• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Phoenix Academy for Pokemon Training (Start Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ok everyone return." Larisa said has put all her pokemon back in their pokeballs "I need sometime alone". Larisa walked a Ross the deck greeting the other passengers untill she spotted the acade, "there it is, we're almost there."

"Just another minute, I swear!"

Xavier shouted as he felt a sharp claw jab his side. Standing above him, his Weavile rolled his eyes, knowing that a minute meant an hour with his trainer. He took another jab, this one proving itself stronger than the rest. Xavier sprung out of the bed in pain,

"I'm up, I'm up! Quit your damn stabbing Frost!"

Eventually, after much more trouble for Frost, Xavier and he headed to the deck. The academy was in sight, and they were slowly getting closer. It wouldn't be long before they could feel the land under their feet. Xavier smiled with excitement upon seeing the academy, soon he could be on the island and just relax.

Ooc: Np, so when are we reaching the school? :> i think all we're waiting on is Kagimine Len and Drumbeats to post....

Rayleigh listened to the two teachers as the argued about their subjects, he found it a little amusing. Scilla had somehow managed to get back into her favorite spot, on top of Rayleighs shoulder and cried out as the ship neared the school.

'Finally, we're almost there,' he said more to himself then anyone else, 'excuse me Mr. Scott and Mr. Green, but I need to pack up as we're almost at the school,' then he turned towards his Lucario, 'come on Blue, let's get going.'

The three left the teachers on the deck as he headed down towards his cabin, careful not to bump into anyone, or anything. He reached his cabin and started to pack his meager belongings and waited for the ship to reach shore.

"there you are, Shroom! you can't just run off on us like that" Meg scolded" you could be in trouble!" "shroom""don't you shroom me young man" the mushroom like pokemon got up and walked toward a small lion club like Pokemon.

OOC: Fairly soon, we'll just wait for Kagamine. And, just for future reference to everyone, please take all OOC conversations to the Sign Up/OOC Thread.

Mr. Rift, who had reopened his book and was engrossed in it, accidentally around a corner and slammed into Xavier. The impact sent his bag and all its contents flying everywhere, as well as dropping him to the floor.

"Sorry about that," he blankly said to Xavier as he started picking up his belongings.

Xavier was walking to another part of the deck, hoping to get a view of the academy from another angle, when an older man, likely a teacher, collided with him, sending his bag and all it's contents flying. Thankfully, they were far enough from the edge of the boat that nothing went overboard, so no harm done. Xavier calmly started to pick back up his belongings, with the help of both Frost and the teacher.

"Don't worry about it. Nothing went overboard, so it's cool." he calmly replied as he shoved the last of his things back in the bag.

OOC: Emerging from your cabin would make sense.

Mr. Rift nodded his head back to the boy. "I'm Mr. Rift, by the way. Teacher of History, over at the academy," he introduced himself with a hand held out in greeting. With his free hand, he gently tucked away the last of his belongings back into his own bag and slung it over on his shoulder.

-------------------------

Connor deeply sighed as he stood up and dropped Lance the Mienfoo from his arms. Bracing for the chill once more, Connor stepped out from the protection of the steam stack. He briskly made his way over to the railing closest to the school, so he could get a better view of it.

Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted a Shroomish and a Shinx, who were being watched by their surrounding owners. "They're already making friends," Connor thought to himself. He wasn't jealous of them, he just wanted to make friends of his own as well. His time at the academy would not be fun otherwise.

In a spur of the moment action, Connor walked over to the group of trainers. He spotted a very pale and short girl with a hoody on, who seemed to be reprimanding the Shroomish. He also spotted the apparent owner of the Shinx, who wore bandages over his eyes.

Not quite sure what to do, Connor put on a friendly smile. "Hi, my name is Connor," he said cheerfully as he waved to the girl. He was about to wave to the other boy as well, though he remembered that the boy wouldn't be able to see Connor because of the bandages.

Rayleigh had finished packing and stepped out of his cabin once again, he didn’t like the stuffiness very much, only to bump into another Pokemon. He could tell by its aura that it was a Shroomish, it had a rather unique aura to it.

‘Whoa there little fella,’ he said bending down set it upright, ‘where are you heading off to?’

It let out a playful ‘Shroom!’ as it wiggled in Rayleighs grasp. Scilla jumped down from his shoulder and seemed to be in a rather joyful mood today, probably because of the fact that we were almost to the school. She pawed at the Shroomish wondering what the new Pokemon was, they were rather rare in the Sinnoh region.

He noticed two new people coming down the hall, they were more likely students as their auras seemed to be more around his age, and watched as one scolded the mushroom for running off. The other introduced himself as Connor and he could sense that he waved at the girl and felt his slight indecision at whether or not he should wave to a blind man.

Rayleigh smiled and then turned towards Connor, ‘Howdy, I’m Rayleigh,’ then looking at Scilla he said, ‘it looks like Scilla’s making a lot of friends today.’

Ethen Paused in his debate, to bid a farewell to Rayleigh, but continued the argument with Mr Green all the same.

"That is assumeing that you can Get a move in edgeways." He blinked "And I assume from your comments that you mean Power Trick? The move Trick Room would have a different effect completley. As for Argons Supposed Power, Its Attack is pureley Physical, but that means It is vurerable to Power Split. Another interesting move - " He paused an Idea occuring to him.

"You've Clearly had several adventures, and your Strong with Pokemon. Did you ever take the Battle Frontier Challenge? I have a suggestion. When we arrive at the Academy, we should demonstrate to the students our own battleing prowness. Its our responsibility as teachers." He cougthed "And of course if we happen to settle any disargreements we may have at the same time... that would be a happy accident..." He grinned.

Mr Green paused. How could he get Trick Room and Power Trick messed up? How foolish...
"Battle Fronteir?" Mr Green thought for a moment "Nope. But I did almost become Unova champion. Until I decided to decline the oppurtunity for family reasons." Sam almost regretted his decision, even though he did the right thing. If he had accepted he would've spent all of his time on the other half of Unova, Where his mum died. Sam zoned in after that thought. He shook his head quickly and proceded to listen to Mr Scott.
"I would battle you on the ship, but Rhypherior and Charizard would break the ship" He laughed. "So, apart from your rare Shuckle, what other pokemon do you have?"

Last edited:
My Scott laughed.

"Other than My Shuckle eh? Go!" he pulled a Pokeball out of his belt. Like the others, It was a "Heavy Ball", and through it into into the air. And in a flash, Skarmory appeared , leting out a howl. The steel bird's paper thin, but Iron hard feathers glittered in the morning sun, and its Pierceing cry echoed around the ship. The bird flew once, twice, three times around the mast, then settled behind him. It was rather large for its species and its talons grated on the deck. Another two flashs signals the release of Claydol and Tyranitar. He kept Hydreigon on his belt however. It was still to... wild to use on a Ship.

The three Pokemon gave their cries, and tyranitar took a step forward, sniffing the air around Mr Green

"Well, my cards are on the table. What have you got? What's you Bond?

Sam looked at the pokemon and grinned. "Very good..." He nodded his head "You clearly have a good strategy. Myself however..." He threw his first pokeball in the air. After a dazzling beam of bright light, FlareBlitz the Charizard emerged. It let out an ear piercing roar and began flying. "Heres FlareBlitz... He's my best mate... Woulden't sell him for the world." The charizard roared again and began flying high. He breathed an intensely hot flamethrower in the shape of a wheel and flew threw it.
"I've been in a few contests... That's our signature move..." Mr Green said. He then threw another two pokeballs in the air. Rhypherior and Hydreigon flew out. "Don't break the ship guys..." Sam said as Rhypherior was jumping around. He began to calm down. Poliwrath shortly followed. "My dads favourite pokemon... I called him Jason so I can feel he's always with me." Sam picked up his final pokeball. He hesitated. "See that shuckle..." Sam let out the pokemon. It was a shiny shuckle. "Only joking." He laughed. "Come on buddie..." Sure enough a Zoroark was revealed. "Given to me by my mum..." Memories came flooding in "Can I have a moment?" Mr Green walked away and sat on the edge of the ship. Charizard swooped down and sat next to him. He turned his head and gave a quiet roar. "Yeah I'm alright..." Mr Green walked back to Mr Scott. "You're on. 3v3 in the courtyard." He put his hand out to shake

"Oh hi" Meg replied to the Tall boy that had waved to her " I'm meg" she added " are you a student here too?" The Shroomish in her arms jumped out, while she was talking and walked up to the tall person.

Ooc:uhmm le question... how did shroom get in ur hands? and wasn't my shinx playing with him after he bumped into me and you kinda scolded your shroomish for running off?

Ooc: I I thought that I picked him up To scold at him, sorry.

Ooc: np.... well... that's not what it said in post :> you actually said shroom went over to shinx lol...

"Nngh... Calvin murmured, waking up from the sun in his face. He sat up and looked at the time on his Pokénav, and found that he'd been asleep for longer than he wanted to be. He got up, and stepped over his Eevee, who was curled up at the side of the bed. Upon further investigation, he saw that his Litwick was asleep on the bedside dresser, his Dratini was hanging on the bedpost, and his Horsea was at the foot of the bed. Smiling, he recalled them, and got himself ready. Once he was done, he exited his room and stopped to think about where to go.

"Who turned the sun on...?" Camille murmured, getting out of bed. She could tell by the light that she had overslept, and began to get herself ready. After getting ready, she found her Pokémon scattered about the room. Her Eevee was by the bed, her Larvesta was on top of the bedside lamp, and her Bagon and Horsea were on the bed. She recalled them, and left her room, and casually greeted Calvin, who acknowledged her with a nod. They went out onto the main deck, pointedly avoiding everyone present, while also watching them to make sure nothing was out of the ordinary. They settled near a rail, letting the salty air sting the exposed scars on the faces and arms as they kept a careful watch over everything.

Valencia turned around to face the waves yet again, lost in their serene beauty. Medea, on the other hand, began to growl loudly, pouncing on the Pokémon that had the audacity to harass her while she was fighting to control her uneasy anger. Medea restrained herself from clawing at the Pokémon, and instead made her goal to scar this Pokémon in order to prevent it from ever interacting with her or Valencia ever again, sparing her from doing such a thing and be forced to bear an excruciating lecture from Valencia later in the school year.

Valencia turns around when she heard the scene unfolding behind her, and pulled Medea off the Pokémon that Medea was attempting to maul.

"I am so sorry!" Valencia explained, returning Medea to her Pokéball and assessing the damage she had done to this innocent unsuspecting Pokémon. Heaven forbid it was the Pokémon of one of her students, or, somewhat worse, her coworkers.

"Yes I am, actually," Connor replied with a friendly smile. "First kid of my family to come here too," he added. "And I assume you are as well?" Connor asked to Meg. Turning back around, he remembered the boy with the bandages as well. "Are you a student too?" Connor asked. While he had already assumed Meg to be a student, due to her innocent appearance and petite frame, he wasn't quite sure about the other boy. The bandages around his eyes prevented Connor from accurately being able to portray him.

-------------------

Having been disturbed from her serenity by the sound of a scuffle, Allie looked away from the ocean. Once she saw an adult, who was presumably a teacher, tending to her Ivysaur, Allie quickly got up from her sitting position and rushed over to her pokemon. Since Allie hadn't seen the fight between the two pokemon, she didn't know the severity of Venus' wounds, so she knelt down on the ground next to her and inspected Venus like the teacher had done.

"Are you okay, Venus?" Allie asked in a concerned tone. However, as soon as Venus saw Allie's face, a ridiculous grin grew on her face.

Venus had interpreted the attack entirely different than most other pokemon would. Venus had thought that the Espeon was indeed playing with her, albeit it roughly. Though Venus had a few injuries from the attacks, it was nothing compared to the enthusiasm she had regarding her potential new 'friend'.

Allie laughed a little to herself as she saw her Ivysaur spring off her back as if nothing had happened. "I'm sorry about my Ivysaur, she's still a baby," Allie said sheepishly to the teacher. Since Allie saw no one else around, she assumed that it must have been the teacher's doing, though it had to have been on accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom