• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Phoenix Wright, Ace Attorney: The Prosecution of a Turnanbout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa Gorgon

The snake witch of DWMA
Reaction score
ooc: this is set just after trials and tribulations...

Date: 01/01/2019, time: 8:15pm, location:???

"A lot has happened lately little brother, hasn't it", Franziska said in a questioning tone to Miles Edgeworth, as they stood in an alleyway just outside Wright and Co Law Offices

"That it has Franziska, though I don't really understand why you called me to an alleyway of all places!" Edgeworth stated, wrinkling his nose in disgust at how dreary and filthy the area looked, bewildered at how the "perfect Von Karma" would choose this as a meeting place.

"Hmph, that is because I have something important I need to tell you, in regards to a case...

"Oh?, do tell, wait, what..."

"BANG!", their conversation is cut short as Miles suddenly shoves Franziska to the ground

"OW, get off me you fool... ow..." Franziska winced, as she felt blood trickling from her head from where she ended up hitting it.

She begins to lose consciousness, but as she does so, she is able to make out the shadow of someone standing before her, but that is it. She is about to protest, but she finally loses consciousness.

The shadow, belonging to the real killer in this case, steps back. Granted, it didn't go according to plan, but in a way, this was better, as in this case, the killer could dispose of them both. Edgeworth in death, Von Karma in jail, it made perfect sense. The killer knew that he/she didn't have long though, so the killer set about re arranging the scene. Once the killer had done so, he/she had left the dead body of Miles Edgeworth slumped in one side and an unconscious Franziska in the other, who was holding the weapon.

Of course, someone heard the commotion and called the police, and when Detective Gumshoe and his colleagues arrive at the scene, they come across a gruesome scene, and of course, their criminal. To many, it seems like a closed case, but to the likes of Phoenix Wright and Detective Gumshoe, they know there is more to it than that.....

Characters availble for sign up

Phoenix Wright Played by Feliciano

Franziska Von Karma, the defendant in this case played by Anthony Von Hertzon

Larry Butz, played by Ebansu

Detective Gumshoe, Played by JakkuEbansu

Pearl Fey, channeling prodigy, and Maya's 9 year old cousin, played by Ebansu

Maya Fey, played by me.

The Judge

Kay Faraday

Raven Black, the new prosecutor, in this case, played by Mikuru Asahina

Adrian Andrews played by me

wendy oldbag

(if there is a character from the ace attorney series you want that I have missed, let me know)

I am prepared to allow six more characters, they can be of your own choosing.

Here is the form

Username:

Name of Character:

History

Personality

One we have enough of the other characters, I will select one of them to be our true criminal

Rules: No swearing, god modding, flaming, etc. (after what happened in my last rpg, I want this to go well, so no in fighting!)

be nice to one another, and have fun!

other characters so far: Jakku Ebansu, trainee lawyer, (will make a few more myself as I see this aint a popular option)

Last edited:
Username: ebansu
Name of Character: Pearl Fey
Occpuation: Pearl's nine....so...yeah....you get my point....
Personality: Pearl is a cheerful character, but can be a bit annoying at times, she's shy around strangers but soon will become quite confident around them.
History: Peal had never left her home village until she met Pheonix, she had never known her father because he left just after she was born. She is very good at chanelling and is expected to gain the title of Kurain Master, because her abilities are so exceptional. Pearl also played a role in the theft of the Sacred Urn, where she broke the Urn :)

Username: JakkuEbansu

Name of Character: Jakku Ebansu

History: Age six, Jakku was a witness in a murder case. Mia Fey defended him, so, like Phoenix, he trained to be an attorney. Unfortuneately, Jakku is younger than Phoenix, so has still not qualified. He is still training, which means his considerable intelligence can also cause him to make mistakes a lot.

Personality: He's quite happy go lucky, but when angry can 'see red' and go crazy.

accepted dude, would be grateful to you both if you know of anyone who may be interested in this, if you could spread the word, thanks

I'm back Sam, and I'm ready to roll, as long as ya accept me of course.

Username: Anthony Von Hertzon

Name of Character: Franziska Von Karma

History: Born and raised in Germany by her father, Franziska shared a sibling bond with the orphaned Miles Edgeworth, who was taken in by the Von Karma family when Franziska was merely two. At age thirteen, due to overwhelming family pressure from her father and Miles, she became a prosecutor. Taking a rather eventful trip to America, her prosecuting career started soon after a murder case with her brother Miles. Taking on Phoenix in a case filled with revenge, she lost, furiously using her ever present whip afterwards. Fighting many a case, until she returned to America, hoping to gain her vengeance on all that had ever bested her.

Personality:
"Those of von Karma blood have only one fate. And that is 'perfection'."~Franziska Von Karma

Arrogant, cruel, and cold, Franziska is relentless and with her view of the courtroom as a battleground, and a competition, she is one of the fiercest prosecutors ever. Armed with a whip, which she is skilled in utilizing, and words that pierce, hurt, and manipulate, she is an intense whirlwind of powerful emotions. She's been described as a megalomaniac, and often loses control.

Last edited:
Oh fuck yeah! Forgive me in that I don't remember exactly how old Nick was at the end of Trials and Tribulations - I haven't played the games in a while.

Also - would it be possible for me to create an original character as well as play as Nick?

Username: Feliciano

Name of Character: Phoenix Wright

History: Phoenix Wright, known to his friends as Nick, started studying law under Mia Fey, who defended him for murder charges when he was in college. When Mia was brutally killed soon after his first case, Nick not only discovered her killer, but managed to bring him to justice as well. Over the years, he's developed a reputation as a skilled defense attorney, and to date he has only lost one case. Coincidentally, it was the only case in which his client was actually the guilty party.

Personality: "It's only natural for living creatures to fight to protect their own lives. But what makes us human is that we fight for others. But who do you fight for? How hard must you fight...? That's the true measure of what human life is worth. We defense attorneys are warriors who are constantly challenged by that question. Even when the battle is over, and the bonds that connect us are severed... We always return... Time and time again." - Phoenix Wright, Bridge to the Turnabout

Easygoing and slightly sarcastic, Nick has been practicing law for approximately three years. However, despite his laid-back nature, he always does everything he can to defend his clients to the fullest. He always believes in his client's innocence, and is known for turning around seemingly hopeless cases. His ultimate goal is to discover the truth, regardless of how improbable it may be.

Username: Raven Black
Name: Raven Black
History: A new Prosecutor who studied law since the age of 9, He had always wanted to be apart of enforcing the law...At the age of 15 he had became a Defense Attorney but A incident happened when a man came and murdered his mother in front of his own eyes, After that incident Raven Black had started to lose cases..When he was 19 he was accused of forgeing evidence which made him lose his attorney badge. After many days of drug-abuse and drinking heavily he decided enough was enough and started to take the road of a prosecutor...Many people love him and he has only lost 1 case along the road...and hopes to never lose one again no matter how much it takes.

Personality: Kind if you dont piss him off...but in other ways he can be evil at times as some Non followers believe the only loss he one was because he never forged evidence. But in respect he is a evil/kind guy like Edgeworth

Last edited:
ok, your all accepted so far, though 2 things..

Anthony, I believe Franziska was 19 at the end of the 3rd game

and Feliciano, I think he was 25, but heck, its close enough :)

I meant to say, if you know anyone who might be interested in joining, could you tell them about this rpg? thanks. :)

ok, your all accepted so far, though 2 things..

Anthony, I believe Franziska was 19 at the end of the 3rd game

and Feliciano, I think he was 25, but heck, its close enough :)

I meant to say, if you know anyone who might be interested in joining, could you tell them about this rpg? thanks. :)

Oh, ok then, well I changed it to 19. I know absolutely nothing about Phoenix Wright series of games, what I did was I basically summarized a wiki article on Franziska lol. As long as I know a little bit about the character, I can play her. I'm glad I looked her up, cause otherwise I would've done a traumatized and weepy character for her, oh that would've been inaccurate.

Thanks anthony, if in the event that we dont getting any more interest, can people take more characters

I'll take Larry then, will post SU later....I might be able to get Jakku to take Gumshoe.....

Sure, I'll take Gumshoe, pal.
He's the guy who always says pal at the end of his sentences, right pal?
Yes, this is just an excuse to say pal a lot, pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom