• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: The Prosecution of a Turnabout (Now a Private RPG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa Gorgon

The snake witch of DWMA
Reaction score
For more info on our characters, please refer to the thread: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=96447

Cast List

Franziska Von Karma, played by Anthony Von Hertzon

Phoenix Wright, played by Gym Leader Iris

Raven Black, Played by... Raven black

Larry Butz, played by Ebansu

Pearl Fey, played by Ebansu

Maya Fey, played by me!

Detective Gumshoe, played by Jakku Ebansu

Shannon Winters, Played by Gym Leader Iris

Kay Faraday, played by Skitty Lover

Jakku Ebansu, Played by Jakku Ebansu

Adrian Andrews, played by me

Dont think I missed anyone, though if I have, lemme know and I shall edit it accordingly

note, characters such as oldbag and the judge will crop up in the rpg, though only as cameos. Mia fey is there as an option for either pearly or maya to channel at any given point, and the channeler can control her.

As the first of the events were self explanitory, I shall have the rpg start the morning after the murder, with Maya and Pearl heading out to visit Nick, and discovering Wright's workplace area is now a crime scene.

Locations:

Alleyway, (the all important crime scene)

Detention Center, (where franziska is currently languishing, minus her whip)

Courtroom Number 3, the place where the real action takes place

High Prosecutors offices, (edgeworth's office and Franziska's)

Wright and Co Law Offices

Edgeworth's apartment

Meant to ask, if any of you want your own theme song, feel free to add them

Anyway...

copies and pastes previous events:

"flashback"

Date: 01/01/2019, time: 8:15pm, location:???

"A lot has happened lately little brother, hasn't it", Franziska said in a questioning tone to Miles Edgeworth, as they stood in an alleyway just outside Wright and Co Law Offices

"That it has Franziska, though I don't really understand why you called me to an alleyway of all places!" Edgeworth stated, wrinkling his nose in disgust at how dreary and filthy the area looked, bewildered at how the "perfect Von Karma" would choose this as a meeting place.

"Hmph, that is because I have something important I need to tell you, in regards to a case...

"Oh?, do tell, wait, what..."

"BANG!", their conversation is cut short as Miles suddenly shoves Franziska to the ground

"OW, get off me you fool... ow..." Franziska winced, as she felt blood trickling from her head from where she ended up hitting it.

She begins to lose consciousness, but as she does so, she is able to make out the shadow of someone standing before her, but that is it. She is about to protest, but she finally loses consciousness.

The shadow, belonging to the real killer in this case, steps back. Granted, it didn't go according to plan, but in a way, this was better, as in this case, the killer could dispose of them both. Edgeworth in death, Von Karma in jail, it made perfect sense. The killer knew that he/she didn't have long though, so the killer set about re arranging the scene. Once the killer had done so, he/she had left the dead body of Miles Edgeworth slumped in one side and an unconscious Franziska in the other, who was holding the weapon.

Of course, someone heard the commotion and called the police, and when Detective Gumshoe and his colleagues arrive at the scene, they come across a gruesome scene, and of course, their criminal. To many, it seems like a closed case, but to the likes of Phoenix Wright and Detective Gumshoe, they know there is more to it than that.....

The following morning.....

Date: 02/01/2019, time: 10am, location: outside wright and co Law Offices

"I can't believe it, it's the new year already!" Maya stated cheerily, as she walked to Wright and Co Law Offices with her young cousin Pearl. She heard that Wright was working last night, so this morning, she had planned on giving him a lecture on enjoying the new year..

However, her train of thought was lost at the sight of Detective Gumshoe and his associates, and the alleyway near their workplace cornered off with police tape.

"Yikes!!!, Detective Gumshoe!, whats going on, has something happened to Nick?!" She exclaimed, while holding pearly in a tight grip, her voice filled with worry

Elsewhere...

02/01/2019, Time: 10am, location: Detention Center

"It's been a long time since I have been here.... I never wanted to be back here... let alone visiting Franziska.. I never thought in a million years that Franziska would be in jail.. I have to help her.. it is a good sign that she called me though..." Adrian thought to herself, as she sat in the visitors chair in the detention center. She knew her friend wasn't guilty, but how would this be proven?... she had to know the full story.. Franziska had used her call to phone her, and from the sounds of things, Franziska had been caught in an ugly predicament.

However, now she knew that the only way of finding the truth was to get the full story in a proper talk with her.. what was taking them so long to bring her out?!" Adrian muttered anxiously

Last edited:
Re: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: The Prosecution of a Turnabout,: (Start up)

Pearl looked at Maya and began to try and pull her arm from Maya's grip, succeeding she put her hands, "Yeah, what is it?"

Jakku lay at the desk, snoring gently.
"Ah... yes please, Adam West..."
He murmured, still asleep.

"Hey pal, that's interfering with a crime scene!"
Gumshoe was trying to take his job seriously, but failing badly.
"Uhhh... Wait, you guys are the Wright Agency?"
He put a hand behind his head and scratched it, grinning.
"I thought it was just a coincidence!"

Jakku lay at the desk, snoring gently.
"Ah... yes please, Adam West..."
He murmured, still asleep.

"Hey pal, that's interfering with a crime scene!"
Gumshoe was trying to take his job seriously, but failing badly.
"Uhhh... Wait, you guys are the Wright Agency?"
He put a hand behind his head and scratched it, grinning.
"I thought it was just a coincidence!"

OOC: I'm trying really hard to do this right so, bare with me. Also, you said it was ok to do your characters, right Sam?
---------
I cant believe I ended up in here. Seriously, if I was going to kill someone, I would be perfect, and I wouldn't end up in here. That fact alone should keep me out of the slammer for murder, especially one I didn't do!" Franziska Von Karma thought, outraged.

"Franziska, are you all right? I came as soon as possible," Adrian Andrews said, approaching the bars that kept the two females apart.

"Yes, I'm fine, unfortunately, it doesn't look like my criminal record is going to end up that way," Franziska said with a frown. "Do you know who my defense is?"

"Only the best, Franziska," Adrian replied, confidently.

"Andrews, I can't be the attorney for my own case," Franziska replied simply.

"Unfortunately, I didn't mean you, I meant the best OTHER then you," Adrian said, careful to avoid Von Karma's pressure points.

"Wright, I should've known," Franziska muttered under her breath. "Well, at least there will be some competence in the entire case. Can you believe they're charging me with murder? And of my own brother! Sure adopted, but still, it's outrageous."

"I know, I know, we'll get you out of this," Adrian said, trying to calm the irate Franziska down.

"And, they took my whip," Franziska said, nonchalantly waving off Adrian's efforts.

"Would you have any faith in the law if they didn't?" Adrian asked.

"Yes, only if I was working hand in hand with it," Franziska said. "Because then, the law would be perfect."

Adrian nonchalantly turned to look around the room, but she was really using the moment to conceal the rolling of her eyes.

"Just be grateful you have Wright on your side," Adrian said, turning back to face Franziska.

"Oh, I am grateful, but I still wish I didn't have to have him on my side, and that all of this complete nonsense would just go away," Franziska said.

"With your two brains on the case, you're sure to figure it out," Adrian said.

"Of course, I'm a Von Karma..and well..he's Phoenix, we're sure to do it. I just hope that we can get this over with fast, I'm not enjoying my time in the stony lonesome," Franziska said.

Adrian only nodded in response, for she had decided to day dream at that very moment about a movie she had recently seen. It was a rather good movie, about someone who was incorrectly accused of rape and put in jail for 22 years till his brilliant attorney got him out. Of course it didn't look like that would be Franziska's fate at all, but minds do tend to wander when talking to someone behind bars. Of course, when Franziska brought her back to reality, she began to stutter, stammering, trying to think of what to say.

"Uh, um..." Adrian started.

"Were you going to say something of importance?" Franziska asked.
---
OOC: How'd I do?

"Yeah we are, and come on gumshoe, spill the beans, did something happen to Nick?!" Maya exclaimed, her voice filling with panic with every wasted passing moment

Adrian
------

"Franziska... I have to ask this but... what aren't you telling me?.. aside from the obvious, you haven't told me a single fact of what happened that night, and I need every bit of evidence I can to help Wright free you, and get justice for your brother. Can you think of anyone who would have motive to want Miles Edgeworth dead?" she asked, almost too afraid to hear of the response she'd recieve

Wright
----------

"ZZZZ".... This was the sound that could be heard loud and clear from a certain desk at Wright and Co Law offices. However, this silence was soon broken when a frantic beeping from an alarm clock, (one of Maya's "ideas")

"Eurgh... Nick groaned, as he looked around for the alarm clock, and quickly silenced it. He then streched out, and looked around. He hadn't intended to work THAT late, but for some reason after the first two hours, sleep just overtook him, and that was the end of that. He hadn't felt like celebrating the New Year, much to the annoyance of Maya, who felt that he needed to get out more. He remembered talking to a concerened Shannon last night. She had wanted to help him out, but he had insisted that she go home, and enjoy herself.

Last edited:

"That'll be Mr. Nick," Pearl chirped happilly and raced deeper into the ofice to where she heard the beeping and shook Wright lightly, "Mr. Nick wake up!" She yelled, just as the door opened.

Larry

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Larry wondered in when he spotted Maya and Gumshoe, "Uh, sorry if I um...am intruding but is Nick here?" He asked a stupid expression on his face, "I gotta talk to the guy..."

Nick
------

"Oh.. hi Pearls" Wright replied, looking rather weary and hungover, and added:

"What are you doing here, shouldn't you be out enjoying yourself with Maya.. hey.. where is Maya?"

Maya
----------

Maya jumped at the sight of Larry, and replied:

"That's what I wanna know, Im freaked out, as he may of been murdered!!!!!"

OOC: you did good anthony, you are allowed to control my two, (as long as those are the only 2) and note, so sorry, just remembered this was to be put in the non pokemon rpgs, so would a mod be kind enough to move this? thanks. ps: feliciano gave me permission to control nick and shannon till he comes on

"Maya's here! With me! And Detective Gumshoe!" Pearl smiled and then ran back through to tell Maya that she had found Nick, she walked up to her, "I found Mr. Nick, he's half asleep in there!" Pearl pointed to where she had just come from.

Larry
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Do you mind if I just umm?" Larry didn't wait for a reply and rushed into Nick's office where he slammed his hands on the desk, "NICK! I NEED YOUR HELP AGAIN!"

"...Nothing ever happens one at a time here, does it?"
Jakku wandered into Phoenix's office tiredly.
Gumshoe also entered, following Pearl's call.
"Hey pal, you got a coffee machine? I've bin here since the body was discovered..."

Maya
------

".... BODY?!!!!" She shrieked,

"WOULD EVERYONE PLEASE CALM DOWN!!!!" Phoenix yelled

Then, waiting for calm, he asked gumshoe to explain to him what had happened

"Well... well...."
Gumshoe covered his eyes with his arm.
"The greatest prosecutor of our time..."
He began sobbing frantically, hugging Jakku.

Jakku was immensely confused.
"Uh-what? Guys?"

"Hello hear, I think I know a bit uh...what's the word?...MORE...That's the one! about it!" He pressed his finger to his chin, "Miles Edgeworth was murdered last night, I heard the gun that shot him," Larry exoplained , "And called the Police...!"

"WHAT?!!! MR.EDGEWORTH IS DEAD?!!"" Maya shrieked, seemingly oblivious to what Larry added, and clung to Pearly

However, Nick was.. strangely calm...

"Larry.... shut up a minute.. I will talk to you in a minute". Detective Gumshoe, please give me the full story... NOW!" He added in a rather out of character way. He heard what they said, but it hadn't truly sunk in. Miles was dead?!... No.. it all seemed like one hideous nightmare....
He knew what Larry said was important, but on the same token, when compared with Gumshoe, Gumshoe was like the encyclopedia of information next to the gossip column which is what Larry's information was like..
rather sketchy at best

Jakku shuffled past Gumshoe's arms, tossing over a piece of paper to Nick.
"Can someone let me out?"

RECEIVED - CRIME REPORT

Larry blushed slightly, "Sorry Nick, got a bit acrried away there..." He saw the hideous glare little Pearl gave him, "I'll be quiet now..." He said and mimicked zipping his mouth shut.

Pearl
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pearl tried to shake Maya off again, "Maybe if Larry is a witness, should go and wait outside, just so we can be sure he won't change his story." Pearl then pushed Larry out the room even though he protested.

Maya was a little alarmed at first, but allowed Pearly to "temporarily dispose" of Larry

"Well it was dark. I had called Edgeworth to meet me so I could talk to him about a case. A lot had happened since we had last spoken, and I felt like it was the right time to catch up, so to speak. We were about to begin when I heard a gunshot, and all of a sudden Miles was on top of me. I tried to push him off but I fell the ground, hitting my head. I felt blood trickling down on me.

My vision was hazy at this point, and I was fading into unconsciousness. Right before I blacked out, I saw the silhouette of the presumed murderer. I was about to reprimand him for his lack of physical coordination, for at this time I assumed he pushed Miles into me, resulting in my head injury. However, when I came to, here I was confused, gun in hand, Miles dead next to me, both us lying in a pool of blood.

"Then the police came, alerted by someone," Adrian said.

"Yes, yes, and of course, it lead to my current predicament. Policemen aren't to bright, they take action before they ask questions, and they only begin to talk when you're safely handcuffed, and it's only to read you your rights," Franziska said indignantly.

"What did the assailant look like?" Adrian asked, furiously jotting things down in her notebook.

"He seemed a little heavy set, but it was hard to tell because of the amount of light in a dark alley, and he appeared to be wearing a leather jacket, a black one, though yet again, I cant be sure. A silhouette doesn't reveal much about a person, Andrews," Franziska said.

"Who would kill Edgeworth?" Adrian asked.

"Lots of people. People he's beaten, people he's jailed, ect. ect. He wasn't a very popular guy with criminals. If anyone he's beaten and put in jail has recently escape, gone on patrol, gone missing in the middle of the night, it should be investigated, they might be the murderer!" Franziska said.

OOC:Sorry if I don't post much, bulbagarden is always slow right when I get on.

An upset Kay Faraday burst through the doors of Wright and Co. Law Offices."Guys, did you hear, Miles is dead!" she shouted. She looked around at the others gathered in the office."Hey Gummy."she said.

Gumshoe recovered his composure.
"Hi...."
He sobbed a little.

Jakku sighed.
"...I'm not gonna get breakfast again am I..?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom