• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pets!/ Pics of pets!/Pet activities!/Pet losses...

Status
Not open for further replies.

$aturn¥oshi

Stealin' cars.
Reaction score
I didn't see a thread like this, so I decided to create one. This thread is for people to discuss those family members from the Animal Kingdom. Whether they be dogs, cats, hamsters, fish, birds, snakes, spiders, lizards... All pet talk is welcome! I'll start off:

I have two cats. A male silver tabby named Puffington (he likes to be called Mr. Puffington) and a balck female cat, Baby.

Also, I have two dogs. A Golden Retriever named Link (yes, he is named after that Link) and a Chihuahua/Dachshund mix named Knobbers (I did't choose his name...).

I'm interested to hear of other people's pets and the sort of adventures they get in.

Last edited:
I have a beagle mix (not so sure of the other half) named Isabella. My aunt found her in the streets when she was nine months old. When nobody claimed her, my family decided to adopt her.

For a dog, she's pretty smart. She knows how to open doors without any help, she reconizes a few human words (like walk for instance), and I think she has a crush on my dad, since she goes nuts when he comes home. She looks like this:
picture.php

This photo was taken two years ago, at Christmas

I'm a cat owner. Or should that say "I'm cat-owned"?
Anyway, my cat's named Sammy and he's part Siamese and part naughty neighbor's kitty according to the former owner. We got him from a friend who had too many pets; Sammy curled up in Prime's lap and well, we just couldn't leave without him.

He's a smart cat. He knows his name (he just won't listen from time to time) and is learning how to sit on command. He's also been known to give me and Prime kisses and loves to jump in the windows and watch people and cars. Sammy also loves running around like a lunatic at around 4 in the morning which sometimes wakes me up. But that's just typical cat behavior.

I don't have any pictures, but here we go! ^_^

I have a cat and two dogs, but we've had two other dogs and a cat who have passed away.

We have a little female basset hound puppy that we got from someone who couldn't keep her anymore. She's a typcial puppy. Chews up EVERYTHNG. One of her habbits is to take whatever she's chewing on and hide under the bed with it. If you try to take it away, she'll sit there and growl. You can practically just take it away from her though.

Then we have a female Labrador/Rotti mix who's about four years old. Best dog ever. We got her from the local pound a few years back. She's so sweet and well behaved most of the time, but she doesn't always do well with other dogs. I always tell people that Rottis aren't as bad as what people make them out to be.

Then we have a mangy old female black cat that bites a lot. I'm not a huge cat person, so I can't say much about her other then that.

...Oh, and we have a beta fish. =P

I have a three-year-old Siberian Huskey. Beautiful dog, but he's evil. His eyes glow red before he does something bad, I swear.

I had a cat, but it fled one year ago.

Since then we've got a dog :D

Link has been acting crazy lately. He's been shreiking at me every morning...

I got a big fat lazy evil black cat. ^_____^ We just call him Black xD He likes to sleep, to be honored, to be scratched, to be fed, to be worshiped and to ignore that which doesn't interest him. =D

Two cats. Both are mainly black. Cinders, the older one, Midnight, the younger one. :3 They're cute as heck (although Midnight is skittish) but I want a doggie. ;;

I has me a Rexy dog. ^____^ He's so cute when he bounds around like a puppy. And I like the way his head smells. ^_^;
He had a brother that we brought home with him, but he died young. And somewhat recently, my dad told me Rex is currently the only one of his litter still living. o_O

For a very short time, we took in a puppy we found in our front yard. He chewed on everything.

Before we got the brothers, we took in a lost Irish Setter we called Red. We eventually found Red's owner.

Last edited:
I had atleast eight goldfishes but all of them died.
I bought eight more Goldfishes and those are the only pets I have as of now.

Four cats, three were not bought and the store bought one is evil.

Bubbles, Madam, Zyla, and Seth.

I'd love to see a pic of betagold's Siberian. I have a four-year-old wooly coat Alaskan malamute named Fluke as well as three cats, Comet, Sprinkles and Oreo. I also have a freshwater aquarium with three fish.

I have a cat called tiny, a female black with white parts. Had 3 kittens a few years ago, one died one she made run away and one ran away recent as my uncle took him a long time ago.

I have also had in past:

4 cats (Males, ran away. Apparently if male cants, can't um, "do the business" they tend to run away): Sooty (Black cat), Alex (Brown tabby), Tom (Grayish blue cat with blue eyes) and another black kitten stray we had for a while.

Had a dog Labrador/boxer cross Black with dark eyes called Jet. Great dog, but one day got depressed and stopped eating and that was basically it, it was ad. Also had a dog called Tara which was a felame Springer Spaniel, had to give away, too jumpy and smelly and we had Jet anyway.

Had many fish in my life, aound 6-7 different birds and two rabbits (One large gray/brown and one large albino male) we gave to local game keeper to look after because gray/brown died and we could not look after other.

Re: Pets!

My cat, Ravyn died a few weeks ago. I think my other two are still sad... They always want to sit in my lap now.

I've got a Black Lab. His name is Luke, and he's the best! Six years old, and we got him from the pound a couple years ago. He's kinda lazy, and he doesn't do a lot of tricks or anything, but I love him.

I have a dog named Welby who is a Retriever mix with something. XD He's 7 or 8 now. I also have 2 Yorkies, Abby and Jake both 1.5 or so. Last dog I have is a 3-month old Lhasa Apso, who doesn't have a name other than "Puppy" XD
Have 3 cats as of now, with a litter of 3 from the female (Crystal). The adult males are Palzhalsta and Palvan (From Mr. Stain on Junk Alley). XD
I love my pets, but cats can't come in due to allergies from other family members. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom