• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Phoenix Academy for Pokemon Training (Start Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meg was happy to finely be on solid ground. She looked around she seemed to have loss Conner. "shame" she thought "he was nice" she stated heading to where the other students were gathering.

Valencia reluctantly waded through the large crowds of students. Most of the boys were much taller than she was; some of the girls, too. Finally she reached her destination, along with her new coworkers. The fact that these were the people that she would socialize the with for the majority of her days here at the academy prioritized itself as her most important worry for the time being. This worry was the worry that she would simply be dismissed an amateur and be a social outcast. She wanted to know at least some of them and establish a group of coworkers, if not all of her coworkers, that could socialize without complications.

Valencia began to worry about what her students might think of her. Some of them would be just four years younger than them. How were they supposed to respect her if she could barely retain her seniority over them?

OOC: I hope it's okay for me to step off here. </3 ;;; First RP post in ages, here I come~ <3

IC:
"Ah, that should do it. I need to look fabulous for the academy, after all.~" Rosendorf was getting himself ready, not even realizing most, if not everyone, had left the ship. He finally slapped on his black belt, and hooked his four pokeballs to the belt, two on the left, and two on the right. When he finally strapped on his watch, he shouted, "Oh no! Everyone must have gotten off already! Where did the time go?!"

He made haste, and stepped off the ship, taking in everything around him. The sights, the smells, the people... he was overjoyed. "Ah... the Phoenix Academy..." He had made his way towards the sea of what would appear to be students. Confidence with stride, he marched to the swarm of students.

Mr Scott smiled when Mr Green Spoke. "Yup - She's one hell of a bird! First one I ever caught on my journey - she's very smart too and incredibly brave... She trains herself sometimes you know. If I start training a different pokemon, I like to hae a balanced team, then she will do her own thing..." He paused and took a sip of water from the bottle in his bag.

"It looks like we're nearly their now..."

"You okay?" Connor asked in a worried tone. Though Shinx weren't particularly large, Connor knew that their shocks could surely pack a punch. "Shocks aren't something you can always play around with. If you start feeling dizzy or anything, just let us know," Connor said.

Shifting his gaze for a minute, he noticed that Meg was no longer following him. He pouted to himself when he realized that he must have lost her in the crowd. He sighed again when he remembered that, with her being so short, spotting her in the crowd of taller people would be even more difficult.

"Greetings, students!" Mr. Gale said from his position in front of the bridge. With the teachers standing by his side, he held outstretched hands of welcome to everyone. "I am your headmaster, as well as head of Destiny, Mr. Gale! I will be guiding you and your peers through your time at the academy. Your time spent at the academy will be crucial to your future with pokemon, and your teachers and I will be leading you through it," Mr. Gale said with a friendly smile.

"You may have already met these teachers on the ship, but they deserve a formal introduction none the less! To my left is Mr. Green, who is the head of Force. Next to him is Mr. Scott, who is the head of Trickery. To my right is Mr. Rift, the head of Zen. And finally, next to him is Mrs. Rodgers, who will be the head of Grace!" Mr. Gale announced, gesturing to each teacher while he did so. "Please give a warm welcome to all of your future teachers!"

They were all clapping, 'after the introductions I think we get sorted' Larissa thought to her self 'I get all excited just thinking about it, I really can't wait I haven't been so excited in a long time'.

As Rosendorf had made his way into the sea of fellow students, the headmaster, Mr. Gale, made himself clear. Rosendorf stopped cold, giving him his full attention, though not realizing he was in the back, somewhat able to hear him. Though Rosendorf was a good listener, so he could pinpoint his voice in the vast collection of other sounds.

"Oohh, I can't wait to see where I'll be sorted.~" He had said this quietly to himself, rubbing the pokeballs along his belt. When the headmaster finished, Rosendorf gave way to applause.

Meg looked up at the teachers, she was worried about the sorting, what if she was put in a house with bullys? she had been hurt by mean kids before, and she didn't want that.

"Aw, looks like we are going to be sorted soon, I hope it's a good one" Kathany said to Houndour looking excited, she felt the pokeball shaking again but nothing came out. "She knows you are out here, that's a good thing" Kathany said as Houndour noticed it and stared at the pokeball.

"Dour" Houndour said with a small growl, not towards Kathany of course.

Mr Green nodded his head continuasly for a few seconds. He looked at Mr Gale and gave him a "Shall I do something now?" kind of look. He had never taught at an academy before, so didn't really know what to do. He was more used to people popping in and asking him a few questions, doing some training and then leaving. But this is what he wanted to do. Proper education in a proper school. Where he is comfortable doing what he does best. He was extremely nervous on the inside even though on the outside he looked brilliant.

Last edited:
"I hope we get put somewhere where the people aren't annoying." Calvin said. "We need as few people as possible near us."

Rayleigh laughed a bit as Connor worried about Scillas shock, ‘It’s ok, she does that sort of thing all the time, I’m kind of used to it by now,’ he said scratching Scilla behind the ear, he also felt compelled to add, ‘besides that was just a love shock, she wouldn’t do anything to hurt me on purpose after all, she’s bonded with me.’

Just then the head master introduced himself and the teachers to the students, ‘Hey, I met those two,’ Rayleigh said amongst the cheering and pointed towards the distinct auras of Mr. Green and Mr. Scott. He started to wonder what was going to happen next.

‘Do you think we’ll get sorted now? I wonder how it’s done,’ Rayleigh asked Connor.

Mr Scott watched the scene unfold - He was aware now that a lot of stuednts were looking at him, but they seemed to be discussing it amoung themselves. Mmm.

Not for the first time he found himself wondering what teaching would be like...

"I don't know either, but we'll hopefully be sorted soon," Connor nodded his head to Rayleigh before applauding the teachers. "I can't wait," he said to himself with a smile, looking down on Lance the Mienfoo, who stood on the ground.

"Now, faculty members and students alike, would you please follow me across the Stone Bridge so we can enter the academy!" Mr. Gale said with the same friendly smile. He turned around and walked across the bridge, hoping that the students were following him.

"Looks like this is it!" Connor said to Rayleigh in an excited tone. The butterflies in his stomach were going crazy as he took the first steps onto the bridge. Though Connor didn't doubt that the bridge was securely built, he did notice that the bridge was several hundred feet off of the ground. A fall off of this would easily kill you, which made Connor a little nervous.

Allie grinned to herself when the mass of students started to move. Venus the Ivysaur mimicked her trainer's actions and boasted an even larger grin. Out of the side of her peripheral vision, Allie spotted another girl in the back.

"Pretty exciting, huh?" Allie asked to the other girl as Allie turned around to face her.

OOC: Directed at Kathany @Agent Gryphon ;

"Finally, we're getting somewhere!" Calvin said, extremely annoyed with the wait and the excess amount of people around him. He and Camille wasted no time following them, both extremely impatient.

Meg Walked onto the crowded Bridge, She hoped they would be sorted soon, the not knowing was killing her. She hustled across until she stood on the other side. the ship was quite the sight, as the the Bridge and the gorge that ran under it.

Ethen Crossed the Stone bridge without comment, although He did gulp at the height.

"Well, Looks like we are here..." He said stepping in behind the Headmaster.

A thought struck him, and he spoke to the Headmast.

"Headmaster, Will we begin lessons today, or will you be giving the students time to settle in before they start?"

Rayleigh felt giddy with excitement as the crowd started bustling forth, ‘Oh I hate bridges,’ he said mostly to himself as the students walked across it towards the school. He never liked them very much, due to his heightened senses he always felt a sense of vertigo when walking across one. He couldn’t sense the stone beneath him very well and everything else around him made him feel as though he were walking on air. Scilla let out an excited ‘Shinx!’ as they started forward, comforted that she was still there on his shoulder, he continued.

Mr Green followed suit and walked to the stone bridge along with every single person involved in the school. He was going to ask Mr Gale about lessons, but it appeared, to his annoyance, that Mr Scott had already asked the question. He stood near Mr Gale and Mr Scott and nodded his head in agreement.
"Was going to ask the same thing" He agreed. "But I haven't planned any lessons or anything, so I physically can't take any serious lessons right now. I can do a House Assembly though. I've planned that"

Kathany turned to look at the girl and gave a small smile "Yeah, it is" Kathany replied, a part of her was still distracted though, it always was as she constantly wondered if Gothitelle would choose at this moment to jump out and attack, her Houndour kept watch on the pokeball still shaking a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom