• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pets!/ Pics of pets!/Pet activities!/Pet losses...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently the neighbour's Janet has a special someone she wants to show me. :lol:

snniwx.jpg

Bump heh.

I wanted to share pictures of the gerbils I brought home 20 days ago. Since my hamster died at the beginning of last month, and it's strange for me not to have something to care for not that I intended any disrespect to my hamster. She was a super sweet girl who never bit me either, she was a natural model really!

But here are my boys, they're still not used to me so I'm still working with them.

Ace:
spaC2ur.jpg
The nicer of my boys, he lets me handle him. He's very laid back in comparison to his brother, and likes to chew on everything he can get his grubby little paws on.

Dash:
KZFVSZB.jpg
I originally had him named "Spade" but was convinced to change it because of his love of running. He has not let me handle him at all yet, and actually jumps from my hand when I try. But he's accustomed to my scent since I handle him and Ace on a daily basis.

QKfkXFl.jpg
Both of my boys on their wheel. :D

When I have the cash I'm getting them one of these:
s-l1000.jpg
So they'll have room to dig to their hearts content since gerbils like to tunnel, and it gives Dash more places to run around.

@Dolce; They're all so cute! x3

I'd like to post pictures of my pets too, but the title is really bugging me. Discussing losses and joys of pets in the same thread doesn't sound right to me. :<

But anyway, here are some pictures of my bird:
This is Chotta. His name (actually spelled chota) means small in Hindi. I've had him since he was a cute wittle baby and he's 6 years old! <3 He can say his name and he's so funny!
WRJ8fII.jpg

R2y6u9I.jpg

x5AA5d0.jpg

and some of my cat:
Her name's Pumpkin! :3 I adopted her back in May and she's 1 years and a few months old. She looooves to play and she kind of fetches her ball! xD
nLVB4EO.jpg

TY9Rjux.jpg

FKDGphj.jpg

Last edited:
I have two cats- Sox, my geriatric beige crank of a cat and Bloo, my temperamental seal-point Siamese. Peter, the stark black runt of the group, sadly passed away not too long ago. He was never a healthy cat, but I hope his time with me and my family was a good one. Sox and Peter were rescues and Bloo was given to me.

My parents have three dogs, and while not mine, I love them dearly- Eddie (who's a girl but was named Eddie after the dog from Frasier), Max, and Chewy. All three are rat terriers that were given to my parents from someone who couldn't keep them anymore.

Hopefully I can get pics of them here. I have a bunch on my phone but none on my computer.

@Chibster; Your pets are gorgeous! And Pumpkin's eyes sparkle, which is really neat. :D

And I get that sentiment, this thread is more like a general pet thread really. :p

@ocelotlrama; They all sound lovable, would definitely look forward to seeing pics if you can get any.

Since I forgot them in my initial post, here's my dog Chika. And Mocha my rabbit.

Chiquita (more commonly known as Chika), my Chihuahua. She has a cherry eye but it doesn't hinder her at all, in fact for a Chihuahua that's 4 going on 5 she's really playful. And when she's not playing she's sleeping all day long. But she is definitely interested in Ace, and Dash she likes to watch them run and tries to say hi, so overall really friendly for a chihuahua.

wrZDZWO.jpg
Chika in the bath, you can't tell but it's her "I hate you so much right now" face.

FCsppAa.jpg
Chika laying on my bed, she looks goofy in this pic so I had to share.

u0yOCNn.jpg
Chika in a sweater.

InbOgoz.jpg
More Chika.

Mocha my rabbit. It probably wasn't the best thing to do back then but we took Mocha in since she had a bad leg when she was a few weeks old (my cousin was the one who caught Mocha). She's been with us since then, and now it's a case of not wanting to release Mocha to unfamiliar surroundings since she's accustomed to a cage and exploring my dad's apartment. I like to think she's pretty happy though, she enjoys the food and treats we give her along with various toys. Mocha's also rather curious too and loves to explore all the places around the apartment, but is a bit shy when interacting with people.

eAcLb9s.jpg

I have a cat. A Bombay cat. Her name is Mel because she is mellow.

mel_by_highrollerhydra-d6hyv87.jpg

Oh man the CakeFairy family is so large but I cant leave a single one of my babies out. So lets start with...

My crown prince Lucky

Next up is sweet little Skipper. I dont have a picture of just him because he is always cuddling with someone! He is the beagle on the right.

This is my sisters dog Jak. He spends the weekdays at our house so he counts as family!

This here is Kitty Meow Meow.

Bear from Kitty Meow Meow's first litter.

Enrique from the second litter.

Enriques little sister Ricardo. She runs around to much for me to get a picture of JUST her so she is the one with only one white cheek.

The other two cats from Meow's second litter live with my sister and they are named Sam and Dean. Can you guess who they were named after. ;) Dean is the grey one and Sam is the black one.
We also have an out door cat named Gabriel. He is a massive black kitty who runs away every time he sees me pull out the camera.

Here are some pictures of my Australian shepherd, Melia. I brought her home in March and her first birthday was in May. She’s not a rescue, but the beginning of her life was pretty rough. When she was a young puppy, she was sold to a family in California who intended to move to Australia and breed her. When they decided that bringing her overseas would be too much work and money, they sent her back to her breeders in New York. During this time, Melia received no training (other than being housebroken and crate trained). Now she has a forever home with a big yard and she gets plenty of love and attention (and she’s quite spoiled). She’s very affectionate and eager to learn, and I think she truly appreciates all the things she has now. She's my first dog and she's just wonderful. Her interests include food, rolling in the grass, getting belly rubs, chasing rabbits, chewing up cardboard, running along the shore and snapping at waves, playing chase at the dog park, picking apples in the backyard and playing keep away with them, and did I mention food?

tumblr_nljjteJsfw1s82xhno5_1280.png

tumblr_no7br6liAC1s82xhno1_1280.png

tumblr_nmxhli2Z6x1s82xhno1_1280.png

tumblr_noi68wRdWW1s82xhno1_500.png

tumblr_nn2d0uq5tF1s82xhno1_1280.png

^ You need to let me steal her eyes yo.

Fourth addition to the furry side of my family, Little Nelle, smallest doge I've ever owned

yqiFsGR.jpg

and I'd say she's settled in

xD05v9B.jpg

pretty damn well.

hBjKQLY.jpg

Can't believe I haven't posted here yet..

Either way, here are my beautiful dogs:

This is Ricki. She's a Dutch Shepherd. Despite being intelligent, she often looks kind of stupid, as she tends to stick her tounge out for no reason. She's also a little short for her breed, and somewhat chubby, but I love her.

20991540_1905577773038803_1499474381_o.jpg 21017525_1905577776372136_610512870_o.jpg

And this is Bitten (her name sounds better in norwegian). She's two years younger, and a mixed breed. My father bought her for me and my sister, and insisted that she would be "our dog" becasue he doesn't like small dogs. In the end he was the one buying her sweaters though.

21017630_1905577769705470_665455792_o.jpg 20991655_1905577766372137_1611074933_o.jpg

IMG_1168.JPG

This is a stray cat who likes to hang out at my house. And for some reason, my brother considers it our pet...

Awww... Seeing all these pictures of pets makes my heart melt... and is causing me to miss my dogs so bad, it's hard to explain in words. :cry: Tuffy and Tommy have gone missing for 1 and 2 years respectively now, and I hope they are doing fine wherever they are now, and that me and my family manage to successfully track them down in the very near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom