• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pets!/ Pics of pets!/Pet activities!/Pet losses...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pets...because we love them!

I don't currently have pets. My fiancée and I have been thinking of getting ourselves a dog (I'm thinking Siberian husky; one of my aunts had one and I immediately fell in love with him and I was shattered when he fell ill and died) someday but to do that, we'd have to wait for the two cats to sod off (HAHAHA). I had birds and fish - the birds I bothered to name, and all of the names were derived from Stephen King publications, which made for an interesting (and rather morbid set of tales to tell anyone who bothered to ask). The birds unfortunately, all died one harsh winter despite my best efforts, but my memories are fond.

I wish I could take pictures of our koi, but I'm not even sure I could tell them apart even if I gave them names.

But everyone's got some nice animals.

Iv only got two cats

One named Kitty and the other named Nadia

I currently have 2 dogs named Phineas and Mallie. And I also have a brother and sister. :)

you can add my cat on facebook but she's a little madam & will probably ignore you all (hey i used to feed her & i got the same treatment!) anyway here she is: http://www.facebook.com/blackcilla

n1603942932_30068435_7864.jpg

yeah i have 3 legs (& some wallpaper i just scratched stuck to my butt) what of it

n1603942932_30068434_7511.jpg

oh hey let's wait until you're typing & come disturb you (when it suits me 'cause when you're bored i'll snub you!)

n1603942932_30068431_6471.jpg

oh hey i'll just pick holes in your jeans & dribble over them

n1603942932_30068433_7165.jpg

& i'm out

we adopted her after the owners stopped looking after her after spending a few grand getting her stitched up & put back together (minus 1 leg) when she was hit by a car - when we moved out another one of the neighbours adopted her & we visit occasionally - she's well fed & warm these days (also a facebook superstar!)

I have a lot of fish.

I used to have a male golden hamster that my neighbours gave me named Hazel who lived for about 2 and a half years.

I also had a male budgie named Splash but he died after only a couple weeks. I got a new budgie, a female named Kiwi. She was much more aggressive than Splash but I still loved her. :p She died in her fourth year from a tumour we were going to get checked the morning after.

I kind of want another budgie.

I have 2 cats, both female. They're named Misty & Princess. :3

I had a dog named Buffy, but he died. :(

I had a betta fish.
we kept it for 3-4 months.
But sometime around christmas, my bro was changing the fish's water, and he put in hot/warm water, which the fish can't handle, and 45 minutes later it died

A white-faced mutation Peachfaced Lovebird named Princess Peach (My brother named her that when we got her!). She's a plucker, with her plucking an unknown cause, yet she's still a cutie. She'll eat anything except for chocolate and avocados (Which are poisonous to birds) and ice cream (She hates it!).

If you have to take a shower, my bird would be sitting on the shower pole and soak up shower steam. Also, whenever I change the bedsheets on my bed, she always has to get under the sheets and play Maze, a game where she goes under and tries to find a way out. She also LOVES getting her head petted, becuase if you pet it for LONG TIME, she's in dream land. Plus, she REALLY loves getting kisses, so she's a pretty kissy little bird.

Pics'll come soon, but it's too late to do it right now, I supposed to be asleep now. Tomorrow, if my toothache gets better.

Gucci3.png

This is my pet bird Gucci.

He likes Strawberries and loves attention.

Gucci2.png

SOmetimes, Gucci gets very poofy and it looks super adorable.(Much cuter in real life than in a picture)

Gucci1.png

Gucci4.png

Gucci likes taking showers, and when he does, he likes to drink the water.

Whenever you pet him for a long time, he makes weird noises that sound like purrs. But only on his head, he hates it on his back.

Warning:huge image

picture.php

This is my beloved dog Cookie. Ain't he cute~? ^_________^

Aaah *w* So many cute animals.

Unfortunately, I'm in a maisonette, so we can't have a dog or anything, but I've got two adorable cats and a few freshwater fish. My cats have such personalities that it's hilarious to watch them interact with each other and people. x3

30071_1138998690707_1699607184_270159_5915846_n.jpg

My toy poodle Baxter. I got him for my golden birthday when I turned 11 & he's still my bestest friend in the whole world :3

30071_1138998610705_1699607184_270158_1763113_n.jpg

My (now deceased) chihuahua Lucky
6728_1030039606798_1699607184_60979_3790125_n.jpg

Lucky when he was puppy :3
30071_1138998730708_1699607184_270160_6483653_n.jpg

Lucky & my other toy poodle Sadie :3

2mzcjmx.jpg

my Chihuahua Kirby :3
adhl03.jpg

Kirby & my other chihuahua Breeze :3

reason I have so many chihuahuas & poodles is cuz we rent a house that doesn't allow pets, so we can only sneak breeds that don't shed xD

Lots of fish (betta, goldfish) and two turtles died in the past.
I currently have a goldfish whom I named "Mr. Albertson" (which I think is a girl...). Mr. Albertson has been alive since October 30 when I thought Mr. Albertson would have died right away...
Recently in May, we got this smaller-than-Mr. Albertson goldfish named "Apricot" and I had to have it put in the same tank with Mr. Albertson since I thought Mr. Albertson was lonely. Apricot died the next day due to overfeeding according to my mom pointing out to its stomach.

I have a big, fat and very lazy cat named Cooper. I didn't choose the name, my mom did, because I would've chosen something much better than that. >_<
He likes to eat, be petted, and generally be in everyone's way. He has that tendencie of laying down in the worst places as possible, like in front of the door that leads to the bathroom. If we try to walk over him, he gets scared and scratches our legs. But I still love him a lot. :3

I also have a Golden retriever mixed with a Labrador named Daisy. We got her as a gift 3 years ago I think. She likes to sit on our feet to show that she wants us to pet her. And she wants to be petted all the time.

I had a bersnese mountain dog named Chico since I was about 4, but he died last year, a week before christmas. ;_; He was very playful and generally the best dog you can dream of.

003-1.jpg

That's my dad's Yorkie. He's doing what he does best, and that's gritting his teeth/smiling. XD

I'm too lazy to put his pic on here right now, but if you visited my profile page during the past like six months before I changed the pic it was a pic of my dog Sparky

He's a black and white Shih Tzu, and is 9.

If you start petting him you'd better not stop cause then he'll start to jump all over you til you continue, or give him a treat.

Every morning at like 8am he always does the same thing, either goes for the bathroom garbage, or goes to lick my dads pillow.

He just seems to like some kind of affection, if you're on the floor and his ear is itchy he'll go to rub it up against your foot/leg rather than against the floor like he normally does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom