• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Phoenix Wright, Ace Attorney: The Prosecution of a Turnanbout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reserve me The Judge and Kay. You keep pestering me about stuff like this :)

Do I have to do sign ups?

EDIT: I see you had to ask Ebansu to do Gumshoe. Damn. He was the first one I looked for :(

ah, sorry pal. Anyhow, your accepted. As you and I have played ace attorney, I know you will play them well :D

meant to add, if fighting outside and inside the rpg commences, I will disqualify the people in question from the rpg. I can't stress enough the importance of reading the rules and following them, as if you don't, it can cause the whole rpg to fail

or the original a different kind of murder game that was hosted by pikalax. That didn't end well, and I would hate for this to end the same way

Pikalax was too vigilant on the rules. But Godmodding is not on either.

Don't worry pal, it's cool.
Just don't make me play Meekins.

Can I please have Gumshoe? I could do the Kay/Gumshoe thing well! I promise!

Aw, I wanted him! I did the whole 'pal' thing and everything!
However, I do play myself best, so OK...

Yays! Thanks for Gummy!

(IC: Kay ran up and game Gumshoe a big hug. "Thanks Kay. Here, have a Brownie. But aren't you really old now? You shouldn't be hugging me, Kay!)

Thanks anthony, if in the event that we dont getting any more interest, can people take more characters

I can, just tell me what. Though, if at all possible, I'd like to not, since I want to have only one character to focus on learning.

meant to add, if fighting outside and inside the rpg commences, I will disqualify the people in question from the rpg. I can't stress enough the importance of reading the rules and following them, as if you don't, it can cause the whole rpg to fail

I'll be cautious..more cautious then I normally am bout this...

Oh Shit...

Take me off the list if I'm with Anthony.

Should I leave so Slim can stay? He has played the games so he'd probably do a better job then I would.

Feliciano, things between them got somewhat... heated.. over the rules in my last rpg... (mystery and murder, deleted the thread, though you may find a record of it in vms and such)

If there is an issue, it should have been reported last time. Anthony registered for this RPG first - therefore, if he still wishes to play, he has the right. If Slim has a personal problem with him, he was free to choose not to play. However, since both of them have currently signed up, I will keep an eye on behavior. If someone gets out of line, I'll handle it.

Is this fair?

If there is an issue, it should have been reported last time. Anthony registered for this RPG first - therefore, if he still wishes to play, he has the right. If Slim has a personal problem with him, he was free to choose not to play. However, since both of them have currently signed up, I will keep an eye on behavior. If someone gets out of line, I'll handle it.

Is this fair?

I think it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom