, this thread's not even a month old, so I want to revive it with my awesome dogs. (I had some fun with the pictures)

Last edited:

I have a leopard gecko. I named him sam.

I'm thinking of getting a kitty.

Any one got any advice on asking my grandparents or dad?

If I do get one and it's female, I'll name her Ai and if it's male, Tyro

I have a female german sheperd dog...but all the pic are on my phone, so... I'll post some later maybe.

I have a cat.
IMG_6441.jpg
Isn't he cute x3 <3

I have a dog named minnie. She's a miniature shuzerd and shes a spoiled brat. (but she's cute!)

Here is a pic of my dog Jack, the Australian Shephard. Actually we nicknamed him "Kangeroo" as he jumps up and down most of the time. Guess thats the Australian coming out in him, haha:

jack1.jpg

Actually this was earlier this year, he is twice the size since this, a cute like he was, he ain't now! Plus no matter what we do, he barks most of the time, and he is loud sometimes.

The weirdest thing you pet does

Ok,this is just a thread to know the weirdest thing your cat/dog does.Here is mine:
Cat-scratch forniture and then hide inside it,and also use extremespeed(yes,truly,he can run at 6666666km/per hour!)
Dog-jump in people when he first meet them.

Re: The weirdest thing you pet does

One of my cats always tries to drink my contact lense solution. I actually tried it myself to see what all the fuss was about. It did not taste good.

Last edited:

My cat likes to drink drain water instead of fresh water from her bowl...;D

My now dead cat used to meow really loud and weird when he was thirsty (he was really old when he started doing that).

My cat now keeps my parents awake by meowing all night, because he wants to be in my room (but I won't let him because else he keeps me awake all night).

That goes for all cats ;)

My cat only drinks certian type of bottled water. She knows when its not the same water and won't touch it. You have to put tap water in an empty spring water bottle and pretend its the spring water before she drinks it.

My dog when he gets no attention, he whimpers. Then barks. The tears up his bed and finally if still getting no attention, he will come up behind you, stand up on his hind legs and bat you across the back of the head with one of his front paws.

I have several pets- six cats and two dogs. So, I pick Steve =D

Steve is our FEMALE kitten. She is about 6-7 weeks old, so she should be able to walk just fine and such... nope- she goes about a foot, then falls over. Takes her a few minutes to get back up and then she keeps going. This only happens when she walks though, when she runs she goes full on barreling down the hall- and then, usually- rams her head into something... she's not the brightest

my dogg pees like a girl (yet he is a guy dog, it hasn't learned to raise the leg in 4 years)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom