• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pets!/ Pics of pets!/Pet activities!/Pet losses...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an English Springer Spaniel named Mickey that recently turned a year old. He is absolutely adorable!!!

this is my baby, Sid Vicious. he was a rescue kitten who we adopted when he was 2.
he's so sweet and cuddly ^^ but he can be a real dick face too.... ♥

DSC04464.jpg

me and him when i had purple hair
DSC04473.jpg

him and mousie ^^ he won't sleep without it

Pets

I haven't seen a pet thread but if there is one, please lock this one.

Post piccies of pets :) Here is my cat Lars.

At 9-10 weeks old.

Larsonthecompydesk.jpg

At 8 weeks. Here he is at the animal shelter, before I adopted him

Larsinbox3.jpg

Big Lars, with my old cat Dex

Smuggyboys.jpg

Re: Pets

I just have a dog. I want to pet cats and bunnies but my father doesn't allow me to pet them. Because my dog is very aggressive.

I got another pet since last posting here. I volunteer at an animal shelter 2 mornings a week and one day in may found a really nice 1 year old cat. They'd named her Katniss( like the Hunger Games) being the huge Hunger Games fan I am, I decided to keep the name. Id originally wanted a kitten but the shelter actually had a waiting list of people to adopt kittens and there were'nt really any in the shelter at the time. I ended up getting permission to adopt her and brought her home May 12th.

It took a little while to get settled in and about a month to be comfortable enough to snuggle with me. She's still somewhat skittish at times. She's affectionate though, meows a bit, is playful at times, running around, and enjoys sleeping the day away in my sister's room. I really love my kitty :3 I hope I have her for a very long time. Though sadly, we may be finding my dog, Murphy, a new home, because of behavioral problems we just can't get rid of, if we cant find him a home though, we're just keeping him.

Okay, definitely time for a fawning post about my silly silly babies pets.

My older, female cat, Mya, lounging in a basket she seriously sulked over the loss of and being unimpressed at mama's attempts to play with her;
IMG_06921.jpg
IMG_0713.jpg

My younger, male cat, Tigger, giving mama an eskimo kiss and then lying on her old copy of Wuthering Heights after spending days coming into her room purely to sniff at it on the bookcase;
DSC_0334-1.jpg
286399_526314454048986_2018872122_o.jpg

and my Chinese hamster, a little girl called Luca, eating a treat she just took from mama's hand~
IMG_0266.jpg
IMG_0255.jpg

My two dogs Bauer and Viper, we used to have a dalmation and a collie but hey died within a week of eachother two thanksgivings ago, so we got Bauer (the border collie) as a puppy after that
9344116a.jpg

We have a cat named Tabitha and two parakeets who we could never agree for a name on. We used to have another cat not too long ago named Flea (we had him for I think seven years), but we had to put him down because he had liver issues, and it was only causing him pain. :<

As most people who know me, know I had a dog for 9 years named Sparky who passed on a year ago. Over a month ago I got a new dog named Cody. This is him treating a shoe like it's a pillow.

45341_553735191308506_303927160_n.jpg

This is one of my two cats. He's attractive, but dumb as a rock. He's seriously the Psyduck of cats.

curacao.jpg

I have a little Maltes Bichon named Ponyo :3 She's currently only 3 months old. She tends to get distracted by everything around her, and even if she is doing something (like playing with a toy or eating), she'll stop that and start doing something completely different. Then she just returns in an hyperactive way to the first thing she was doing. I really believe she haves AT

media

Last edited:
This is my cat, Mack. He's a very playful and energetic little boy, but he doesn't like to be petted or cuddled. He's also not very bright, but he makes up for his intelligence with his adorable looks and fun-loving personality. He likes to chew on anything he can get his mouth on, and he also likes to play fetch. He'll be turning two in March.

2u5qphj.png

Here's Diamond, one of my chinchillas. She's smart and can do a few tricks, such as standing up in my hand. When I let her out of her cage, she has a tendency to hide under the bed and it's incredibly difficult to get her to come out. She loves all sorts of treats, and much to my annoyance my mom loves to give her treats without my permission. She'll be turning two in April.

33ekl6c.png

This is Onyx, my other chinchilla. She hates being picked up, but once she's being held she loves to snuggle. She's a bit of a picky eater; the only treats she really likes are raisins. She loves to cuddle with Diamond, even though the two originally hated each other when we first got Onyx. She'll be turning one in April.

16790w.png

I have:
Vinny the red eared slider, who is THE ladies man and the most excitable turtle in the world
Athena the red eared slider, the total opposite of Vinny
Sidney the painted turtle, who likes cheese and lives with Athena in the same tank
Marti the Florida softshell turtle, who does absolutely nothing but is a cutie
3 black cochin hens, no names
3 white cochin hens, no names
1 black bearded polish hen, Afro
1 buff laced polish hen, no name yet
1 black turken Ostrich, who is such a drama queen

Previously I had a snapping turtle, Baby Bowser, but we had to release him. Clementine the hen got killed, and the 4 other chickens(Addie, Dottie, Victoria, and Queen) ran away while we were on vacation. We had to give away Mr. Cockcock because he attacked everyone on the property and there are toddlers living a few houses away.

You can say I really like animals XD

You can say I really like animals XD

You certainly do! You should post some pictures sometime.

This is my chinese dwarf hamster, Daryl.
IMAG0119_zps3f95c784.jpg

And this is my other chinese dwarf, Jermaine. Looking like a baby seal.
IMAG0114_zpse3e76391.jpg

This is my cat George when we first got him

C0e1C0m.jpg

And this is him now. He looks completely different haha

zo269a4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom