• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Phoenix Academy for Pokemon Training (Start Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Not a problem, and breathing doesn't change anything." Calvin said, looking for an opening in the crowd. "It happens depending upon how many people are nearby, and how long we're exposed to said people." As he said this, he heard Camille whimper, which he took as a signal to stop standing around. "Alright, we need to move." With that, he grabbed Rayleigh by the wrist, and started moving, knocking a few people aside as he went.

"Hey, wait up!" Connor shouted to Rayleigh from across the deck. He didn't want to get left behind, and the twins seemed to be pulling the boy rather fast. Connor started bolting through the openings in the crowd, hoping that Meg was following him. While he did feel somewhat bad about not making sure Meg was right behind him, he knew that they would both end up lost if they didn't get a move on.

Valencia smiled, patting the Ivysaur on its head. It had been the first Pokémon she had ever known that could withstand an attack from Medea when she was in this kind of terrible mood, let alone walk away smiling. She had to give something to that student later on, however. She was sure that she was traumatized by this experience. Any sensible trainer would be. Valencia knew that she had every right to be upset.

She began to grow nervous as the announcement was made that they were growing near to their destination. That they were very near to the largest opportunity for failure that she had ever faced. This experience would most likely define the rest of her chosen career. There was no going back. Either she failed, or triumphed. Both had an equal probability in Valencia's view.

OOC: I'm sorry that I haven't been posting in a while. I've been very busy with random stuff, but I promise you, it won't happen again.

Rayleigh listened as he let the boy help him across the plank down towards the shore, ‘You’d be surprised it’s an amazing technique to help calm down.’

Once off the boat and on firm ground again, he heard Connors voice above the crowd. He could feel his presence and he slowed down, and then looked in his general direction, ‘Oh hey, what’s up?’ he said as Connor got near, then he noticed that he was by himself, ‘Uhmm, wasn’t Meg with you?’ Scilla gave a cry of delight at seeing Connor.

Blue meanwhile located Rayleigh through her use of aura and caught up with him as he was talking with Connor. Rayleigh felt her indignation at being separated and said, 'Sorry about that Blue, but there was so many people.'

She just rolled her eyes and scoffed at the words, but she still fell in line next to him cautiously eying the two kids that were helping him off the boat.

EThan looked at the surge of people crawling of the boat... And sighed. Some people.

Instead of going to the ganway like he had intended, and simply walked to the front of the boat, and without pauseing in his stride, released his skarmory from the pokeball at his hip. Again, without stopping, he steped of the tip of the boat plunging towards the waters below, when Skarmory shap tallons closed around his shoulders, and hoisted him into the air. Okay, it was not the most dignified method of flying, but skarmory was still builing is physical strength and he was not goin to release Hydreigon into the fray.

The steel bird pokemon flew him over the heads of the drowd, dropping infront of their startled faces. Like the rest of them he made his way up to the school.

Mr Green attempted to get off the boat. This was an extreme feat only the daring could do with the amount of people trying to weave their way off the boat. After several minutes, the flow of people managed to push him off. He walked to one side and dusted himself off.
"That was hard work..." He mumbled to himself
He continued to walk to the school and saw Mr Scott being carried by a Skarmory. He looks comfy... He said sarcastically in his mind. The academy looked amazing, even though half of it was in ruins. As he walked up a thought occurred to him about the fact he's going to have to make a short speech towards the academy about the Force of Lucario. He swore to himself just as he realised he actually hadn't practiced a speech or even thought one up. It was a good job he was good at blagging.

OOC: @Greyhound Will there be PC's in the academy, because I find it awkward that me and Haradion both have Hydreigon and I was wondering if I could replace him?

"Can we please not slow down?" Calvin asked indignantly. "I'm trying to transport my sister here, and we're gonna get lost in this crowd if we don't keep a constant, fast pace. Mind you, I can only move as fast as you let me. So can we please cooperate?"

OOC: Well you could just Change your previous post to allow for a different one? You probably haveent noticed but I have actualy have 8 different pokemon, just switchewd around... :)

ooc: i love how people misread posts sometimes... first it was greyhound missing the fact i introduced my self to him, now it's calvins turn to completely miss the fact that a frikken Lucario popped up without his characters seeming to notice the thing :> btw i hope my little aura conversation with blue isn't too off...

‘It’s OK,’ Rayleigh said while he gently tried to extricate himself from the boy, ‘go on ahead I’ll see you at the sorting, err… hear you?’ he added a little confused, even after being blind for around six years he still felt comfortable with saying things like that.

Blue rolled her eyes at him and he could tell by her aura that she felt annoyed at his insistence to feel awkward with small things like that. He responded by using his own aura to indicate that it was his way of trying to fit in. Blue’s aura gave another fluctuation of annoyance that he interpreted as saying, ‘Don’t worry about what others think.’ This silent exchange was over quickly enough that it wouldn’t seem odd to anyone without the ability to sense aura. Scilla hopped down from Rayleighs shoulder and went over to Connor and eye him expectantly.

ooc: i love how people misread posts sometimes... first it was greyhound missing the fact i introduced my self to him, now it's calvins turn to completely miss the fact that a frikken Lucario popped up without his characters seeming to notice the thing :> btw i hope my little aura conversation with blue isn't too off...

‘It’s OK,’ Rayleigh said while he gently tried to extricate himself from the boy, ‘go on ahead I’ll see you at the sorting, err… hear you?’ he added a little confused, even after being blind for around six years he still felt comfortable with saying things like that.

Blue rolled her eyes at him and he could tell by her aura that she felt annoyed at his insistence to feel awkward with small things like that. He responded by using his own aura to indicate that it was his way of trying to fit in. Blue’s aura gave another fluctuation of annoyance that he interpreted as saying, ‘Don’t worry about what others think.’ This silent exchange was over quickly enough that it wouldn’t seem odd to anyone without the ability to sense aura. Scilla hopped down from Rayleighs shoulder and went over to Connor and eye him expectantly.

"If you insist. Good luck-Jigoku hōrī!*" Calvin said, being yanked away by Camille, who'd had enough, and was plowing through people like an angry Rhyhorn.

((*Holy hell!))

"Hooray" meg replied under her breath as she followed Connor of the boat, "you've think they would have a more organized way of doing this."

"I would have thought so," Connor nodded his head sagely. "Quick, we've gotta keep up with them!" Connor shouted as he bolted through the crowd. Doing this wasn't particularly difficult, as the girl twin had already carved a path through the students. With only a few bumps and shoves from the other students, Connor managed to catch up to Rayleigh and the twins.

"I think that the Headmaster is over there," Connor said, pointing his finger to a tall and seemingly prideful man who stood next to an Altaria in front of the bridge.

------------------------------------------

Mr. Gale sighed in satisfaction as he saw the new students swarming towards him. He had been pleasantly surprised by the amount of students that had actually joined the academy; though he had sent out many invitations, he hadn't been expecting almost all of them to actually accept them. The damages done to the academy should have deterred even more students away, though the number of students was still satisfyingly complete.

"Attention all faculty members!" Mr. Gale said as he stepped forward. "Could you please make your way to the bridge so that we can begin the tour!" Mr. Gale announced to all the adults in the crowd.

-----------------------------------

Mr. Rift looked up casually from the book that he had found on the floor. At the mention of faculty members, as well as the intense glare he was receiving from the nearby students lead him to believe that he was responsible for whatever he was just asked to do. Following suit with the rest of the faculty members, Mr. Rift gathered his stuff and took it with him, up to where everyone else was standing. He held the book in his mouth until he reached where he was supposed to be, causing a few stifled laughs to release from the students. Not that he noticed anyway.

---------------------------

Somehow, to both her amazement and confusion, Allie managed to make her way off of the ship. Still with her sea legs, she wobbled back and forth as she walked towards the gathering that was taking place at the bridge. Venus walked closely behind, careful not to get stepped on by the surrounding humans. Venus still had a limp from the skirmish that took place not too long ago, which was slowing them down considerably. Finally, after struggling to keep Venus moving, Allie returned her Ivysaur to her pokeball and wormed her way to the center of the crowd.

Kathany hung in the back of the crowd staring out at the waters before they decked, she waited for everyone to get off before she walked off towards the crowd with a Houndour trailing her, while it wasn't her main Pokemon, it was their for protection. Kathany could feel one of her pokeballs shaking, namely Gothitelle who always let herself out, which wasn't good due to the way she would behave towards Kathany. "Not now please Gothitelle, just stay inside" Kathany whispered praying that she would do it, the ball shook a few times but stopped, whether it meant she heard or just didn't felt like it she was glad the psychic type didn't pop out.

Kathany looked up at the headmaster as he made an announcement to the teacher, she couldn't wait to see the tour, it was already impressive. "Excited Houndour?" Kathany asked with a smile, Houndour stared up at his surroundings before giving a small happy sounding grunt, he was just happy to be by Kathany's side acting as her bodyguard incase Gothitelle came out, not that it was always helpful since she was stronger then Houndour and defeated him a couple of times, but even then he sometimes would win the battle,.

Mr Green heard Mr Gale, even over the intense noise the students were making. Sam had actually thought of a speech, and kept reciting it in his head so he didn't forget it. The shout from Mr Gale had almost made him lose his trail of thought. Mr Green exited the mad rush of students and tried not to look un professional by following another staff member. He thought it'd be extremely emabarrasing if he went the wrong way. He followed the History teacher, Mr Rift. He wondered why the school needed a history teacher, all the rest of the teachers had a subject which involved pokemon. Maybe it was the history of pokemon? It was intriguing. As he wondered he forgot his speech. He swore then continued to follow Mr Rift

Mr Scott followed the few adult in the crowd towards Mr Gale - The figure certainly had a striking pressence. He pulled his jacket closer as he moved through the seething mass of people towards them.Looking their, he saw Mr Green and someone regognised as Mr Gale moveing up towards hm. He decided to follow the pair, makeing his way calmly.

The day seemwed to be passing slowly but the mid morning sun began to warm him. Marginaly good for fire pokemon then... He blinked when he found himself in that trail of thought. Still he would be teaching soon. He felt nervous at that thought. He Had not taught before, and his remote experience with children consisted of small children and toddlers - Hardley this gang of youths back on the pier below - ANd bonders at that. Best just to think of them as Pokemon Trainers he thought.

He made his way to were the teachers were gathering.

"When are we gonna be done here?" Calvin muttered to himself, trying to maintain his composure. He handed Camille a bottle of water so she could calm down, but it didn't seem to be working yet.

Larissa was hoping that getting to the academy wouldn't take long, but that seemed proven wrong. All this waiting was making her irritated.

Rayleigh shrugged at his words, 'She probably got lost in the crowd,' he said as they were jostled around by the many students. Scilla followed behind getting a little impatient, she leaped up to Rayleighs shoulder and gave him a small jolt perhaps with a little more power than usual.

'Ouch,' he said indignantly, 'what was that for?'

She mewed softly but he could see her aura fluctuate, telling him that she felt incensed at being ignored. If he had eyes, he would've rolled them, 'Well that's your fault for getting down now isn't it?' She just scoffed and turned her head to the side.

Rayleigh felt a little exasperated, but said to Connor, 'She gets huffy like that sometimes.'

Mr Green saw Mr Scott in the small swarm of teachers. he walked over and laughed.
"You looked happy on your skarmory" Mr Green grinned. As he said this he noticed the sunlight was strong, which meant a slight boost for fire types and solar beam doesn't need to charge. He wondered why ice types didn't gradually lose health in the sun, but that's just another mystery people won't solve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom